[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 03:34:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Juliano
Hi ev´rybody,

As I´m currently looking for a new metal detector, because my toy only has 6in penetration, I saw this new hi-tech Long Range Locators. I´ve been astounded about their capabilities, and if true, would render all metal detectors, including Ground Penetrating Radar, useless.

As my "too good to be true" sixth-sense tells me, first I looked upon their manuals, and gathered some information. i´m not an expert but as electronics technician I find really difficult such a device could be built. However, there reports that those devices work. Also, there are respectable detector companies that are manufacturing them.

Some forums discuss that those devices involve dowsing, because they use "body energies" or so. However, Even if energy from the body might be amplified, I think it´t just impossible to interpret the way it´s used. And the capability of detecting gold at 1 mile or so, deep underground is amazing for a device that size.

I saw some of this devices use Android-based smart phones as human interface. So based in all this facts I would say IMHO the only way those devices may work would be is as follows. (before continuing, please understand I´m not an expert and I´d appreciate intelligent comments that could enlight my troubled mind.):

We know american and russian satellites have been surveying the earth surface for decades. We also know that some very precise instruments in satellites, have been detecting cosmic radiation that go thru the whole earth and come out on the opposite side. It´s been said that after that, cosmic radiation intensity only diminishes 50%. So powerful are those rays.

At this time, I guess this satellites have squandered the whole earth many times. With the increase in precision, I am sure they have mapped the whole surface down to the centimeter range, and it´s my guess it´s possible to find out the composition by studying the way that radiation emerges from the earth. As I said, Satellites sensors point to the earth to detect cosmig radiation coming from the other side and cross the entire globe.

So, it´s possible to know all places in earth where gold is located buried at no matter what depth based on the signature gold and silver atoms leave in this radiation after passing thru. After all, it was a kind of similar experiment Ernest Rutherford performed more than a century ago.

Now, We have a map of all gold locations on earth Including of course, museums, all women jewel boxes, gold parts in electronic equipment etc. So, it´s a complicated map with no way of telling which gold is owned, and what gold is just lying underground waiting to be "discovered". The only way is direct observation.

Then those smart guys somehow get that information map, download all this coordinates in a Long Range Locator. This LRL has a GPS or, uses the GPS of the smartphone, and using a simple built-in camera application similar to those fancy views of the street with the titles of the stores, hotels, street names, etc. they "point" in the direction of the closest gold location coordinates from the place you are operating your LRL. Then when you move 20 meters left or right, the pointing direction changes, and by crossing the lines, you get to the exact place gold is located.
My question is: can this be possible? I hope you can help me out with this.

Any Geologist can tell you where to find gold, and as for Long Range Locators THEY CAN NOT LOCATE ANYTHING,
All people that make claims that they work are LIARS,,,In the UK they have Jailed 4 people in Two different Court Cases in this year Alone,

These things can not work because the Laws Of Physics Dictate what works and what does not work, you don't have to be a Geologist to find gold you just need to identify rocks found in Gold Baring Areas and of coarse old mining sites any good Pulse Induction machine will see up to a few meters in the ground depending on the size of the Item.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,45561.msg286747.html#msg286747

Offline golddustcarl
Silver Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you159

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

7377.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

NOKTA SIMPLEX+,Tesoro Vaquero, VibraProbe 580, Garrett Carrot, Garrett Master Hunter ADSIII
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 08:36:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I believe Ridge Runner is correct. I also believe you will find more gold with your toy detector that only goes down 6 inches than you will with a LRL. My suggestion would be to learn how to prospect for gold in the rivers and mountains of Bolivia in places such as Tipuani, Guanay, Mapiri, Huayti, and Teoponte. There is no real easy way to find gold, you have to work at and for it. Learn how to be a gold miner and you will be rewarded.

Dusty Carl

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,45561.msg286757.html#msg286757

A bad day at gold prospecting or metal detecting is better than a good day at work.

GOLDDUST CARL

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: