[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia
Referrals: 0

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 11:04:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by xavier
He has not been muted he is being moderated (Big difference) A moderation is not a punishment it is there to allow us mods to check post before they are being viewed by all and that's all there is to it.

OK...lets see if I got this straight
I thought Jacksonalexander had been muted by you, but he was only being moderated at that time.
Now Jacksonalexander has been muted.

I still don't see any signs of a scam, just a user irate at the accusation. And unless you know something I'm not aware of, that accusation does not seem to be justifiable.

Quote:Posted by jacksonalexander
Hi there hobbyist,

I am also into those kind of targets, besides others. Xavier is tosser to say the least.
We have several pieces of start-of-the-art processing equipment arriving, including Crushers, Concentrators - able to process both Hard-Rock and Alluvial Materialsan

My Geochemical Tester is from Myron, You can test Soil Samples - Crushed rock samples - River Water; all to Detect Halos emitted from the Precious Metals to determine concentrations. What kind of sites have you got to explore?

My Scanner is in fact designed to pick up Gold Veins and annually occurring Targets - Whereabouts in Mindanao are you prospecting.

Besides finding a burial site of boxes and other buried, Exploring for and obtaining naturally occurring minerals has always, and shall always be our objective.

Xavier - If you've got nothing better to do with yourself than to label your new members Scammers, whilst trying to intimidate with your petty threats W/O any proof, on what you hypocrites so proudly label 'The World's Friendliest Metal Detecting Site' -
Wake Up

When the power of Love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace
Jimi Hendrix

Hobbyist, just message me your direct contact details in case I get muted

'He has not been muted he is being moderated (Big difference) A moderation is not a punishment it is there to allow us mods to check post before they are being viewed by all and that's all there is to it' - What a pathetic existence you lead, you probably sleep like a baby as well. Sadist
{alt} That last comment got you muted

Hi Jacksonalesander,

Thank you for your reply. It's interesting to know that Myron agri products can be used for prospecting. I've found their website and will look into their product range. As I've mentioned, I've used La Motte's kits for purely agricultural purposes only (pH levels, organic matter content, heavy metals, trace elements etc). I never thought of applying it to searching for a good patch of color (maybe because my eyes and detectors seem to be doing a decent job so far).

In answer to your questions, I'm not in Mindanao (nor am I in the Philippines, am in next-door Malaysia), but I am fairly familiar with that province and it's various peoples due to other businesses (non-treasure/prospecting related). Zamboanga's troubles have yet to settle down; I hope that you're aware of it and will take the necessary precautions. Some Tausug friends of mine over there had leased their lands to a Korean company for purposes of gold extraction for the price of PHP100,000-200,000 per month depending on lot size. The Koreans have their own private army for security purposes. If you're in Mindanao, chances are very high that you're in the right area for gold mining.

I also thank you for the buddy request, but cannot comply; please don't take offense...it's just something I don't do. I wish you luck in your venture over there. Be safe!

Hobbyist

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55900.msg272454.html#msg272454
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 06:03:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist
 You have been warned before about jumping into things like this you need to stop questioning mods when you do not like their decisions your not the champion of the under dogs here so move on to other threads and let this die.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55900.msg272455.html#msg272455

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 07:31:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Hobbyist
 You have been warned before about jumping into things like this you need to stop questioning mods when you do not like their decisions your not the champion of the under dogs here so move on to other threads and let this die.   

I question because I can see no justification for Xavier to call Justinalexander a scammer, and because I see no indication that he was trying to scam anyone. There is a difference there. If you want to talk about dislikes, I have an absolute loathing for cyber-bullying and injustice, especially towards newcomers; more so if it comes from a MODERATOR. Yes I have been warned before and I know the drill. Feel free to warn me again, bring on your fellow mods to glom on my posts, mute me or ban me completely...whatever floats your boat. Until such a time where I'm prohibited from posting in thunting.com, I WILL speak out against such heavy handedness.
{alt} 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55900.msg272457.html#msg272457
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 07:55:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
I question because I can see no justification for Xavier to call Justinalexander a scammer

On the surface, it sounds like a generous offer but any treasure hunter who is serious will never reveal his site to a stranger. That makes it seem as if it may be a scam.

Now kindly remove yourself from this discussion immediately. You get no further warnings and if you dare to argue with me, you will find yourself muted yet again. Believe it. This is not up for discussion any longer. In fact, I am locking this topic so if you start a new one, that will make it quite clear that you wish to be muted.

Posted on: January 12, 2014, 03:54:28 pm
Topic Locked! User being argumentative with mods.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55900.msg272459.html#msg272459

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.