[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ......
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

1285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 05:27:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I will only add this and its nothing bad , i wish i did not post on this thread then all this would not have happened . Don't really need that sort of language on any forum even if someone is trying to stick up for me ? i don't need anyone to fight my battles .
Sometimes some people in some countries don't see eye to eye and without seeing these people face to face can give the wrong impression like my posts did but was not meant .
But blatant racism is not exceptible on here i think and TH Jim should not say things like that . I know people can be Politically incorrect and throw banter and i see plenty at work but it should not go to racism , our countries faught a world war to stop that sort of thing and it was a close run thing , closer than most know. Must not forget history lest we repeat it.
If any one is wondering ? i don't know TH Jim , i do know personally Gold Finger as we do the same beach .

Hope the clean up is going well and no more storms but i think that may be wishing to much as you do get a lot of Hurricanes dont you !

My last words on this thread and hope i have said nothing bad ?

Maybe this thread should be locked ?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38272.msg236852.html#msg236852

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 06:00:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rich N
Maybe this thread should be locked ?

Nah. Like I said before, we have cultivated the art of the short memory. All good. Go back to work on other threads and have a great time.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38272.msg236855.html#msg236855

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Up
Jump to: