[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2010, 12:53:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That is a certainty. However I would prefer to talk to a customer or 2. The mfg. could fabricate anything to get you to buy.
If I can't do it, not interested. Now it may take me several weeks to work the bugs out.
Granted when I bought some of my units, I was grabbing at straws, but I had talked to people out there using them.

I have had a LOT of silver that I have found, sold several 1,000 at coin shows. But the dam gold is another story. Lots of plated stuff, 2 coins, several rings (6 good ones), mineral deposits, micro gold out the ass. Got 1 spot that has over 30 in a 100 yd circle.
The mfgs.never said anything about most of the problems like this. I doubt most people would be persevering enough to get past it, so for them the devices don't work.

If I wasn't there I wouldn't believe it either. The guys that I hunt with start out the same way.That usually changes about 2 hours into it.
Since I have started looking for bigger caches, the problems of natural interference are worse. The longer the distance, the more minerals and micro deposits areas you hit. Make no mistake a phone junction box in the ground will grab your attention with a working LRL.
But it is fun and always an adventure.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121169.html#msg121169

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2010, 01:22:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
"Stupid is. as Stupid does" is a quote from the  popular movie " Forest Gump", starring  Tom Hanks, and is a  statement of truism which applies to me as well as everyone else.  Did you see the quotation marks on either end. That means it was a QUOTE  It can even be used as a signature line.

If you find a movie character's line offensive you should take a look at those posters on here who lie, falsely accuse, and attempt to degrade Treasure Hunters for their choice of Treasure Hunting tools and methods they use.  Oops! That's what you do, so I guess by your example it  makes it all right for your supporters to engage in bashing, name calling and starting arguments with people who exercise their right to use Dowsing, or LRL's in their search for buried & sunken treasure, and talk about it.

The DOWSING and BLACK BOX TECHNOLOGIES forums, were established  so Dowsers, & LRL users could share their knowledge, and experiences in the field, so interested viewers could learn both the benefits, and inherent  problems in using these methods, along with the belief that THunting.com viewers are intelligence enough to make their own decisions based on shared experiences without the need of a dictator.

Threatening me, and  banning me will have no consequence on my life but may give you personal satisfaction. It's your prerogative as moderator.

If you, as the Moderator do not abide by the rules, then no one else can be expected to.

"The main rule should be No Name Calling. This includes calling people scammers or thiefs or frauds as well as cult members or Nazis or liars. This goes for everyone. Flaming is not allowed."

Perhaps apologies are in order.

I am here because I was invited, supposedly by Christian. But you tell me it was nothing but a form letter with no personal significance. Was this a deception, a farce, a scam?

I'll leave you with another truism,

" The door to  knowledge & understanding is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind"

Dell

Don't you dare quote forum rules to me from another user. Those might be your rules but the irony is you can't even abide by your own rule.

I have a responsibility as a moderator here and you are doing your best to try to usurp that. I can only guess that your reasons are ego driven because you can't even argue facts. You spew words like "confidential reports" and "home made" to lend credence to what you say and both of those are nothing more than hot air. You have nothing that works, Dell. You can't and won't prove anything. That's quite sad, really.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121174.html#msg121174

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2010, 02:28:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

FENNIXDIGGER, Thank you for sharing your experience.

To overcome some of the problems  you mentioned, I use what I call a "Weight chek". It's non-electronic, and connects to wired  Rods. It manually controls the amount of target, or Signal Line "Field" that goes to the Rods.

Alone, depending on operating conditions, it can null out up to about 15 lbs. of solid target, or only a few grams of sulphide, or micron particles., enough to knock out most of the pesky micron particles.

It's a great time saver because the target volume can be quickly gaged along the Signal line, without having to trace to the target.

Tune off of your primary frequency a few Hz, and you can probably null out the Iron Signal to a locomotive engine with the aid of a "Weight Chek"

Actually, a Weight chek, has the same effect on the reaction of the Rods as Magnetic interference, except it is controllable.

It's not much use in searching for coins, and small targets because they are easily nulled out

As you can see, this forum is  owned and controlled by the Skeptic group  that don't intend to allow truth or fact to interfere with their agenda, or  personal beliefs. Sharing LRL, or Dowsing Experience is unwanted.

I'll make my apologies for sharing my use  of a Weight chek, and get back to the bashing, flaming, accusations, inferences, and inneuendo that these forums have become.

Thank you for your kind words. It is  greatly appreciated.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121182.html#msg121182

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Up
Jump to: