[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501Topic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 08:25:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian , you are wasting your time on arguing will Dell , I revisited his new forum which he commenced late last year and it looks like it is not very healthy, in fact I doubt if it will continue much longer. Shame as I have nothing against Dell except his public comments which are skillfully put across as being fact on dowsing of which he knows very little and sprouts nonsense which puts off or misleads anyone who is a new chum attempting to aquire the skill, and let the buyer beware re purchasing a black box.

I have two points of complaints, firstly Art has said publicly that he knows nothing about Dells new forum and yet he was the first guest to sign up with Dell. Are you a liar Art or are you number one on Dells guest list without your  knowledge or did I misread you?

Dell, your lecturer on ideometer whom you down loaded from u-tube nearly put me to sleep, but what bothered me was the absolute filth in accompaning short films that you couln't eliminate whilst down loading. I have no intention of apologising Dell however I am pleased you have recovered from your severe illness last year. The net wouldnt be the same without you adding color.  Regards max

Max

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26227.html#msg26227

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 08:44:28 pm by dowser501 »
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 09:13:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
I have never spoken out against Dell Winters  because I believe in freedom of expression and speech , but this guy is ripping off people and that should be stopped  . If he was not selling his gadgets it would be different , but using this forum ( and  some others ) to sell his junk is going too far . I suggest therefor to bann him from this forum ,  so he cannot screw us out of some more money .  Cornelius

Dell I don't want to get you banned from this forum . I like your posts . It keeps me on my toes . What I am against is that you use this forum to promote your gadget . I cannot work and it will not work !  Wether you point out that every body has an aura around them and that this aura in some way is disturbed by deposits in the ground , and by doing so points toward this deposit , is all a bunch of malarchy . Next thing you say is that because a human body is made up for  90 % of water  , the body will react as water will do to  EMR . Frequency discrimination is something that is quite natural in the science world . Every material has its own frequency to which it will react . Like glass will break when the frequency of glass is reached . This is used in normal metal detectors in order to discriminate between targets . But .......what does it have to do with the product you produce  ?  Nothing , if you ask me .  But you use these words  ( frequency discrimination )  to snow  people that are not understanding the field of electronics to go for your product ( not to mention gadget ) . You may make all kinds of money this way , getting regular guys to pay quite a bit of money for  NOTTING that will work , but this is up to you  ! But don't use this forum to do that  !  And by the way , your statement that your gadget is allowed to be sold in Australia  , I got news for you  ! This is a misstatement because you are not selling anything in Australia . You are just shipping the material to Australia . The selling is done in the USA . Just a little difference , but you made a mistake by telling us that your product is legally sold in Australia . I have a few legal minds getting together with me right now and we are comtemplating a law suit against you . This just to protect some unwitting people from making a bad investment for a product that ( knowingly ) does not work .   Regards   Cornelius  .  PS everybody would use a free commercial to sell his product  ,  but you decided not to use the free advertisement your Australian co could give to you  . Wonder why !

What I am against is that you use this forum to promote your gadget .

Cornelius, you got me there but there is nothing I can do about it. I'm guilty by assosciation. Then Skeptics have made my name synonymous with Dowsing, and Long Range Locating, and that is what Christian, asked me to come on his forum to discuss, and be the moderator of those forums. In reality, I'm a Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvor.(retired)

I cannot work and it will not work !  Wether you point out that every body has an aura around them and that this aura in some way is disturbed by deposits in the ground , and by doing so points toward this deposit , is all a bunch of malarchy . Next thing you say is that because a human body is made up for  90 % of water  , the body will react as water will do to  EMR .

What you are saying is a bunch of Malarky, but I have never said, or implied anything like that. Are you confusing me with what some one else said, or imagining this?

This is used in normal metal detectors in order to discriminate between targets . But .......what does it have to do with the product you produce  ?  Nothing , if you ask me .  But you use these words  ( frequency discrimination )  to snow  people that are not understanding the field of electronics to go for your product ( not to mention gadget )

Cornelius, I guess it's a good thing folks aren't asking you. Your display of prejudice and closed mindedness to the truth and facts would be giving them false answers. I fully understand your not wanting to allow truth, or fact to get in the way of the Skeptic agenda.

The name Molecular Frequency Generator, was given to describe their use of the MFD product I was using, and selling, by scientist appearing on the ABC news program 20/20, in i987. It's not my terminology, it's theirs. I am not a Scientist. I am not qualified to argue with them. So, the terminology has stood. Since you are contemplating a frivolous lawsuit against me, please be sure to include the Scientist. I also hope you include the testimony of James Randi, as a basis for your lawsuit.

And by the way , your statement that your gadget is allowed to be sold in Australia  , I got news for you  ! This is a misstatement because you are not selling anything in Australia . You are just shipping the material to Australia . The selling is done in the USA . Just a little difference , but you made a mistake by telling us that your product is legally sold in Australia . I have a few legal minds getting together with me right now and we are comtemplating a law suit against you . This just to protect some unwitting people from making a bad investment for a product that ( knowingly ) does not work .   Regards   Cornelius  .  PS everybody would use a free commercial to sell his product  ,  but you decided not to use the free advertisement your Australian co could give to you  . Wonder why !

Cornelius, again you appear to be confused about what I am saying and taking it out of context,
Let me rephrase. I said,  "At the time, Australia, had strict regulations on Imports."  I don't have any idea what their policies are for local commerce.

My wording might have been confusing to so again I will rephrase. "At the time, my products of this type were the only ones an Australian Treasure Magazine, would accept advertising for." And, that's the truth.

In no way did I state, or imply that I was actually selling in Australia. What Free advertising are you talking about?

But as I said, don't let fact, or truth get in your way of your ego, or agenda.  Dell

I hadn't heard of the fellow you mentioned ripping off mining companies in Australia. Can you elaborate? Are you sure it was my product. Many others have marketed their products under the Omintron name. it is a generic name.

Australia, has some very strict regulations against allowing scam  products to be imported. At the time, my products of this type were the only ones permitted to be advertised in an Australian treasure & mining magazine. The only reports I have had of recoveries in Australia, is from a small mining company that sent me photo's and video of their successful recoveries of Opal from locations made with MFD.

If you can post some verifiable information on your claim of impropriety, I would like to look into it.  Thanks, Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26228.html#msg26228

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 09:22:42 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 04:53:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell I stated that you should be banned from this forum if you would keep on promoting your product .   Other than that you can keep on posting .
And I asked to show us the pictures from the Australian Mining Co that you received  . This you declined to do . So be it .    For the rest I am all for it to close this topic since it is not going anyplace and only stirring up a lot of negative posts ,  which we don't need on this forum .    Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3808.msg26235.html#msg26235

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.