[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bayleaf 123Topic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty TRACKER IV. Joan Allen (BFO) Treasuremaster
« on: October 24, 2013, 07:29:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi , peoples . Tried to contact Savo Electronics , Inverness , Scotland . I was asked to take some junk to the local dump a few weeks ago , and one of the things was an old detector from Scotland , made from White's parts . I want to get this working as I am a small time hoarder and love old junk if it works . Somehow I ended up here , so I signed in ,. That's when I realised I had jumped the pond and was probably unlikely to get an answer to my query of , Does anybody know if Savo still exist and can they be contacted ? In case there is any danger of somebody knowing any thing about these primitive detectors , I give a description .  "V" shaped handle in light blue plastic. The main body (rectangle) has an aluminium perforated cover under the handle for the speaker . Forward of the handle support is a plate with three controls .Left is labelled "bottle cap" and "pulltab" , under is discriminate . Right is labelled" Off " and "volume" , under is power . Forward of these two is a small read contact switch . At the forward part of the hand grip is a rectangular gold coloured with a red center dial   "0 to 50" underlined "Intensity"  The shaft is extendable , gold anodized aluminium , and the coil is 7" , circular . off white with a pale blue insert labelled "VFL loop" Ground exclusion balance     All metal detector .  Although this is old , in comparison to my Joan allen B.F.O. , it is the Shuttle to Stephenson's "Rocket"  !             Any body ?  cheers bayleaf ,Welling , Kent , U.K.     

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,48174.msg263512.html#msg263512

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: