[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2010, 01:06:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Huh?  Since you pretend to know, I'll repeat the question.  Was gold found as described and posted on TNET,  April 18, 2002?    (Copy attached below)

You continue to post a warning message from "Prospector". You are not posting news/press release about gold being found.   No no!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121021.html#msg121021

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 01:44:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It is obvious that it is  not a news/press release. It is exactly as shown, a post made on TNET apparently announcing a find.

No one sees any warning in the post but you, but that is irrelevant.

Stop dancing around, answer the question and stick to the facts. It's a very simple question.

Was Gold found as described in the post?  Yes,  No, or, you don't know?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121022.html#msg121022

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2010, 01:51:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Another warning post from "Prospector" on the message board. Maybe Dell Winders can spin this warning around, that a group of treasure hunters found a fart.

The TNet archives are full of warnings from "Prospector" about Pawel Nowak....not about finding gold. For those keeping score at home....NO GOLD WAS FOUND.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121024.html#msg121024

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

001 - Copy.jpg

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2010, 02:22:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There appears to be nothing rational about your observance. You have shown nothing to that signifies you even know what you are talking about. Apparently you weren't there to even know if Gold was found, or not.

Just an Idiot who likes to start arguments and waste others time by  pretending he's some kind of an authority.

Your play acting can't be taken seriously.  Enjoy your fantasy crusade, RO.  No no!   Dell

"Stupid is, as Stupid does"   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121027.html#msg121027

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2010, 02:35:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There appears to be nothing rational about your observance. You have shown nothing to that signifies you even know what you are talking about. Apparently you weren't there to even know if Gold was found, or not.

Just an Idiot who likes to start arguments and waste others time by  pretending he's some kind of an authority.

Your play acting can't be taken seriously.  Enjoy your fantasy crusade, RO.  No no!   Dell

Ah yes....the con-man shuffle.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121030.html#msg121030

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2010, 03:34:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Your play acting can't be taken seriously.  Enjoy your fantasy crusade, RO.  No no!   Dell

Dell, you are a mere half inch away from an official warning here with this post. The man who has no argument often resorts to name calling. This is an informal warning for you to knock off the name calling. An official warning will change your posting privileges and may result in you being banned at some future date. Please behave.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121104.html#msg121104

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2010, 08:21:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

"Stupid is. as Stupid does" is a quote from the  popular movie " Forest Gump", starring  Tom Hanks, and is a  statement of truism which applies to me as well as everyone else.  Did you see the quotation marks on either end. That means it was a QUOTE  It can even be used as a signature line.

If you find a movie character's line offensive you should take a look at those posters on here who lie, falsely accuse, and attempt to degrade Treasure Hunters for their choice of Treasure Hunting tools and methods they use.  Oops! That's what you do, so I guess by your example it  makes it all right for your supporters to engage in bashing, name calling and starting arguments with people who exercise their right to use Dowsing, or LRL's in their search for buried & sunken treasure, and talk about it.

The DOWSING and BLACK BOX TECHNOLOGIES forums, were established  so Dowsers, & LRL users could share their knowledge, and experiences in the field, so interested viewers could learn both the benefits, and inherent  problems in using these methods, along with the belief that THunting.com viewers are intelligence enough to make their own decisions based on shared experiences without the need of a dictator.

Threatening me, and  banning me will have no consequence on my life but may give you personal satisfaction. It's your prerogative as moderator.

If you, as the Moderator do not abide by the rules, then no one else can be expected to.

"The main rule should be No Name Calling. This includes calling people scammers or thiefs or frauds as well as cult members or Nazis or liars. This goes for everyone. Flaming is not allowed."

Perhaps apologies are in order.

I am here because I was invited, supposedly by Christian. But you tell me it was nothing but a form letter with no personal significance. Was this a deception, a farce, a scam?

I'll leave you with another truism,

" The door to  knowledge & understanding is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind"

Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121141.html#msg121141

« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 08:33:01 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2010, 10:49:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi guys;

I've talked myself out of getting in this one, but I can't pass anymore.

For 20 years I swung the coils around and had a great time doing it. It was always an adventure as I hardly went to a school ground or church yard to hunt, mostly in swamps, Islands, ghost towns, etc.

Enter the MFD. Having a scientific mind, I figured this was a crock and a scam. Until,,,,, I ran into a man that was in the      A/F with me in electronics. He showed a unit he was using and asked if I wanted to go hunting. I had a better coil detector and said oh yes.  After that trip, I built my own unit ( simple circuit) ,probes and rods. Along the way, MANY people developed units to market that were crap. Sometimes that good idea is only a brain fart. A lot of them were shysters, love ya, sell ya, and leave ya.
The whole time one name stayed constant as a rock as far as hanging with you, doing the research, setting some of the standards of operation, anything to help you figure out how to go about this.--- That's right  Dell Winders

There is a kind of bond between metal detector users and this is extended to LRL users also. An fraternity of sorts.

I know some of you absolutely know these things don't work. And for X number of people you are dead on. Why is it so hard to believe that some of us can use them?  Or at least fool ourselves to the point that we are having fun with them.

For the few of us that are here to ask questions ( not demand proof) input observations (not harass), exchange ideas
(not harsh words), solve problems (not create confusion), Dell has a lot of useful information for us. Not for you, it is almost an effrontery to your intelligence.  Please just consider us idiots and leave us alone to scratch in our own sandbox. Shouldn't bother you one bit what a bunch of dummies are doing. Since we are so stupid ,why stoop to our level?

Other detector est need help also- we've got this ok? Kind of like let the players play. AND thanks for the chance to have a forum to even say this on.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121151.html#msg121151

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2010, 11:58:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
Why is it so hard to believe that some of us can use them? 

For me, it's because everyone who has every tried to show me that they can use one, has failed miserably. Even a manufacturer couldn't make his own device work. What else am I supposed to believe?

Quote:Posted by {author}
Or at least fool ourselves to the point that we are having fun with them.

Spot on. And I have no problem with folks who are having fun with self-deception. Knock yerself out. No proof necessary.

The line is crossed, however, when someone starts building and selling devices, and promoting the concept as "really works" for profit. It doesn't.

And for the people who sell LRLs, proof is a legitimate request, and not unreasonable. Would you agree?

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121160.html#msg121160

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2010, 12:21:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Proof is easy enough. Try before you buy. If you don't like it. Don't buy!  That's fair, isn't it?

My humble business is generated from word of mouth by my customers.  I build my home made products on request. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg121164.html#msg121164

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: