[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GHB3891Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

H3 AND WHITES DFX
« on: August 29, 2009, 04:06:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF H3TEC?Huh? THEY CLAIM TO HAVE AN ELEMENT DETECTORE THAT YOU PROGRAM WITH THE FREQUENCY OR A REFERENCE FREQUENCY FOR AN ELEMENT (USE GOLD )  AND THE DEVICE CALLED AN H3 WILL DETECT IT UP TO 3 MILES AWAY. IN OTHER WORDS IT CAN "SEE" A TWENTY DOLLAR GOLD PIECE 3 MILES AWAY. THEY HAVE A WEBSITE......H3TEC.....THANKS FOR ANY HELP....GB

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg46809.html#msg46809

Offline Tim_Williams
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Bronze Member

Arc-Geo Logger!
As seen on the History Channel "Decoded"
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

958.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 06:44:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have a friend that owns one and he has sent it in a couple of times for repair. It has a free moving rod in a box. You connect it USB to the computer and set for the element you want to fine. The unit cost him 10,000, training 1500.00 and each element 500.00 to start with. Each year he has to pay a use fee of 500.00 for each element if he wants to use the machine so that's 1500.00 a year for 3 elements. We just came off a hunt where he used the unit and again had no indication. He was not happy. The things I said about H3tec are what I heard in their demo.

Tim

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg46824.html#msg46824

Regards, Tim

Bringing metal detectors into the world of imaging!

Please Register or Login

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 07:11:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Tim_Williams
Each year he has to pay a use fee of 500.00 for each element if he wants to use the machine so that's 1500.00 a year for 3 elements.

This is about the most fraudulent things I have ever heared. I do not understand why anybody would be willing to agree to such a ripp off deal not to mention the ridicilous 10k price tag on the unit itself.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg46828.html#msg46828

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline mikeK
Silver Member

purrrr
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Germany

2940.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher 1266 and f2
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 07:20:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

10K thats alot of cash,could buy 6 or 7 top of the range detectors for that money,I think any one who falls for that kind of fraudulent deal has no one to blame but him self,,,mikek

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg46830.html#msg46830

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 09:13:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I saw one at a treasure show this year. It's just another dowsing rod piece of junk.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg47902.html#msg47902

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 12:09:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes I have...and have just recently purchased one.....

When you purchase one, you CANNOT take possession of it until you complete a minimum of a 2 day training class...and they suggest even taking a additional 5 day class, on site on a 5 day back woods training expedition....either horse back or 4X4...The 5 day class is optional and is offered at an extra cost.  They have several models...each with a different distance or depth limit..... some go as far as 5 miles...very good for locating deep pockets of oil and gas....but it is also very expensive...  The model I have purchased is of moderate price, on a special they were running.... about $7,000 including all the software, options, laptop for uploading the software, the device, and 2 days of training... normal price is about $16,000..but s I said I purchased mine on a special promotion...and that price may no longer be available...

I start my classes in Late February...

I am so far very impressed with what I have seen... I am not one to join clubs..or venture into new unknown areas of technology easily....( Although I am well educated, 2 BA Degrees and 1 MA degree)  but this device has really got my attention.... I have spoken with a few who have purchased a H3Tec and ALL are very satisfied..... with its operational successes, and especially with the customer support from the manufacturer to insure that after you purchase the device, you are COMPLETELY satisfied..... if you do a search of forums on the H3Tec... you will find a lot of negative blogs...almost 100%...yet not ONE single blogger has ever seen a H3Tec...much less tried to use one..... Since the technology they use is foreign to most laypeople... the average person says it just can't work.... as it was with people for centuries...thinking the earth was flat...and now we can't fathom a word that thinks the world is flat.... so I predict it will be with the H3Tec....

Will the H3Tec take the place of a traditional metal detector... NO!... it is simply another tool for prospecting and treasure hunting...that will make your traditional detector even more successful....  I see the H3Tec as a tool for limiting your search areas...scanning larger areas more quickly...using the H3Tec to locate a target area...and when necessary, use your traditional detector to pinpoint the actual target...

The H3Tec is newer technology that requires an open mind to understand its use...and a willingness to be open to an idea that is currently beyond our limited thinking, without the power of some new knowledge...

I am excited to get mine in my hands very soon....The Patent for this device was just approved this last year....just be open minded about it....and forget the first word you ever learned as a child was "NO".... have a positive attitude and you will embrace the H3Tec....

Once I have field tested this device.. I will report back to you my findings..probably sometime in March...

If you have any questions, just hit me back...

KlondikeIke
If your friend did NOT attend the classes they now offer..and are in fact now mandatory when you purchase a H3Tec... I suggest he does attend some...

Have him contact H3Tec about his dissatisfaction with the unit...they will bend over backwords to help your friend....

I have spoken to a couple of H3Tec owners who, like your friend were dissatisfied, but once H3Tec understood that... they worked hard to help them understand how to use the H3Tec.....

In the beginning, H3Tec sold the units without any training... now, when purchasing the unit, the training is MADATORY.... and have greatly reduced any dissatisfaction.... 

My suggestion to your friend is to attend the classes, even if they already did attend, because somehow your friend may not have a full understanding on how to use the H3Tec...

I hope it works out well for you and your friend...

KlondikeIke

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg69276.html#msg69276

Offline Tuxnor
Bronze Member

Thank you9

Activity
0%
Male
Sweden

227.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Xp Deus V3.2 ,Garrett at gold , Whites GMT,Whites surf pi silverdog UK clone,Trevor Hill gold pic 3,Deltapulse,Garys pulse-2
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 01:37:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This is also a detector  {alt}

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg69300.html#msg69300
http://L06-19-Tam-18860

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

L06-19-Tam-18860.jpg
easy detector schema.jpg

« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:42:28 pm by Tuxnor »
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 04:55:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

He is a interesting 'blog' in regards to the H3TEC dowsing scam

Please Register or Login

http://sniffexquestions.blogspot.com/2009/11/will-h3-tec-be-next-to-trick-military.html

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg69352.html#msg69352

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 05:08:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks RO  Man its sad the way people can get away with conning folks out of their money now days.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg69353.html#msg69353

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 05:44:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Have you ever used one first hand to be such an expert?Huh?  Or are your opinions based on the usual ....'It doesn't make logical sense so therefore it must be a scam...' 

I have used one prior to buying one......have you??

And for the previous post.... I did my time in Viet Nam.... Sooooooo, I don't expect to be hunting explosives in the near future.......just gold and silver primarily....if it works on explosives or not isn't my concern, just for gold and silver is what is important for me......

And his on article explosives is totally from the point from logic...not from first hand knowledge or experience....not once did he make the point he tried one out and it failed or passed.....

KlondikeIke

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg69368.html#msg69368

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: