[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline aj3755Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Arab Emirates
Referrals: 0

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: October 17, 2010, 02:13:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Is there any one who has heard or used the Enigma Camera by Maxfynd???

Below there is an advertising of this camera in ebay.

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://cgi.ebay.com/maxFynd-Enigma-Metal-Detector-Gold-Silver-Cam-/230536481349?pt=AU_Gadgets&hash=item35ad0b8a45

Do you really think this camera works?

I appreciate your opinions about this camera.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121093.html#msg121093

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 03:08:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

You asked for an opinion, and I'm going to give you one. Absolutely not. They do not work. Save your money.

This is your first post here so I will add a welcome to you from Australia and repeat the warning. Do not buy this.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121100.html#msg121100

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Arab Emirates

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 06:55:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you golddigger for your post, and thanks for your warm welcome.

It is for along time that I have used and tested many different detectors and LRLs available in the market to see which one is applicable for treasure hunting. I live in one the middle east countries that you can find here many valueable treasures if you own a real treasure detector.

Could you tell me the reasons that you reject this camera???
Since you live in the Australia you are easily in contact with the Maxfynd and you can make a test of it's products.
Have you ever tested it? or ,Do you know anyone you have used this camera?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121127.html#msg121127

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 11:28:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Guess I should put my helmet and flak jacket on, but here goes.  I'm trying one of these now. I can't get it to put the blulite on the screen, and the software is new to me, so I am in the dark about much of it. I have fooled with the camera and may have it to where the software is needed to show them.

Here's what has happened so far. I have sent them some pictures and they have processed them  and returned them.

They have found and high lighted the blulites on the exact pinpoint spots in the pictures. Not 1 foot off, but exactly where the LRL (that doesn't work) had pinpointed.  The pictures with NO pinpoints, they found nothing. Likely random chance.

Once I figure out these programs and the dang camera it may change.

I'm not saying it works --YET. But they did find 6 spots on the photos right on the money (pun intended).

Since I am not looking for single coins, it was worth the chance to eliminate the minerals and micro gold that drives me nuts in the field. I usually spend way more than that on expenses on a hunt anyway.

Do I recommend it? NO, especially if it works. You will either waste your money or get in my stuff.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121154.html#msg121154

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 11:39:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by aj3755
Do you really think this camera works?

Are you serious?

Think about it... someone is selling a camera on eBay that they claim will show you buried gold. Do you really think this could be true? REALLY?

If you invented such a device, would you be selling it on eBay for only $1500?

Reality: The guy selling it is a con man named Vincent Blanes. He also sells long range locators, which also don't work.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121156.html#msg121156

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 12:15:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Carl;

I don't know if it works or not at this point. There is only 1 way to be sure. IF it locates a cache.
 Two of the spots they found were in a field of over 500 acres. Some time before I had pinpointed 2 spots using 3 LRLs to verify the results. I know you think they don't work, that's ok. I still had the spots. They hit them exactly. This is the same field I did the 10 golf ball test in. The 2 in my yard were also the same ones that the H-3 Tec hit. I  actually dug 1 of them and found a piece of white rock about 2 1/2 ft down.

I don't dig unless the detector says yes, but I did on this one. They did say it was minerals not a solid target.

I've got 2 more spots here that I am going to send them pictures of. I have very strong indications on both spots. All it takes is 1 to convince me.

And you are right, why would someone sell something that could do that? That has always bothered me. As far as can cameras see gold, if you knew what was flying around over our heads right now, you would panic. We've been able to "see"
in the ground for a long time now. During a stint in GIS work for the government, I have seen some off the hook pictures.
One of them had a large deposit in the Black Hills on it that hadn't been uncovered yet. Of course the resolution was such that anything less than house size wouldn't show (at the time).

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121163.html#msg121163

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Arab Emirates

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 12:47:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Fenixdigger,

Recently some one has found 60 gold coins of the Archaemenian dynasty (529-330 B.C.) by using that camera. they were buried at a depth of 11 feet. You can visit the ebay to see the coins' pic.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121167.html#msg121167

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 01:45:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Be careful, AJ. You might be buying a pig in a poke. That's an expression for something that is not what it appears. Yes, it is a camera. Yes, it can take photos. Yes, it may even be modified to enhance certain spectra but you can do all of that with an ordinary camera and a filter. There is a long thread on this forum about using a digital camera for such things as this. Search for it and read through it. The laws of physics are against you at every turn.

As has already been pointed out, who sells such a camera when they could be out using it and making millions instead of thousands on eBay?

The amount you are paying is in excess of PayPal's guarantee against fraud. Be careful with your money.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121176.html#msg121176

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 01:51:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
Guess I should put my helmet and flak jacket on, but here goes.  I'm trying one of these now. 

Just a rational observation here....but you appear to be testing multiple LRL units on various internet message boards. Unfortunately, as in this case....you seem to omit any photographs that may validate your posting.

Is there a reason for not posting photographs of all these various LRL units you are supposedly testing?

Maxfynd aka RangerTell also sells sunglasses that allegedly find gold while playing MP3's.....I reckon you've tested those as well

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121178.html#msg121178

« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 01:53:46 pm by Rational Observer »
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Arab Emirates

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 02:21:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi fenixdigger, According to what you have stated, the camera has found the spots which have already been located by other 3 LRLs and also by H3-tech, so, in that case, not only the camera but also all other LRLs must be critisized due to their false indications. I think we can not find a complete detector or LRL to just locate real treasure for us. All of the detectors may give you false signals that will lead you to an empty hole or mineralization. I do not know why you have not used a pinpointer with LRLs to verify the spots.
I own some top of the line pinpointers, I am just looking for a good LRL. Which LRL do you recommend me to buy? Do you think the H3-tech is a reliable one?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121180.html#msg121180

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Jump to: