[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 05:59:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well Ike seeing as your so confident this device is going to find you a pot of gold why dont you go use the thing when you get it and come back if and when you can show us some proof of this wonderful bit of kit youve just gone and wasted your money on.
The challenge is prove us wrong if you can hehehe the condition is you have to provide positive proof by way of pictures of the area your searching and recovering anything you discover apart from old water wells...  Go to it big man weve got plenty of time to site here while you go do your hunting and dont have to listen to bullshite.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg69374.html#msg69374

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 06:46:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Actually that is my plan....since in my trial use of the machine I already found targets....

I will be attending H3Tec's school on how use the device...which is mandatory when you buy one.... 2 days in class room setting and field work and an optional 5 days in the field by either horse back or 4X4....I will complete my classes around mid March....and have 2 searches planed ...one in Texas in April...and one in Alaska, after June where I have 400 acres as a placer gold mine (80 miles north of the Arctic Circle)..we mine placer gold up there ...and we do occasionally find large nuggets (13 oz plus)....and large placer deposits...

You have mistaken my confidence for optimism.......  I have an open mind and willing to accept thing I don't fully understand.... I have a rudimentary understanding of the technology and I am optimistic about what I have experienced and seen..... for centuries, men world wide made fun of anyone who would dare to think the world was round rather than flat... yet today, we would consider a person insane to believe the world was flat.... only when technology surpassed man's knowledge was man able to get over the flat world idea...but it took technology that maybe only a hand full of men knew about and understood to change the mines of men world wide about a flat verses round world......  Will the H3Tec work in all situations... I don't know any more than you do... but I do know what it did when I tried using one with minimal training...Therefore I have bought one...and eagerly awaiting to be fully trained on its use.....

KlondikeIke

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg69396.html#msg69396

Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 07:49:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A fool and his money will part company when sister greed raises her dress,there is no such thing as a true LRL,it did not exist before greed, and will not exist after its victim is gone,its so sad to see people fall for this scam,the money they spent could have paid for the best metal detector made plus the best vacation to use that detector. James Randi has a one million dollar reward for any company that can find his planted treasure, one million dollars, no one has moved to claim it, if the things really worked,it would be such a feather in their cap to prove this man wrong--the publicity alone would be worth multi millions in free advertisement----no one has collected the prize yet, and they wont,---LRL's do not work!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg69962.html#msg69962

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 05:57:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by lockspyder

James Randi has a one million dollar reward for any company that can find his planted treasure, one million dollars, no one has moved to claim it, if the things really worked,it would be such a feather in their cap to prove this man wrong--the publicity alone would be worth multi millions in free advertisement----no one has collected the prize yet, and they wont,---LRL's do not work!

Randi's one million dollars is defiantly safe from this dowsing gimmick    Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg70031.html#msg70031

Offline roadlizzard
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 01:25:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone had any field time using the H3Tec? I saw a post where Klondikeike had purchased one some time back, I was looking forward to see what the outcome was on the unit.
Hi,
 Just wondering how the field test came out with the H3Tec? Have you had time to really try it out yet? Would like some feedback on the unit when you have the time.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg99169.html#msg99169

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 03:12:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This one sounds like a four level scam to me.

Angry

Any one considering one should save there money and just Pass $20.00  on to my beer fund.
Ha!

This one fails all test!

Please Register or Login

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUB4j0n2UDU#noexternalembed

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg99185.html#msg99185

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 11:01:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Roadlizzard...

Klondike Ike here...

Yes I did purchase a H3 from H3Tec... and I am VERY, VERY, VERY happy with it... I have since moved my residence much closer (600 miles closer) to where most of the targets I have located so far are... I am currently in negotiations with several land owners as all the targets are on private property.... some we'll never get access to because of complications with oil leases..... Saturday we do our first dig... with complete co-operation with the land owner... we have a triangulated target of gold...no silver... and it seems somewhat of a significant hit..... 40 years ago, and about 300 yards away from this target, in a wide draw, some old Spanish helmets and breast plates were found.... don't know if they are associated, but it is a curious note... we have a second hit about a 1/4 mile away from this one, on private property again, with a hit on gold and on silver on the same parcel, but in 2 different locations...about 500 feet apart, in a near perfect east west heading between the two....

I will say this about the H3, it does as advertised... it requires a rather significant learning curve..and you are REQUIRED to go to a school to learn how to use it BEFORE you can take possession of the H3... even then, it still requires some additional interaction and experimentation before you realize the full potential of the H3... it is an amazing machine...

I will not show any pictures, nor disclose any locations...( the closed minded nay-sayers will find someway to discredit me and the H3 anyway, if I did or did't show pictures..and frankly, I don't care...I know how well it works) .... If someone is curious, instead of bashing something they have never held, used or seen in operation.. go to the school...you can free of charge as a by-stander... you pay transportation and lodging... take a test drive... and then make up your mind... This technology is so new.. it is beyond anyone's imagination... it certainly isn't dowsing... it is a very specific technology that the pattent office had to create a new category for it because this technology didn't fit into any other category...according the the creators attorney...Once you have used one.. you will be amazed how well the H3 works and how much ground you can cover very quickly...

Every element has a specific software. An example.. silver has two different element software programs... one for all known silver such as coins... and old Spanish bars, rings and sterling and such... and a second one for modern day silver bars only... the difference is in the isotopes of the different silvers... If you programed the silver program for coins and such type silver...IT WILL NOT SEE A MODERN SILVER BAR... and the opposite... if you have the more modern silver program programed into the H3... it will not see the coins and such... There are only a few elements that have multiple software programs... the only one I use that has multiples is the silver one...

The H3 comes with a new laptop, the technology, software and element licensing, and a complete working machine and great carring case and battery chargers. The cost is not even close to the exaggerated prices quoted here on this site...the training is extra... but again is very much significantly less than anything quoted on this site...From my experience, the elements I wanted were included in the purchase price with an annual licensing renewal of $100.00 each, due one year after my purchase date...I primarily scan only using 3 different elements...gold, silver and nickle (this one for meteorites)

You asked for an update... here it is...

One more note... To be successful, it still requires significant research into the target areas using a H3 as it does with a conventional metal detector...

After this, I will not say anything else about the H3...

Good luck in all your hunting...I hope and wish everyone finds what they are seeking...

Klondike Ike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg100684.html#msg100684

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 11:24:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl Moreland @ Geotech has acquired a H3TEC for evaluation. Appears to be a fancy dowsing wand.

His report will be here when it is ready:

Please Register or Login

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/h3tec/index.dat

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg100797.html#msg100797

Offline roadlizzard
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 10:32:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Klondike Ike,

Thanks for the info, and yes some one that hasn't used the new items with all the software would be amazed. I have the Fieldlab by Maxfynd and it is awesome also. Will take some time to get used to using it, not like a dowsing rod or electronic unit that I have used many times before.

Thanks,
keep in touch,
Roadlizzard.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg100844.html#msg100844

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 02:57:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke

Every element has a specific software. An example.. silver has two different element software programs... one for all known silver such as coins... and old Spanish bars, rings and sterling and such... and a second one for modern day silver bars only... the difference is in the isotopes of the different silvers... If you programed the silver program for coins and such type silver...IT WILL NOT SEE A MODERN SILVER BAR... and the opposite... if you have the more modern silver program programed into the H3... it will not see the coins and such... There are only a few elements that have multiple software programs... the only one I use that has multiples is the silver one...

Just a rational observation here, but I read about a Silver Dollar Test/Challenge that involved the H3 Tec. According to the H3 Tec operator, he could not locate the silver dollars (two of them in the same hole) because the ground might have been tainted with silver nitrate forty or fifty years ago. A likely excuse for failure, in my opinion.

That said, shouldn't the H3 Tec have been able to discriminate the silver nitrate and zero in on the silver dollars?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7509.msg108002.html#msg108002

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: