[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: October 05, 2009, 05:00:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

From the land of the Bluenose.....the yard sale went well over the weekend but unfortunately Marie is now under the weather with a cold and such so spent most of the day taking care of her.

Took off for an hour and went to a lake that is about 10 minutes from home and fired up the Fisher.

First impression of the Fisher was that it was not on as it is so quiet and a tad on the heavy side compared to the Seahunter. Notched the discrimination half way as with the volume control which is a great feature. Coil is larger and the wire to the headphones appeared to be much more rugged. Have Rick from Sweetdreams Detector hooking me up with an extra battery pack (one in it a tad finnigy) and a hip mount.

For the pleasant half hour that I used it it was a joy and doesn't chatter or fad in and out like the Seahunter. Managed 13 coins at 39 cents, a dinkie and a religious medal thingie. Overall first swish was a success but from the reviews I'll limit it to fresh water and leave her home when I go south this winter!
{alt}

Any help or advise on operating this non Garrett appreciated! 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8434.msg52765.html#msg52765
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/P2270001.jpg

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: