[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline MikeTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« on: April 29, 2011, 08:34:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Any swing rod, L-rod or whatever you want to call them aligns itself with the lines of force between the user (or transmitter) and the target. If you watched the video on the thread "LRL's and Witricity do not follow the inverse square rule" you saw that the lines of force develop. And just like a compass needle aligns so does the L-rod. Now I admit it is not a big force. It's there and even though it might not be enough to move the rod "on its own" a sensitive person can feel the alignment and as i say they "allow" the alignment with the lines of force. Of course it is easy to prevent the rod from alignment, too. I would imagine this might be an unconscious effort.

I have an LRL with an electronic receiver. It produces a tone that gets loudest when on the "signal line" or the most concentrates area of the lines of force between the transmitter and the target. Also, I can walk with my arms out from my sides and feel it when I am on the line. I don't even need L-rods. Also, I know two people with dogs that can find the signal line with various LRL devices and various test targets. I realize there are people who refuse to believe this. I don't care what they want to think or what sort of "rational" explanation they try to come up with. LRL's are real and they work.

Last time I was out to a city park I set up an experimental LRL set for silver and got two pinpoints hotspots. I went to the closest one first and found a target about a foot away from the hotspot. I dug down four inches and pulled out a silver and turquoise ring.   

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23264.msg166949.html#msg166949

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline MikeTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 08:47:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

I just have to believe that every naysayer has tried to use some sort of LRL (coat hangers are the crudest variety) and failed to get the desired results. So instead of admitting they failed they blame the whole idea of LRL's as false. They refuse to admit they have a problem. Almost certainly it is some subconscious programming they have that prevents them from getting the results. Once negative mindset is prevelant, there is very little chance for success. I've probably said this about a hundred times, but it falls on deaf ears.
{alt} Stirring trouble after being warned dozens of times to please stop.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23264.msg166952.html#msg166952
http://thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 08:55:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mike
I just have to believe that every naysayer has tried to use some sort of LRL (coat hangers are the crudest variety) and failed to get the desired results. So instead of admitting they failed they blame the whole idea of LRL's as false. They refuse to admit they have a problem. Almost certainly it is some subconscious programming they have that prevents them from getting the results. Once negative mindset is prevelant, there is very little chance for success. I've probably said this about a hundred times, but it falls on deaf ears.

OK Mike this post is little more then you trying to stir up trouble. No more warnings you are single handle in 48 hours destroyed all the good will for LRL that it has taken Art and others months to build. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23264.msg166955.html#msg166955

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 09:40:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

Mike does that mean, I'm afflicted with the disease of Science?   Shocked Shocked

{alt}

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23264.msg166967.html#msg166967
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/berquistj/cartoo3.jpg

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 09:45:57 am by homefire »
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 10:26:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

I realize there are people who refuse to believe this. I don't care what they want to think or what sort of "rational" explanation they try to come up with. LRL's are real and they work.

This bit does'nt need to be said, because the rest of what you have written is interesting on its own merit and is
good reading

Keep going and we'll keep up, good stuff so far

AU

Posted on: April 29, 2011, 09:49:55 AM
{alt} Stirring trouble after being warned dozens of times to please stop.

Mike you wrote something worth reading on ya first post here and now ya doing it again and in the process ya know taking shots
at fellow dowsers and LRL users, I see you have been given a real warning, What do you want?.
Do you want us to to mute or ban you so you can have some one to blaim, that way you won't have to face what you have done to
Art3811 and the rest of the guys, OK If you want some one to blaim you can use me as your scape goat.
And I promise i will ban you if that is what you want then you can Lie to everyone an say it is my fault. that you are band.
I can't believe you are doing this again you have nothing to gain by it.

You have already lost every grain of respect and creditabilty just go way and lick your self inflicted wounds and don't
bother coming back. and I hope all the LRL users tell every forum of how you have distroyed their work, because you
don't belong on any LRL only forum and it is their duty to rid their hobby of decease and promote their hobby

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23264.msg166971.html#msg166971
http://thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 02:30:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Once negative mindset is prevelant, there is very little chance for success. I've probably said this about a hundred times, but it falls on deaf ears.

Conversely, when the zeal is there, there's just no desire to understand how it got there.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23264.msg167015.html#msg167015

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: