[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline BillTopic starter
Pull Tab

Professional Juggler
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

52.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: August 11, 2006, 04:48:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello, my name is Bill. Yes it is my real name. I have done some dowsing and I am interested in the method and LRLs as well. I am even interested in skeptical views if they are useful. I am not interested in bickering and name calling and I hope other people want to avoid this too.

Christian has asked for me to help moderate this forum (and the dowsing forum too) so that it does not get out of control like prior forums. I am aware of the history of the old LRL forums. Let's see if we can do a better job.

The main rule should be No Name Calling. This includes calling people scammers or thiefs or frauds as well as cult members or Nazis or liars. This goes for everyone. Flaming is not allowed.

The first post that violates the rules will get deleted. That is your only warning. The second post will get you banned from this forum. If you do it again on another forum, you get banned from everything.

I don't have time to make a complete list of things that won't be allowed. Use your judgement. If you think something you are about to post will not pass my standard of good manners, then it probably will not. I will try to be fair to everyone. If all you want to do is to argue and call names, then find another place to do it.

Thank you all.  Smiley Bill

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg446.html#msg446

Offline Tim_Williams
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Bronze Member

Arc-Geo Logger!
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

958.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 06:05:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Bill, maybe this forum will do better with a mod.

Tim

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg449.html#msg449

Regards, Tim

Bringing metal detectors into the world of imaging!

Please Register or Login

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 06:06:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Bill, looks like you have a lot of deleting to do to regain my  confidence, support and re-posting.

I came here to share  my personal field experience with  Black Box technologies, Dowsing, Geophisical instruments,  that I am familiar with, and Treasure Hunting.  NOT, to  prove it, argue about it,  or allowed to be slandered.

Will you start by deleting my name as the starter of the "Wyatt, Fasold and MFD prove nothing" thread. I am Not the starter of the thread and I think the placing of my name there  is a very under handed tactic.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg450.html#msg450

« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 06:20:06 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline BillTopic starter
Pull Tab

Professional Juggler
Thank you1

Activity
0%

52.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 07:00:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I don't know how  Huh?
It says you started the thread, but the first post is from Chris. I think I would have to delete the whole thread Huh? Since I am just starting as moderator and just posted the rules I do not want to go backwards and delete things. We will go forward from here. Thanks!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg452.html#msg452

Offline Chris
Copper Member

Sometimes the truth hurts but it's still the truth
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 02:24:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks, Bill... I appreciate your efforts.

I came here to share  my personal field experience, tests and other data I have collected from a great many sources concerning  Black Box technologies and Dowsing.  

What I've found so far, DOES NOT support the wild claims, the inflated selling price of commercial LRL gadgets, or the various Wish Science theories attached to those B-B dowsing contraptions.

What I have posted so far is ALL TRUE!

I'm sorry my findings (like those of many other investigators) are contrary to the marketing schemes of the LRL sellers, and those who might work for the sellers, who post here.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if there really was something to the B-B technology, and these contraptions actually worked as the claims suggest?  Treasure-hunting would get a real boost.

Nevertheless, I feel that both sides of the story have a right to be told on "open" forums, concerning this topic.

Finally, I can prove everything I've written about and hence, most of it is NOT debatable; ---unless of course someone wants to take issue with all the present laws that govern the current physics,  electronics and technology that we live with everyday and is a part of everyone's life.  In that case, I'm quite open to look at and examine "validated" proof to substantiate changing our current scientific axioms.

Neither do I believe my presence here should be met with the slander and name-calling that I have been met with so far;  ---so I'm extremely happy to know you will be eliminating that from future posts.  (Very happy!)

Thanks again.... I look forward to a smooth and even running forum.  

Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg455.html#msg455

---Chris

"WHAT CAN'T BE DONE, CAN BE LIED ABOUT"

Offline dowserbill
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

306.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 02:38:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well, as I sit here and see what is going on I shake my head!
Skeptics have every right to voice there opinion as do Believers.
I am slightly confused Dell thanks TN for free advertising but is playing a different tune to Christian.  Yes Dell you are a lot like me thin skinned, don't let things bother you as I have been learned, make post remember if you believe in what you are doing what does it matter what others say and skeptice keep posting what you believe.
See I like all YOU folks like my Darling says Bill never met a person he didn't like and she is right
Bill P

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg456.html#msg456

Offline Johns_Detectors
Copper Member

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 03:24:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ok guys this is good for me and best to get a grip on this before it is too late. Hello Tim, how are you doing my friend ? I hope to chat with you later and God Bless you. Take care Tim.

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg458.html#msg458

JOHN'S DETECTORS
Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro, Detector Pro, C-Scope, Fisher, SunRay, Trinity-Bowl and more

Please Register or Login

www.johnsmetaldetectors.com

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 04:08:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Bill, good to see you doing this..Chris asked me to help also ( on the other threads) but I am not the great with computers, so I had to decline.

Not into the "Blackbox" thing myself, However I had an unkle in Nova Scotia that could dowsing, and it seamed to work for him.

As I am not itno this sort of thing I will be posting on this thread rarely.

I think you will find that many people that shout the loudest and make the most noise and throw around insults, are the ones that can take it the least.
At least thats the way it seems on other forums.
Good luck with your venture!!!

Dean
Whitby Ontario Canada

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg459.html#msg459

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 05:46:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Welll guys, I'm sorry if the recent debate may have caused any inconvience to some. That is not m intention. I'm trying to offer a place with freedom of speech granted where we can discuss things and even argue as long as an arguement stays constructive and does not result in slendering or bad mouthing another person.

Please understand that eventhough I am the person behind the website I do not intend to tell people what they shoud do or what they shouldn't - that's up to yourself and I hope that Bill will help to keep the discussion fair for everyone.

Thanks all for attending this forum & best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg461.html#msg461

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Dean
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 04:47:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Chris..it doesn't matter what you do when you run a forum...you will always "upset" someone..tough..if they don't like the rules then they can move on and start their own forum.
We must have rules or this could become a true pissing contest..if people don't like the why this is working..then let them move on..however there is no way someone on any forum should be allowed to insult anyone else. I hate that..we are all differant..and thats good, but the personnal insults cannot be allowed.
You have done nothing wrong..you have a great site that just needs a bit of twicking..we are working on that..it will work..it just takes time.
As I have said I am not into the blackbox thing..however there are those that believe in it, and weather I do or not, I will agree that they have the right to do their thing..it's called being human.
My own uncle was into it and he did well..still it's not my thing...if it works for you, then great, lets support it..hell in the end we all use the blackbox thing..well mine is grey but close enought.
LOL

Dean

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,110.msg512.html#msg512

« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 04:51:00 am by Dean »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.