[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 05:46:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Do you know of any LRL that is capable of detecting gold? Just one? Eh?   - Carl

PROJECTS:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/cgi-bin/geotech/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/projects/mfd1/index.dat
  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1313.html#msg1313

« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 06:23:34 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Carl-NCTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2006, 08:07:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Do you know of any LRL that is capable of detecting gold? Just one? Eh?   - Carl

PROJECTS:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/cgi-bin/geotech/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/projects/mfd1/index.dat
  Dell

Are you claiming this device can detect gold? Cause I sure haven't.

Tellyawhat... show us all the recovered gold that this device has been responsible for.

Failing your ability to do this, I'll offer you my $25,000 challenge for a successful demonstration of this device in a DB test. Since this is not one of your devices, the burden of travel is yours.

- Carl

P.S. -- Dan, didja think of an LRL that can detect gold? $25,000....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1317.html#msg1317

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 09:30:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A. It won't utilize a dowsing response.
B. It works in a double-blind test.

Same old answers Carl. What is your difinition of a Dowsing Response? I can't find it any place but on Skeptic sites. Don't try to tell us that your test is a double blind test because it is not. No one knows what Randi's test is except that he states it is fair. I now have 3 LRL that will find Gold...Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1318.html#msg1318

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 10:55:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Carl-NC
Do you know of any LRL that is capable of detecting gold? Just one? Eh?   - Carl

PROJECTS:

Please Register or Login

Dell

Are you claiming this device can detect gold? Cause I sure haven't.

Tellyawhat... show us all the recovered gold that this device has been responsible for.

Failing your ability to do this, I'll offer you my $25,000 challenge for a successful demonstration of this device in a DB test. Since this is not one of your devices, the burden of travel is yours.

- Carl

P.S. -- Dan, didja think of an LRL that can detect gold? $25,000....

I remember one person posting he had found  Gold Jewelry with your design. Do you rekon he was lieing?

Actually passing your DB test has nothing to do with whether a device will help to locate Gold. I think every one has become well aware that your so-called challenge is intended to serve as a self promoting publicity gimmick.

Randi, offers a million dollars in his publicity gimmick. Electroscope offered $100,000 in their publicity gimmick challenge. They aren't concerned that any one could win, so why don't you raise your challenge to over $100,000 and try to sucker in more participants.

I have already informed you, and the viewers of other forums that even with all my years of field experience, I would be unable to pass your test, you can't pass it, Randi can't pass it, and if none of the three of us can pass your test with our knowledge, and experience  then I certainly wouldn't expect any one else can.

Raise the prize money to a couple hundred thousand dollars to make it more enticing, and I'll hope that someone gets lucky.   I might even try to figure a way to win your money myself, if you increase the prize, and don't keep amending your rules. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1319.html#msg1319

Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 07:45:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by art3811
What is your difinition of a Dowsing Response? I can't find it any place but on Skeptic sites.

Are you saying there is no such thing as a dowsing response? I think every dowser on Earth will disagree with you.

Don't try to tell us that your test is a double blind test because it is not.

It is. I've covered this quite thoroughly on TNet, but you seem intent on ignoring what's been discussed. Since you're not inclined to listen and make any attempt to understand, I'll not waste any more of my time with this topic.

No one knows what Randi's test is except that he states it is fair.

Huh? No one mentioned Randi....

I now have 3 LRL that will find Gold.

Good for you. I think you should use them however you see fit, and don't worry too much about what ol' Carl has to say about LRLs.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1333.html#msg1333

Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 07:50:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

I remember one person posting he had found  Gold Jewelry with your design. Do you rekon he was lieing?

Don't recall any gold jewelry found with it, but if there was, there are several alternative explanations for the recovery, that have nothing at all to do with the LRL.

Actually passing your DB test has nothing to do with whether a device will help to locate Gold. I think every one has become well aware that your so-called challenge is intended to serve as a self promoting publicity gimmick.

Keep telling yourself this, Dell. Cheesy

I have already informed you, and the viewers of other forums that even with all my years of field experience, I would be unable to pass your test, you can't pass it, Randi can't pass it, and if none of the three of us can pass your test with our knowledge, and experience  then I certainly wouldn't expect any one else can.

No, it's the LRLs that can't pass the test, regardless of who is using them. And that's the whole point... none of the LRLs can actually detect gold*. If they could, the DB test would be a breeze.

- Carl

* Dell, of the LRLs you sell, can any of them actually detect gold?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1334.html#msg1334

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2006, 08:56:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Carl, if you don't know what a workable LRL should look like just say so.  It's OK to admit you do not know something.
     It would be nice if an LRL user could pass a double blind test but far better if a person could find gold hunting for  treasure.  It wouldn't make any difference to me if a dowsing like machine was used to find the gold.
    I think there are a number of reasons people don't rush to take your challenge for $25,000.   Perhaps one reason is a fear of failure.  However, there are other reasons as well.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1335.html#msg1335

Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2006, 09:26:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dandequille
Carl, if you don't know what a workable LRL should look like just say so.  It's OK to admit you do not know something.

It's an irrelevant question. It makes no difference what I think an LRL should look like; what matters is, does the LRL work?

To answer this question, we have to determine what an LRL is supposed to do. This is easier said than done, since so many LRL manufacturers carefully avoid making any claims of what their products are supposed to do. But an obvious use, as you said, is finding gold. And to find gold, an LRL must be able to detect gold. Well, can any of them can do that? No.

It would be nice if an LRL user could pass a double blind test but far better if a person could find gold hunting for  treasure.

True, but if the LRL cannot detect gold in a simple DB test, it won't be much use in finding gold in the field. Would you take a metal detector into the field if, in a simple bench test, it gave absolutely no response to any metal at all? That would be silly.

It wouldn't make any difference to me if a dowsing like machine was used to find the gold.

Nor me. But dowsing doesn't detect gold, nor do any dowsing-like LRLs.

I think there are a number of reasons people don't rush to take your challenge for $25,000.   Perhaps one reason is a fear of failure.  However, there are other reasons as well.

Well, fear of failure is obvious! But so what? What if you do fail? What if you fail over and over and over? What does that say about LRLs? Maybe that they don't work like you thought? If they don't work, wouldn't you like to know that? Or would you prefer to keep wasting time and money on a bunch of nonsense?

My question still stands:

Do you know of any LRL that is capable of detecting gold? Just one?

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1337.html#msg1337

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 10:45:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

No, it's the LRLs that can't pass the test, regardless of who is using them. And that's the whole point... none of the LRLs can actually detect gold*. If they could, the DB test would be a breeze. - Carl

* Dell, of the LRLs you sell, can any of them actually detect gold?

Huh? Carl, what is the point of you, and the Skeptic cult radicals, repeating the same tired question over and over again on each forum, when you already have my answer?

"NO! In my opinion, the locators I sell DO NOT actually detect Gold."  Dell

Before, you have adamantly declared  that the use of LRL or MFD  devices is merely Dowsing, which by definition is a mental exercise that utilizes the ability of the  human mind/brain (Meta-Physics).

Here you are saying that it is the LRL itself, a physical device (Physics) that you are testing which you seem to believe doesn't, or should  not, require the human equasion?

It appears to me that you are confused and unclear in your definitions, and thatyour DB tests are not scientificly designed to accurately evaluate the merits of either method. Your so-called Challenge, is indeed an excellent self serving publicity gimmick for Carl, and you are riding it for all the attention you can get out of it.

FACT: Statistics show that no Dowser, or no LRL user, has ever qualified to meet the requirements for taking your's, or Randi's, test challenge in 20 years.

Be honest with yourself Carl, accept the facts. These so called Challenges promoted by members of the  Skeptic society are nothing but self serving PUBLICITY GIMMICKS, to gain attention to your self. They are designed Not to be winnable by Dowsing, or LRL,  and only attract losers hoping to get lucky and beat the odds.  Your challenge gimmick, provides very  little scientific validity, if any.

So I'll take this opportunity to once again advise consumers who may be viewing this,  that the products  I build, use personally, or sell, do not meet the criteria for passing Carl Morland's or James Randi's, so called challenges. That's a fact!  

In my opinion, Carl, is absolutely correct, and justified in claiming that no LRL, no matter who is using it can pass his test. He should know better than anyone, he designed it.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1338.html#msg1338

« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 01:59:37 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 11:15:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

The same concepts used in the Mfg of LRL's is being used in almost every industry in the world. Locating gold is a minor function. Today I am working on the frequency for Redwood. Yes Carl...there is a frequency that every thing will response to even live tissue inside a human. Your so called Double Blind Test will only prove how well one person can use his Rods. Nothing will change and the LRL's will still be sold. ....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1339.html#msg1339

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: