[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline StalleyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

250.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

X - Terra
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 06:42:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Sv Berry, Yes I know how you feel mate it is not good that there is no freedom we are all a numner to our goverments. We have little control over our life it is all controled by the goverments. now days you cant throw a line in a river without a permit so there is no freedom. If the Goverments could they would stop us from thinking. I hope you have some luck and get some nice gold or treasure. I will be taking off to a few fields in a couple of months but it is work and luck to finf some gold and the land to getect is getting less here thanks to our goverments and big miners and farmers. None make it easy. What I do is not let them worry me and I do as I like and it is stiff if they don't like it as far as I am concerned. We need to stand our ground with these people. I find today a lot of people say well I can't do anything about it. If they thought like in days gone by and used people power we would have better countries but while our goverments know people just except there decissions nonthing will change for the best. Cheers ken

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5128.msg43111.html#msg43111

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: