[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Wyatt Westwood
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe
Referrals: 0

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 10:24:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the great research Larry!

Your only lending credibility to what my conclusions stated.
But I'm not a mathematician and have never attended Princeton University!

I can say it was a math problem that I solved using advanced modern cryptology to decode the Beal papers and find the document Jefferson used for the Cipher. It points to an area never before searched or even looked at from what I've been able to find out.
Most still believe that Thomas Jefferson Beales was another person. I can safely say now my theory has been proven to truth.

I sure wish I could find that document I used!
If someone seeing this has the time and money to go after this treasure and needs my assistance in the field I would be willing to re-do my research by uncovering the original document used to decode the rest and open the secret vault.

I'm sure it would contain a "National Treasure".

Wyatt

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg38070.html#msg38070

Offline Larry
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

180.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks, Wyatt.  Historically the use of computers has been to no avail in solving Beale Codes 1 and 3.  I will duplicate some of the information that I emailed Seldom recently. I have been working on the Beale codes for over 25 years. As a result of my research in books, on the internet and walking on the land, I have arrived at reasonable solutions to Codes 1 and 3.  There are trends in the numbers that computers have picked up on as I did - singles, doubles, triples and one number appearing 5 times in various combinations.  In Code I, I used a key which I discovered after many years which gives certain words and through scanson certain sounds. I converted those sounds into Spanish and then to English. From that information I was able to draw a metes and bounds description of Goose Creek Valley.  My drawing has been confirmed by certain other information. I found 3 subcodes in Code 1.
In Code 3, I have found 30 names, some metes and bounds descriptions that tie to my Code I map, and language found in the Beale letters. I have written a book which is in the initial stages with a printer awaiting my rewrite and certain copyright permissions.  The book is divided into Parts: Part I is 5 chapters about Beale leading up to the deposits and a possible connection to Thomas Jeffeson, with an Epilogue; and Part III, Explanation of Code III.  Larry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg38072.html#msg38072

Offline Larry
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

180.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 11:42:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi, Wyatt.  It's me again.  I ran out of space on my prior reply.  I'm not familiar enough with this system yet.  I wanted to add that as soon as my book about Code 3 is published, I will begin drafting my explanation of Code I.  I'm hoping that my book on Code 3 will have a wide appeal because of the story contained in it.  My explanation of Code 1 will be more technical and will probably appeal only to those interested in finding the treasure or interested in solving the codes.  It would be great to find the treasure, but the biggest stimulation to me was to try to solve the codes.  I have a good selection of maps, drawings, photographs and video tapes.  Some of the structures that I have photographed are not there now so I hope they may have some historical significance.  When I first went to Montvale, VA, it was an idyllic mountain location unchanged for hundreds of years.  Then it became a hub for oil and gas distribution and more recently, a home for vactioners. Treasure or no treasure, it has been a satisfying ride for me.  Larry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg38075.html#msg38075

Offline Larry
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

180.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2009, 11:50:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

It's me again.  I'm learning the hard way I guess. Ha.  In my first reply, I see that my note on Part II of my book did not make it through.  Anyway, Part II is a Journal I created based on certain historical information. It is a recap day by day and mile by mile from April 1817 to December 1817, leaving Big Lick, VA and arriving in Santa Fe, NM.  Sorry about my piece-meal response to your post.  Thanks again for your comments and interest in the Beale story. Larry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg38076.html#msg38076

Offline Wyatt Westwood
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2009, 01:26:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Larry,

You said a mouthful there!

For you I will see if I can find the doc TJ wrote and send it to you. You are the die hard hunter for BEALES that I've been wanting to talk too. You seem to have gone the extra mile using a computer and other methods I've never tried!

So Poetry is the language of the docs!

Well done! Its a typical Free Mason type of language tricks that are handed down through oral traditions.

The words or sounds have numerical values is this what gave you the information you were looking for when using scansion while translating to Spanish and English? Embedded Subcodes are what I found in those docs as well.

Layers.

Although you are much more advanced in the process from what I did long ago you seem to have a firm grasp of the origins that these documents came from. To bad I haven't given it the time it deserves like you have.

Can you send me a copy of one of your first books? I would love to see if your theory can be used in the Knights Templar codes.

Good job Larry.

Best,

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg38079.html#msg38079

Offline Larry
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

180.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 02:28:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi, Wyatt.  Thanks for your encouraging remarks. I'll be glad to send you a copy of my first book when completed.  In the "story" in Chapter 5 you will find an example of scansion being used to identify "sounds".  These sounds are used to form Spanish words and then I translated them into English. This will be an example of a "sub-code" in Code l.  I have documented all variations of vowels and consonants that I used in order to maintain continuity. I have always believed that Beale had ties to Thomas Jefferson.  I grouped the numbers in various ways.  One way gave me 3 lines in the first group and 4 lines in the next group.  For some reason 3 & 4 struck me as having a musical or poetic usage.  I knew TJ had written about the different types of poetry.  Thats what got me to use the idea of scansion to pick out the rythmic components of the sentences. Code III is a little different but same basic method.  I have never given out as much information as I have on this site, but I want to wind out my research and share what I have discovered.  My intent all along has been to place a minimum of 50% of any profits that I may make on my books, if any, into a charitable trust to provide scholarships for those who want an education but can't afford it. I would like to see your information when it's located. We may be on the same track. Best wishes,Larry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg38082.html#msg38082

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 06:12:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
I can say it was a math problem that I solved using advanced modern cryptology to decode the Beal papers and find the document Jefferson used for the Cipher. It points to an area never before searched or even looked at from what I've been able to find out.
Most still believe that Thomas Jefferson Beales was another person. I can safely say now my theory has been proven to truth.

Wyatt, I serve as a consultant on a major site that was located as a result of a person  devoting years to deciphering the Beale codes. Naturally, I am sworn to confidentiality and can't discuss it, but you are right, it is of National interest, it's historic, and it is in a place no one has ever looked for it before.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg40161.html#msg40161

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 06:14:22 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline bradders
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 06:49:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi all,

Like many of you here I have been pondering over the Beale codetexts for too long. It is a frustrating time, especially when you feel close to solving it when in reality you are far from it. However, through accident, I recently came across your discussion's on the Beale mystery and have been intrigued as to what you all have been saying. I have just signed up to be a member for this forum as I wish to learn more about what you guys have found relating to the mystery and to offer my input into the whole thing. It seems that you guys have stumbled across an interesting aspect relating to this and it is why I have joined as a member.

I just want to address this to Wyatt and Larry. Your theories seem complicated at first. Would there be any chance you could explain on what you have found? Your theories are worthy of explanation as it seems to me you have found something significant. For this instance, well done and thanks in advance.

Anyway, thank you everyone. I shall visit and offer my contribution to this forum from now on, and hope that one day we'll be able to solve the Beale mystery.

Cheers,

bradders   Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg40373.html#msg40373

Offline johnlaw
Bronze Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab se pro & sovriegn xs & Excaliber 1000 & Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 06:21:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thomas Jefferson was undoubtly very intelligent. But as for his participation in Masonry, I have never seen any record as to any membership in any secret society on his part. I've been thru the House of the Temple, the Scottish Right Temple and also been with many former masons who never indicated to me that Jefferson was a mason. Jefferson may have likely been a deist, accepting no particular religion. I'm not a freemason, but have studied secret societies for many years. John in Va.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg58895.html#msg58895

Johnlaw

Offline FinderKeeper
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Ground Radar, 2 Box, Long Range Locator
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 08:44:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am the person from Clearfield that claims to have broken the codes. Please don't make more out of this code then it is. The truth is the codes are real but Beale and the person that printed the codes made many mistakes and this is why the codes are off. We have finished the codes and their is no easy directions to a vault. By the way I never made it to a vault as posted above. I do believe there is a vault but it is now empty and yes the historical society and others from the area  know this but they like the money this brings to their town. We will tell all and show what we have on a DVD soon.Thank You   Denny   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4424.msg94309.html#msg94309

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: