[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 11:04:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yes.........
Don't be silly....... they DON'T work....
Save your money and disappointment.
Try a couple of bent coat hangers, cheaper, same principal, doesn't work either, zero cash outlay........

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115300.html#msg115300

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 12:16:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Paul's right. You'd do just as well with two pieces of an old coat hanger. LRLs do not work.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115395.html#msg115395

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 01:59:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Wonder what happened to Dell Winders? He usually had much to say on this topic, and some of it made for interesting reading. Any comments Dell, if you're out there?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115403.html#msg115403

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 01:49:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell hasn't been around for a few months now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115502.html#msg115502

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 09:57:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Here's hoping he found the big one, treasure that is.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115572.html#msg115572

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 11:22:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi all, I hope Dell is ok and is back on the site sometime soon Smiley
  Ill say these LRL's work !!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115584.html#msg115584

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 02:51:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldnboy
   Hi all, I hope Dell is ok and is back on the site sometime soon Smiley
  Ill say these LRL's work !!

DO share your experiences on LRLs that work. There's been a lot of flack against such devices, it would be refreshing to read a positive review.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115613.html#msg115613

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 07:35:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Klondike here....

Here are a couple of success stories for you...

I own and use a H3 from H3tec, as well as I train, for H3tec,  new users how to correctly use the H3 from H3tec.... It is not a metal detector at all in any shape, form or way, but is an element detector...based on a new technology that so very, very, very few people understand (many skeptics say it is impossible because they see it as a metal detector, of which it is not and they see it through the eyes of the current technology they know, which is short of the actual knowledge they need to know to understand the H3) and despite a few people trying their best discredit the H3 and H3tec... many users are having great successes with the H3....most, for good reasons, wish to be secretive about their finds...just like myself.... and many others... One of the well known moderators and poster on this site was asked by me to join forces and resources to seek some treasure.. their answer...        "... didn't want to share what they knew..."      ..so it is with people who MD as well as those who use LRL's....people are secretive about the treasure they seek.... and that is cool.. okay by me

I personally do not care what the skeptics say about the H3 or H3tec specifically, until they cross the line of slander and business damaging comments based on their generalized opinions, not truthful, provable facts...of which the courts have and will sort that out, as some are finding out.

Someone asked for some success stories... so here are a couple...

I am currently negotiating a contract to excavate on private property, what we believe to be one of Santa Ann's buried pay rolls, lost on his march through Texas up to San Antonio and the Alamo... Near, in and around the present day community of San Patricio, there was door to door fighting between his troops and the few Gringos who lived in the area at 3 am... the location of our find is near this community.  I wish I could say more, but I simply cannot disclose any additional details at this time, to protect us and the land owner and the tresure.

I have had the pleasure of meeting and speaking, one on one with a Mr. Stephen B. Shaffer... considered to be one of the foremost authorities on Spanish Signs and American Native Indian treasures.  He has written 5 books on the subject of Spanish Signs, Spanish Treasure and American Indian treasures.  His home is just like a museum, he has displayed some of the several thousands of items he has located and recovered over his years of reading Spanish Signs and searching for Spanish and American Indian treasures (over 1,200 bowls and clay pots alone, and Conquistador armor, many swords, coins, mines and on and on).  He uses a H3 from H3tec to search for , and pin point the treasure locations in the field...then recovers his treasure using whatever appropriate tools necessary for that location.... he has used an H3 for several years now... At first he was as big a skeptic as anyone on this and other sites, yet he finally broke down and learned how to use one and now the H3 is one of his best detecting tools, next to doing the pre-search research.  I am currently reading his book  "Out of the Dust, Utah's Lost Mines and Hidden Treasures" of which he personally signed for me, as well as the other books I have from him...see images below....

There is something really big coming about with the H3 and H3tec and several, high profile, common, everyday household names, that everyone will recognise.  I cannot say much about this for now... but it will be carried by the news media when it will be started, in about 2 to maybe 3 months from now....It will be of such positive proof of how well the H3 from H3tec works, that no one will be able to discredit it.

But for now, let the skeptics will have their fun trying to twist the words, ridicule the LRL user and aggressively trying to discredit the LRL manufacturers.  Its all good, everyone has the right to their opinion..as long as that opinion doesn't hurt business or damage someone reputation.  So I personally do not care what they say... I know what I have found and what the skeptics have NOT found...  and that is all that is important to me... what they say, I could care less about..until they cross the line...

In the mean time... I wish everyone a great, happy time of hunting for treasures...and wish all much success....no matter what your choice of detecting tool or tools are.  Just have fun and hopefully you'll find what you are seeking...

Klondike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115644.html#msg115644

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

cover page.jpg
signed page0001.pdf

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 04:35:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke

Someone asked for some success stories... so here are a couple...

Hello Ike    Smiley

What you are calling "new technology" has actually been around for 25 years, or better. The idea of a signal generator resonating an element, and then tracking it down by dowsing the resonating element is a fallacy. The theory is shared by many LRL manufactures, and always pans out the same. Dowsing.

Looking forward to seeing some media on this device, if it is in fact being sold, or promoted to the US Military for locating IED/UXO devices. Dowsing for bombs is a no-no 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115737.html#msg115737

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 06:41:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Interesting posts from Ike and R.O.
The reason I'm getting interested in  this topic is that I'm scheduled to meet a chap who over the years has amassed a sizable inventory of antiques which he now wishes to put on the market, and he credits his dowsing sticks and LRLs as the primary means of finding such things. I'll have quite a few questions to ask him. Hopefully he will enlighten me on the methods used.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115760.html#msg115760

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
Jump to: