[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline EldoradoTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

85.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Firefox 64.0
Firefox 64.0

Awards
« on: December 24, 2018, 02:21:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

So I am the researcher that has cracked the mystery behind the Beale Papers.

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

Solving the Beale Papers

I was working through the ciphers when I began to reread through the text of the pamphlet, to see if there was any clue to the encoding methods, or if there was a sort of hidden wording concealing a message of some sort.

The cover showed immediately some sort of numerical encoding was hinted at in the use of the name J B Ward, who was a famous cartographer and made maps and mileage charts for the Confederacy.  So I figured that the numbers immediately were mileages of some sort to a location.  I also knew that they were a certain distance from Santa Fe, and were mining Gold and Silver.  The only place that is known to have large supplies of Gold and Silver at that time was in the Superstitions.  The one place that held a "Perilous Enterprise" in the outback of the new territories at a time of conflict between the Natives, the Spanish, and the KGC/Confederate Vs Union battles.

When I looked into the locations where their entourage of 30 would have traveled, it seemed to point to a location that was specifically 300 miles from Santa Fe, not 250.....where a series of stone maps were found to hold a fabled tale of 18 mines, one of them was later suspected to be the Lost Dutchman.  There in the valley near Phoenix in a place called Massacre Grounds, a mass grave was found to hold exactly 30 bodies, without any identifying traits that they could find due to decay other than the fact one had a gold tooth.

I knew then that I had found the missing Beale Mining Party of 30 men, and the maps that were left behind to show their locations to whoever came looking from them, from the messages left in the Beale.  The Beale would get you to the Valley, and the story of the dead men would lead you onto the maps.

At the bottom of these maps that were later found nearby the grave, a single code was found at the bottom of one of the stones: 2 = 3 - (O) - 18 = 7

The (O) was a mine symbol from older Spanish mining operations, and there were at least three words written on the stones that were out of place. One was ESTA BEREDA ES MUY Peligroza, spelled with the rest in caps to alert to the word PELIGROZA as a clue.....which means Perilous.

From these translated phrases you learn there is a sort of operation going on that was later called The Peralta Land Grab. Conducted by James Reavis under the employ of Rockefeller and Morgan, who were filling their banks with gold stolen from Native Territories to try to form a sort of cabal that had huge ramifications politically in the area.  It was the first time someone had tried to claim ownership of a whole valley due to a forged land claim that was invented by this clerk under their employ.  He held an office in St. Louis as shown in the Beale as well, and was dedicated to forging documents through his office that were even found in US Federal Offices at the time.  They had to send agents to Spain to verify the claim at the time, before discovering the illegality of the Perilous Enterprise that they had set up under the guise of building Irrigation Dams and other projects to lease land, mining claims, and water rights to the settlers that were already owners of the property before they tried to create this scam.

When I looked in the wording of the Beale, one paragraph showed the men in preparation to leave for their trip. They said that they left on a 2 yr contract, in the 3rd month of March, to mine for 18 months or more, returning for a their second trip for 7 months.  They never got to the 3rd deposit as they were massacred on the way out.  The story immediately turns to blame the Natives, but that cannot be said as the pamphlet was written before they were killed.  The pamphlet was used to be dropped to trigger the search for the men, and to start a war against the Natives when they found the massacred miners.  Unfortunately it never worked out that way and after their operations were done there, as the investigators were close to catching their ringleader, James Reavis, they killed their men and escaped with their gold, leaving a loosely bound tale for their relatives to pick up on in the pamphlet, with a highly advanced method of hiding the actual locations hidden for only the members of their order to find in the mapping clues.

A short video can be found here that I did with a local radio station in Yuma.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNfZCQQFCvI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNfZCQQFCvI</a>

Pretty cool as it covers a lot of the bases with graphics and makes the different codes stand out with discussion of each and its use. 

The maps are the best part for sure as they lead from the mines back to the cache locations in Virginia....

Amazing stuff.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67928.msg326322.html#msg326322

Offline autofull
Foil

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 71.0.3578.98
Chrome 71.0.3578.98

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 11:06:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

anyone actually believe this guy.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67928.msg328064.html#msg328064

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 11:07:06 am by autofull »
Offline barrymossel
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Netherlands

5.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 73.0.3683.86
Chrome 73.0.3683.86

Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 11:07:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

ng moron. Why isn't he banned?
{alt} Keep that kind of talk for when you are at home

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67928.msg328144.html#msg328144
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:21:19 am by Ridge Runner »
Offline EldoradoTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

85.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Firefox 111.0
Firefox 111.0

Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 03:48:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

There are new updates on the FB Page linked in the thread.....including the breaks in the ciphers of the Beale, finally established on an extensive research page with numerous other ciphers that were found to relate to them.

Please Register or Login

Solving Beale Papers

The Beale Ciphers themselves were cracked using a ChatGPT AI program to spit out the key as created specifically for the Beale Ciphers 1 and 2

They lead to the mine systems where a series of maps were found made in stone leading to their mines and calculating a path back to VA, following their journey.  The stone maps were found later and were deemed a hoax until the codes that were on them were found to match the text in the Beale Papers.

Later down the line the KGC and OAK were planning to use the loot for their operations so they had Yardley's create a number of Ciphers.  His two ciphers shown were based on the same techniques in the Beale, and were found to be tied into their Cabal operating in secret in NYC and PA.

The Beale specifically mention the financiers of the perilous enterprise were Rockefeller and Morgan, and that the author of the message, James Reavis, was conducting the Peralta Land Grab in 1882 when the 30 men were massacred to silence them during the investigations.  The ciphers name Jacob Waltz as their agent and watcher in the valley, where the mines are located.  When Reavis returned the information for Ward, his agent and KGC Reservist, he made the ciphers to mask the message to their superiors using a specific type of cipher that is detailed on my site.

Ron Gervais, with over 20 years of research into the ciphers, has made a page about the breaks as a short peer review and mentions never seeing anything like this or in-depth in his career, so there is a reinforcement from the professional community about it all.

Please Register or Login

Ron Gervais - Review of Breaks

I hope to share more of my research

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,67928.msg336054.html#msg336054

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: