[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline prairiemonsterTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,minelab,rods
« on: March 31, 2009, 08:07:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey, I'm new to this site ,and most likely asked before, who has found what with a long range detector.Do they work and what is some of the better ones. Smiley

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28647.html#msg28647

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 10:28:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well, to my knowledge there is no proven (= working) long range detecor as of now. The cheaptes one would be a pair of copper coat hangers and it should work just as good as anyother LRL device. The expensive LRL devices you often see contain nothing but electrical garbage like damaged TV set boards (e.g. in the electroscope) etc.

regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28658.html#msg28658

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline prairiemonsterTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,minelab,rods
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 05:49:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks,good answer.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28684.html#msg28684

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 04:38:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have had confidential reports of $millions$ that have been found, and recovered with the use of MFD. There is only one group I know of in this country that has  posted, and linked  photos of  their finds on a public Treasure forum. That was on TNET, April 18, 2002.

Several books have been written,  and video documentaries have been shown on National television where MFD was a tool of choice used to aid in Biblical discoveries.

Personally, I won't attempt a Professional Treasure search without the aid of a Frequency Discriminator (MFD).

The first Frequency Discriminators I used was  from 1980 to 1987 and were totally electronic. (No Dowsing rods) I used them on land, from a boat, and aircraft.  I accidently discovered that the artificially generated  harmonic signal line could be metered, and traced with a simple pair of Brass L rods, normally considered an estoric tool for Mental, Dowsing. (Meta-physics) I applied this method to products manufactured in 1986, and it has since been duplicated and sold throughout the world by Electronic engineers, and Electronic techs, manufacturing their own products, and demanding what I consider unreasonably high prices.

Unfortunately, the argument against Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination, is perpetrated by pretend Scientist, exercising a  powerfulSkeptic Society agenda to discredit me personally. The basic argument that seems to be predicated  on the  false assumption that a Brass Rod can not possibly  have any  application in physics to meter a magnetic field? I don't  understand this closed minded logic, because without research and DB field testing, that is not Science.

We have proved many times with comparative blind  tests using Scientifically accepted electronicly metered  geophysical instruments, that a pair of  Dowsing Rods, held in human hands,  does indeed react to the variations in the earth's, and atmospheric Magnetic fields.

My detractors, can easily prove this on their own, just as we have, but the Scientific pretenders  are  are so entrenched in the Skeptic agenda, and vindication of their own  ego they can't turn loose, even though their arguments  have very little validity, and do not have a Scientific leg to stand on.

I'm sure I will experience the Skeptic wrath, just for presenting this truth along with same old repetitious asinine Skeptic questioning, and accusations.

With that said, and hopefully help answer your question, please understand that so called LRL, does not detect anomalies the way a conventional metal Detector does, so most metal detector concepts, and analogies do not apply. In this case, the Rods are used as an inexpensive way to detect the emanating "Field" of an anomaly, and do not detect the physical target itself.

Choosing an LRL, or MFD, is subject to your requirements that suits your need for a tool to aid you in locating, and obtaining geological information about targets that are beyond the depth limitations, and ability of conventional tools.

Accuracy is dependent on your ability to correctly interpret the reaction of the Rods.

If you have expectations of following a Signal line to the target, digging down, and getting rich as some advertising suggests, you are only fooling yourself with unreasonable expectations. There are limitations to be understood, and a learning curve to use these products properly, and efficiently.

I hope this helps for a better understanding.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28771.html#msg28771

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 10:32:09 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline aquanut
Bronze Member

I have 18x24 signed Giclee Stretched Canvas prints are available for $200 each. The entire set will go for $700. This is the demise of the 1715 Spanish Plate (silver) Fleet in a Hurricane and has been two years in the making. I hope you like it. This didn
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse, Tesoro Tiger Shark
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 07:00:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Dell,
I'm a treasure hunter that not long ago worked a couple of sites with your friend Pegleg. Now, Don had a lot of faith in your abilities of which I was skeptical. That's one reason you and I never met. I couldn't be bothered. The last time I made an inquiry with you, I got what I believe was a sincere answer. I appreciate you not taking offense to my comments. As I have said before, I've always read your posts with great interest. I guess it's that old "show me because I'd like it to be true" thing. Believe me, Dell, I am not, at 61 years of age, going to fall for any B.S. However, as I've asked before, can you show me , in your experiences, any proof that this stuff really works?
Aquanut

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28779.html#msg28779

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 05:01:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

I second that request Dell . Your a nice guy but full of hot air . ( this is a statement , not an insult ) .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28800.html#msg28800

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 10:46:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Cornelius! How is your lawsuit against me coming along?  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28810.html#msg28810

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 10:53:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Too expensive . I am going to use the money on my wreck at Cedar Keys . You don't hurt me by selling your junky units  . I pitty the guys that are going to buy anything from you . But then ....it is their money and they will find out what they bought for it . By now everybody knows who you are and what you are selling . At least Peg Leg I could like because the man did not know any better  but you .........Huh???   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28812.html#msg28812

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 11:28:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Cornelius! A frivolous lawsuit would be an exercise in futility, because I can back up everything I say with proof, and that's no BS.

Peg Leg was a lot smarter, and wiser than you give him credit for. In fact, most everyone on this forum is smarter, and able to think for themselves and capable of  making their own decisions better than you seem to give them credit for.

I'm planing  on going up to Cedar Key, myself in a couple of months. I don't drink, so I won't offer you a beer, but if we are there at the same maybe I can  have the privledge of buying you dinner?

I am in a catch 22 situation. Dammed if I do, and Dammed if I don't.  If I post any finds or discoveries that have been made with the aid of MFD, you accuse me of using the forum for advertising.  If I don't, which I haven't, I am accused of lieing, and BS? You have me at a disadvantage.   Clapp   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28814.html#msg28814

« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:31:41 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 11:39:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

No Dell , no hard feelings , but if you discover something at Cedar Keys we like to know . We wont hold our breath though because we are sure it wont pan-out for you . Be a sport ( as the English say ) and keep us informed about your progress .   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg28816.html#msg28816

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: