[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline MikeTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« on: April 28, 2011, 07:47:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I apologize for posting the debunking skeptics link. Just like cops who end up acting like the thugs they arrest, I have no desire to be exposed to pseudo-skeptics or their behavior. I hope no one else does, either.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg166818.html#msg166818

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 08:03:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mike, nothing is ever that bad that it can not be talked about with out all parties resorting to personal comments
in order to gain the higher ground, some claims are possible, I for one have seen thing that sceince can not explain
and nor can i, I can not disbelieve them but I can't prove them and it is what it is. but I am not here to moderate
people just because i can I'm here as a member first and also as a moderator, which is why I left you post intact
I'm not thought police I am someone who gets told something then i want to know the ansewers and or the reasons why
If you wish to talk then you can PM me as I have no wish to put you on the spot in public,
Anyway good luck with your research and your quest for knowledge

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg166825.html#msg166825

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 10:03:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mike
I apologize for posting the debunking skeptics link. Just like cops who end up acting like the thugs they arrest, I have no desire to be exposed to pseudo-skeptics or their behavior. I hope no one else does, either.

This is the worst false apology I have ever seen on these forums. If you wish to be left alone, that's all you need do is ask. As soon as you do, I will mute you. Then nobody will ever bother you again.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg166872.html#msg166872

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:34:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Simply surmising such skeptics to be pseudo surely smacks of some stupidity. Say that 3 times fast. Tongue

I'm still keeping an open mind on dowsing and LRLs etc, but reserve the right to be skeptical when the need arises.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg166907.html#msg166907

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 03:29:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Just a rational observation here...but, as some folks have difficulties cyphering between fantasy and real....Mike seems to be confused between folks being skeptical and a professional evaluation of a fraudulent device.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg166917.html#msg166917

Offline MikeTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 07:29:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

Look, I think the Debunking Skeptics website serves a noble cause. There is no doubt suppression of the truth on most forums. What is there to be afraid of? They call it Paranormaphobia, or fear of the paranormal. Yes, it is true you access the subconscious when dowsing but you do the same when there is danger nearby.  I mean your subconscious IS you. Why not learn more about it? Like the saying goes "Know Thyself."

I had intended to make the first post on this thread before the original link was deleted by the moderator. I do not wish to dwell on the irrational problems some people have with LRL's. Also I do not agree with some things that website posts. UFO's? Well. maybe "unexplained" but not space aliens. And they seem to dislike religion. They should have just stuck to debunking Randi and others. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg166939.html#msg166939

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 07:59:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

I had intended to make the first post on this thread before the original link was deleted by the moderator.

Every time things don't go your way you start with mod's deleting your post. For the last time no one has deleted any of your threads, some have been merged because you answer questions by stating a new thread.

There is no doubt suppression of the truth on most forums. What is there to be afraid of?

There is no proof to suppress you have not giving any. SORRY.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg166942.html#msg166942

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 08:24:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Mike the Link was not deleted by any Moderator the two topics were merged as one if you go to the top of the page on that thread
you will see that there are two headings and after the second or third post the heading changes, No one is allowed to delete posts.
On other forums this might take place but here it is not allowed,
We here this all the time, members use it as a last line of defence in order to save face,
The reason why we do not delete posts is because if a post is deleted then the thread does not make sense all so people can read
how things can go wrong and then they can under stand  why what ever coarse of action was taken and that way everyone
understands the cause and effect of the topics contence.

Every post is still there, There is nothing in your posts that is that bad that would need deleting, so I urge you not to go down
this road, your posts hurt your fellow LRL users more than anyone else, and that web site is a fanatics survival Kit and nothing more
A place where lies can be manufactured and expanded upon, It has nothing to do with LRL's or the user's of LRL's.
If a person has to develop a web site to teach people how to twist, con, lie and spout hatetread towards disbelievers then
that person is not a true LRL believer, And all he wants to do is set one group against another and sit back and watch while others
get hurt, He is a COWARD AND A LIAR hiding behined his keyboard, and by posting that crap here you have just done what
turns him on and your in the crap and where is he, He's not backing you up, He is using people like you to get his kicks, your the
Victim here not me because not only have you been used by him, You have also discredited other LRL users by showing us
what cheap tricks LRL users are taught by Scum like that.
All The effort our LRL users have made  has now gone down the drain, Thats 4 years of research and argueing just wasted,
It is a sad day for the LRL users and a sad day for Treasure hunting in general the fact that such sites exsist, and what is
worse you deliverd the final blow to your fellow LRL users by exposing that scum on this forum as to use it as a weapon
against me,
The truth is it does'nt effect me weather LRL's work or not, It never will. and the fact is i see them as good entertainment
because of their wild claims,
The People I feel sorry for is Art3811 and his clan because he's a good person and he works hard at this.

DON'T Apologise to me, apologise to Art3811 and the rest of the guys, it's them you've done the most damage to,

read this whole thread again til you understand all of this, then you can fix this mess

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg166947.html#msg166947

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:27:45 am by Ridge Runner »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 01:53:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Look, I think the Debunking Skeptics website serves a noble cause. There is no doubt suppression of the truth on most forums. What is there to be afraid of? They call it Paranormaphobia, or fear of the paranormal. Yes, it is true you access the subconscious when dowsing but you do the same when there is danger nearby.  I mean your subconscious IS you. Why not learn more about it? Like the saying goes "Know Thyself."

You know, Mike, your ears and eyes are simply closed or not working at all. Read the next part and take it home with you. Seriously.

There is no treasure hunter I have ever met who did not WISH that dowsing truly worked. Not one. Every one either already believes it works or wishes they could use it to find treasure. EVERY ONE!!!

EVERY ONE OF THEM!

Please remember that. Most people here are asking you for EVIDENCE because they WANT you to be right. Not to challenge you. Unfortunately, you turn away and scream about how unfairly you are treated. You take genuine interest and turn it into a suggestion of impropriety on the part of moderators.

One other thing. Pay really close attention to this one. Your link is in another thread. Still there. Not missing. Not deleted. You are being paranoid now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23249.msg167004.html#msg167004

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: