[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dandequilleTopic starter
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: April 22, 2007, 12:46:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     I noticed on your site a discussion of Electroscopes and the name of Dave Rendina was brought up.  You wrote that you recalled in a Lost Treasure article that you read that Dave received cash or free equipment from Electroscope for writing about Electroscopes.  Would you please cite the exact issue where you read that? 
     I have spent some time with Dave and understand him as a trustworthy, intelligent person.  He has probably used many of the old detectors that you collect.  He is the author of "The Eastern Treasure Hunter."  I recall how the publisher of Lost Treasure aproached Dave for an article and do not remember any talk of Electroscope cash or free equipment.
     Dave told me of his successes with Electroscope and at the beginning he was even more skeptical that you.  His positive use of the equipment induced him to write favorably about his Electroscope.  Please then indicate how I drew the wrong impression after spending several hours with Dave.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18028.html#msg18028

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 06:08:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl, likes to pretend he's an expert. It's hard to believe anything that says, or  implies. He's saying that Electroscope is a Dowsing Rod, yet I  find it  extremly difficult to mentally control the Electroscope  configuration  to obtain "Yes" & "No"  mind/muscle Ideomoter  Dowsing responses. I wonder how he is able to do it when those of us who dowse are unable to.

I would like to see him prove that he is getting mental dowsing responses with the Electroscope? I don't think he can. I don't think he is being truthful.  Angry  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18032.html#msg18032

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Steve
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 08:57:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Dan, Dell
How's things going. I drop in here every so often to see whats happening and it never seems to end does it. I know Dave personally, he's about as honest as you can get and he pulls no punches. If the scope didn't work, he would be the first to say so. When I won the hunt in 90, Dave contacted me and wanted to come to Mo. to see what he was doing wrong. He was having problems getting consistent hits. This was years before either of us was on the net and knew anything about the idiotmotor response. He actually flew down here and spent 3 days with me. He was having a problem with balance. I got him past that and he went back home and started popping coins one after another. He once told me it was getting boring sometimes, as many as he found. I also went up there with him and we went hunting.

He's like me, we spent so much time out hunting and talking to Thomas, that he became friends with him and Thomas starting sending him equipment to test out. Thats all there is to it. If it didn't work, he and I wouldn't be wasting out time with it. I'm not saying it's perfect, nothing is, but with work and patience you can get results. I find it hard to believe this same old argument is going on.

Last year I was down in Mexico and hit a vein and we got some samples. We were so far back in the mountains, you wouldn't even know it was modern times. I had it assayed and it came back with a little silver, some gold and copper, but the thing that really suprised us was it had .58lbs of rubidium in it. If you run some searches on it, it very valuable. In concentrate form, you can get $25 per gram. We are getting ready to start doing something with it in the next few months. I could go into more detail, but I won't for now. Lets just say, we have a lot of interest in what we are doing down there, all the way to the top.  My partner had a visit last week from a top government official and they are going to back us all the way. Not bad for something that doesn't work. Because of what we've been doing down there over the years, several large companies have come into the area and are claiming up tens of thousands of acres. One company has been core drilling for two years now, they even have a helicopter on site to take people in and out and guards. When we started in this area some years back, we had several top government geologists tell us nothing was there, they've all seemed to change their minds. Later.

Steve W.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18191.html#msg18191

Offline dandequilleTopic starter
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 11:55:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Steve,
     Congratulations on your success in Mexico.  I recall  you got your first indication of a valuable discovery from your use of and Electroscope.  Good luck with the mining.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18202.html#msg18202

Offline dowserbill
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

306.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 06:22:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Steve White, How are you doing? Haven't heard your name for a few years now, glad you are still alive and cooking!  Best of luck to you Steve, I am living in Scotland now going back to the USA for a visit on the 17th of May. Mexico must be getting like your home place by now!  Bill

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18206.html#msg18206

Offline Steve
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 08:32:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Bill
Yea, I'm still out hitting the back mountain areas. I haven't really gotten involved in the forums for awhile, but I might take an interest again. So long as there isn't a constant battle going on.

Mexico is kind of like a second home, truthfully, I never feel better than when I'm down there. It's like it rejuvenates me. Especially when we're back in the mountains for a number of days.

Nice to see you still out there too. Scotland!? How did you wind up there, sounds like a great place to hunt in. Good luck to you too.

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18210.html#msg18210

Offline dowserbill
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

306.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 04:25:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Steve, Oh i have always like Scotland verybeautiful and I also found a wonderful lady here!  I haven't done much searching yet as I fractured my hip then blood clot but getting along a lot better now. I am still doing picture (Polaroid) pictures  for a couple treasure hunters from the States. Taking off for the USA tomorrow morning early for a couple weeks. God Bless!  Bill

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18222.html#msg18222

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Mineoro FG90 /PDC210/ MIDAS (my own LRL System)
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 05:55:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Everyone,

I'm the one who started the thread about the Electroscope in Carl's forum. Well I quit going in that forum. I completely lost my nerve and patience with that forum and the skeptics there. Nothing to gain and all to loose in that place. No more.
This forum appears to have much more interesting people and most important. Clever, intelligent and courteous people. I should have stayed here in the first place...
Well never mind.
Back to the thread. I read Dave's report on the Electroscope and liked it very much. So I traded some emails with him. I know Carl is wrong on this (as always). Dave sounds like an honest person and answered all my questions. In fact, since I now own a RT Examiner, I traded some experiences with him.
I also own a Mineoro PDC210 which I love.
Take care you all folks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18781.html#msg18781

Offline Tim_Williams
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Bronze Member

Arc-Geo Logger!
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

958.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 08:56:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hung, good to see you moving around a bit!

take care,

Tim

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2145.msg18797.html#msg18797

Regards, Tim

Bringing metal detectors into the world of imaging!

Please Register or Login

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: