[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 08:48:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO...

The H3 will not replace the need for a good quality metal detector... The H3 is another tool for detecting hidden treasures....I happen to focus in larger cashe's... therefor I use the H3 to intially located and pin-point the actual location... since most cashe's are of significant size... I then use a Fisher 2 box sytem to confirm the size of the cashe...all this before I negotiate an excavation contract with the land owner...I try to stay way from all public land here in Texas...

You are so wrong... Yet, in one way you are right in that what you insist LRL manufacturers call a "new Tech" has been a round for a while.. But the H3 is very, very, very different... I do  not fully understand it myself...and I do not care to fully understand it... I only care if it works well...AND... it works and it works very, very well... I have always been results driven...

And you are right again.. the H3 does NOT cause an atom to become "excited" and then use Dowsing to find the item...That is a falaucy of the H3 properties... It does cause the atom to become excited, but dowsing is NOT now, nor ever will be part of the H3 properties...Nor does H3 claim that dowsing is part of its properties... Yes, some parts of it LOOK like a dowsing rod in some respects.....and it could be easy to make the jump to calling it dowsing just by its looks (remeber the caution about judging a book by its cover) But the H3 HEARS the noise the atom makes as it becomes excited....  and it hears it in such a futuristic, non-conventional way.... a way you have never heard of....

It takes several full black boards to write the mathimatical equation that causes this to happen....that is the harnessing of the force that causes the needle to move in the direction of the element you are seeking and have programed into the H3...... This is new and hasn't been around for many years....  It has cost the H3Tec company tens and tens of millions of R&D dollars to develope this technology and over a decade of time and experiements gone bad, to discover, create and write the (patented) support software that actually, correctly and really drives this technology.... remember Edison failed at some 750 or so experiements before finding the correct solutiuon to a light bulb....

You are free to believe what you wish... I am not opposed to that... I am opposed to making statements about the H3 wihout the proof to back up your statements... You SUPPOSE the H3 works like other LRL's when in actual fact you do not really know... You may strongly believe the H3 is like other LRL's, but you really do not know for sure.... In order for you to know for sure, you would need to know what ONLY Mr. Christensen knows, since he is the creator.... Feel free to call him, his number is on their website (

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

www.h3tec.com
)... ask him for some explanations... I, by contract and written agreement with H3Tec cannot.... You'll find him a nice, generous and very personalble person.. he doesn't bite, unless you bite first... meet him with a good attitude and you'll get as good as you give... You'll also find him very busy right now.. finalizing the underwater H3 unit and preparing for a major trip... n

I hope you are just as happpy with whatever you use for detecting as I am using the H3...Isn't that the real bottom line...Huh?  Having fun, making a few bucks and just enoying the "hunt"...Huh?...for most it is a hobby.. for a few like myself.. is my income.....

RO, I earnestly and honestly wish you well and much success......

Klondike Ike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115770.html#msg115770

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 02:26:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

These things make me Bl***y angry  Angry
They don't work as has been proven time and time again....
It's all "star trek" B.S.
You can patent ANYTHING that's "novel" IT DOESN'T HAVE TO WORK!!!
The manufacturers and sellers have ZERO conscience.
Now these scammers are putting lives at risk......

See Here:

Please Register or Login

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ADE-651

And BEFORE you go ranting "that's not an H3 Tec" they are ALL from the same B.S. branch of psuedo science.
Too right Mr Winders isn't on here any more...... probably too "uncomfortable" for him.

Tell you what.... send me one of these and I'll get it THOROUGHLY and scientifically tested at our national physical laboratory.
Same offer I made to Mr Winders.... with no uptake... Angry Angry Angry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115800.html#msg115800

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 02:47:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke
RO...

The H3 will not replace the need for a good quality metal detector... The H3 is another tool for detecting hidden treasures....I happen to focus in larger cashe's... therefor I use the H3 to intially located and pin-point the actual location... since most cashe's are of significant size... I then use a Fisher 2 box sytem to confirm the size of the cashe...all this before I negotiate an excavation contract with the land owner...I try to stay way from all public land here in Texas...

You are so wrong... Yet, in one way you are right in that what you insist LRL manufacturers call a "new Tech" has been a round for a while.. But the H3 is very, very, very different... I do  not fully understand it myself...and I do not care to fully understand it... I only care if it works well...AND... it works and it works very, very well... I have always been results driven...

And you are right again.. the H3 does NOT cause an atom to become "excited" and then use Dowsing to find the item...That is a falaucy of the H3 properties... It does cause the atom to become excited, but dowsing is NOT now, nor ever will be part of the H3 properties...Nor does H3 claim that dowsing is part of its properties... Yes, some parts of it LOOK like a dowsing rod in some respects.....and it could be easy to make the jump to calling it dowsing just by its looks (remeber the caution about judging a book by its cover) But the H3 HEARS the noise the atom makes as it becomes excited....  and it hears it in such a futuristic, non-conventional way.... a way you have never heard of....

It takes several full black boards to write the mathimatical equation that causes this to happen....that is the harnessing of the force that causes the needle to move in the direction of the element you are seeking and have programed into the H3...... This is new and hasn't been around for many years....  It has cost the H3Tec company tens and tens of millions of R&D dollars to develope this technology and over a decade of time and experiements gone bad, to discover, create and write the (patented) support software that actually, correctly and really drives this technology.... remember Edison failed at some 750 or so experiements before finding the correct solutiuon to a light bulb....

You are free to believe what you wish... I am not opposed to that... I am opposed to making statements about the H3 wihout the proof to back up your statements... You SUPPOSE the H3 works like other LRL's when in actual fact you do not really know... You may strongly believe the H3 is like other LRL's, but you really do not know for sure.... In order for you to know for sure, you would need to know what ONLY Mr. Christensen knows, since he is the creator.... Feel free to call him, his number is on their website (

Please Register or Login

www.h3tec.com
)... ask him for some explanations... I, by contract and written agreement with H3Tec cannot.... You'll find him a nice, generous and very personalble person.. he doesn't bite, unless you bite first... meet him with a good attitude and you'll get as good as you give... You'll also find him very busy right now.. finalizing the underwater H3 unit and preparing for a major trip... n

I hope you are just as happpy with whatever you use for detecting as I am using the H3...Isn't that the real bottom line...Huh?  Having fun, making a few bucks and just enoying the "hunt"...Huh?...for most it is a hobby.. for a few like myself.. is my income.....

RO, I earnestly and honestly wish you well and much success......

Klondike Ike

Wow. Simply wow. Or should I say woo

Ike. You sound like the perfect salesman. It looks like dowsing....but, it ain't dowsing.  Huh?

The 'proof' is out there to be found. Survey says the H3 Tec is just another LRL scam

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115802.html#msg115802

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

H3TecInside.jpg
H3TecLRodAssy.jpg
H3TecLRodTop.jpg

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2010, 03:23:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

There is one simple reason why these devices don't and cannot ever work.
It's called "Inverse Square Law" (go look it up)
It's an unbreakable law of physics which states that a signal (light or any other electromagnetic) DECREASES proportional to the square of the distance.
Explained really simply ......
O.K..... lets say I shine a torch at someone 1 yard away we'll call the unit of light they recieve "1u" to make it really easy.
Now imagine someone is standing 2 yards away because they are twice the distance away you'd think they would get half the light? i.e. half a u?
No..... in fact they would get 2 squared (4) divided into 1..... a Quarter!
And so it goes on with each increase in distance.......

That's exactly why, if you fit a coil Twice the diameter of your stock coil on a detector .... you WON'T get "twice the depth".

Now Imagine "exciting" or listening for it's "resonance" (or whatever other old hokum the lrl manufacturer cooks up) an atom at 2 miles ... or in fact even trillion of atoms in, say, a hunk of gold.
The signal produced (if any at all) is going to be unbelievably small.
Think you are going to pick that signal up from 2 miles away with that 3000 dollar piece of junk (that only cost probably 50 dollars to put together)?

Think Again.................

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115807.html#msg115807

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 03:27:12 am by Paul A »
Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2010, 05:38:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey RO...

If it is a "...scam as a survey say..." (not sure who has conducted this survey?Huh?)..or if it is impossible for the H3 to work due to "... unbreakable laws of physics..."....Then where are all the ACTUAL OWNERS AND USERS complaining about it being a scam or it doesn't work.... (there are many, many H3's out there, not just in the US, but around the world, in many different countries, being used every day)...I only see skeptics, who have never been trained on how to use it complaining it doesn't work.....Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh? Yet there are a number of us owners and users who, use the H3 every week and we write we are happy with the H3.... If there were as many disgruntled owners and users out there as you and others would suggest with your thinking, wouldn't some.. maybe even just a few make posts somewhere on the internet about the so called "scam".. and be warning others of the so called "scam"...Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??? after all, H3 has units working world wide.... where are all the upset and mad users and owners???  It seems the percentage of upset users is much smaller than what the skeptics would want others to think it is....based on the skeptic logic and understanding of physics....it should near 100 percent of the users should be really upset.

I guess anyone would sound like the "perfect" salesman if you were totally satisfied with what you are doing or using.... Yes, I can sell H3's...and have sold some.... but my primary role is training those users within my multi-state territory... There are a small hand full of us trainers scattered around the US... this is so a new user no longer has to travel all the way to Salt lake City for their training....  We do a manditory basic training for new users to get the started on the right foot, as it were.....and we offer a wide variety of advanced training programs... One, of several advanced training programs, includes going to Utah and spending a few days with Steven B. Shaffer in the field, which is an full blown fun time, learning so much about the H3 and Spanish Sign reading...... I recomend it to ANYONE and EVERYONE, no matter what your thoughts and feelings are about the H3... Forget the H3, just go so you'll learn soooooooooo much about the LANGUAGE of Spanish Signs....it's so cool.

Like I have said, there will soon be undeniable proof that the H3 DOES WORK and works well... In the mean time think what you want....believe what you want... that is the great thing about America... We can openly agree to dissagree...

Happy hunting to all.

Klondike Ike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115839.html#msg115839

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 05:49:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ike,

The US Government took them to court over the failure of the units to work at all under any condition. They simply do not work. Believing they work won't force them to work. Nobody can agree to disagree. That's just plain silly.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115842.html#msg115842

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 05:53:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Oh right.... I see..... if someone has one that doesn't work then they are a skeptic??
Fair enough.........  Funny Funny Funny Funny

Go and read my post "The watch and the long range banana"

All that's happening are that a few are finding things by pure chance (there is a mathematical formula) and those that have been "conned" are keeping quiet due to:

a: Sheer embarrasment

b: The realisation that they shouldn't have been so stupid in the first place.

c: They are still mystified about why it's not working and are blaming themselves.

d: The hope that they might be able to flog it on Ebay and get a bit of their money back!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115843.html#msg115843

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2010, 07:54:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Paul...

How much have you used an H3???    Go to

Please Register or Login

www.h3tec.com
  read my post titled "THE LERANING CURVE"

When I first started with the H3, it took me a few months of using to get a real understanding of the H3.  and at first I did find things rather randomly.  Not because of some formula.... but because of a lack of experience and understanding of the H3.  Now, with some time working with the machine... understanding it and realizing what the needle is really reacting to, I find things nearly every time I go out.  Currently though, I rarely go out looking for a single coin or how much I can find at a school or park grounds.... No I do lots of research into lost treasure.  I also get hired to do surveys for people at the old home steads...or the family knows of some story about grandpa and his hidden gold... and so forth....

H3tec does surveys for mineral and oil deposits for people and companies... they have gone literally all over the world doing surveys for people and companies.  Don't you think, since H3tec charges a very hefty price tag (usually $1,500 per day and expenses and a percentage of production) to travel around the glob doing surveys, they would have been sued by now if all this was a scam???  No one or no company will pay that much for a survey and stand by if they were scamed.... H3tec does 2 to 4  and sometimes more of these surveys outside the US each year.

When I first purchased a metal detector, it took me some time using it to understand it, to recognize what the tone I heard was indicating.....I randomly found things in the beginning... and each time I up graded , I went through the same learnng curve... but after using it for a while, learnng how it reacted to certain metals verses "hot" rocks or pull tabs, I now find thngs nearly every time I go out... This probably a similar thing with any MD user......

The H3, while simple looking, It is much more complicated to UNDERSTAND.. not use mind you, just to understand what I am seeing happen with the H3 as I use it.... It isn't much different than with a MD and the tone I hear.

And I didn't say that if someone had one and it didn't work they were a skeptic... Please do not twist my words...I said I haven't seen the hundreds of post one would expect to see if the maching didn't work by so many users world wide.....

You seem to like formulas and math and averages... where are all the people who own a H3 and dissatisfied with it???  what is the formula for that???

Since these forum threads about LRL's are filled with so much dome and gloom about the LRL, why would someone be embarrased to speak up about having purchased one...Huh?  They have so many skeptics on their side on forums like this one....they should feel at home here..... 

Nor has the government sued H3tec as one person suggested... maybe other LRL manufactures...I do not know about such court actions with other LRLs.... but after so many years on the market, no one has sued H3 over the abilty to work or not work...especially not the government.

Klondike

Paul...

I read your post... and I thank you so much... for expressing your opion.. that is what the basis of these forums are for...

I happen to dissagree with your opinions, but that is okay too...

Klondike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115861.html#msg115861

Offline cuirava
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

620.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2010, 09:41:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

I believe that dousing will help u find most any metal and water pipe buried  and water, also voids and empty pockets down in the ground, a

friend  found out that what made his two box det. go at about 4 ft deep was a rats hole, there it was some old paper

pieces dated quite some yrs back and prior to location he located the spot w his dowsing rods,....

Now ,about long range locs. I think they discriminate and concentrate in particular metal frequencies,perhaps also at

molecular level... I got sucked myself in to it and now I own a VHS 100 and have not yet been able to locate the promes

ed land, but it will not

react when I point it to yunk yards, water wells,etc. cant tell you what the heck it answers to, but most of the time it

fulls me,some times after a hit I

close in w my dowsing rods and after I scrape the surface the attraction disappears,specially around deers bedding spots

(I been told deer doe in heat pissed selenium, ? )..........but an other occasion around 2 - 3 ft deep I found a very

resisting and very thin layer hard as heck that my pick will produce sparks and then softer ground underneat it.......yes

after the hit I marked the area to estimate

the location than closed in with my dousing help and zero in ....my  the two box responded to it, collected the scattered

samples I could find and placed them in water a couple a days it produced some thing like sulfur reddish discharge I it's

was  sulfur cause the smell. that's what I can tell you about and I what I think in relation to this topic and if some of

you have to crucified me, goahead but I dint represent any outfit, I'm just sharing some real experiences I went Thru to

help u arrive to some conclussions around

this thing.                    Grin   Diego

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115881.html#msg115881

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 10:00:21 am by cuirava »
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2010, 07:55:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke
Hey RO...

If it is a "...scam as a survey say..." (not sure who has conducted this survey?Huh?)..or if it is impossible for the H3 to work due to "... unbreakable laws of physics..."....Then where are all the ACTUAL OWNERS AND USERS complaining about it being a scam or it doesn't work.... (there are many, many H3's out there, not just in the US, but around the world, in many different countries, being used every day)...I only see skeptics, who have never been trained on how to use it complaining it doesn't work.....Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh? Yet there are a number of us owners and users who, use the H3 every week and we write we are happy with the H3.... If there were as many disgruntled owners and users out there as you and others would suggest with your thinking, wouldn't some.. maybe even just a few make posts somewhere on the internet about the so called "scam".. and be warning others of the so called "scam"...Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??? after all, H3 has units working world wide.... where are all the upset and mad users and owners???  It seems the percentage of upset users is much smaller than what the skeptics would want others to think it is....based on the skeptic logic and understanding of physics....it should near 100 percent of the users should be really upset.

I guess anyone would sound like the "perfect" salesman if you were totally satisfied with what you are doing or using.... Yes, I can sell H3's...and have sold some.... but my primary role is training those users within my multi-state territory... There are a small hand full of us trainers scattered around the US... this is so a new user no longer has to travel all the way to Salt lake City for their training....  We do a manditory basic training for new users to get the started on the right foot, as it were.....and we offer a wide variety of advanced training programs... One, of several advanced training programs, includes going to Utah and spending a few days with Steven B. Shaffer in the field, which is an full blown fun time, learning so much about the H3 and Spanish Sign reading...... I recomend it to ANYONE and EVERYONE, no matter what your thoughts and feelings are about the H3... Forget the H3, just go so you'll learn soooooooooo much about the LANGUAGE of Spanish Signs....it's so cool.

Like I have said, there will soon be undeniable proof that the H3 DOES WORK and works well... In the mean time think what you want....believe what you want... that is the great thing about America... We can openly agree to dissagree...

Happy hunting to all.

Klondike Ike

Hi Ike     Smiley

Thank you for posting your testimonial about the product you use/sell/represent.

Actual owners of H3 products are complaining. Hence, the photographs previously supplied (above) and in this post. You seem to classify everyone as a "skeptic" that posts about this device in a negative tone. Just to clarify, there is a difference between someone being skeptical a product may or may not work, and a well researched evaluation of a product, that includes bench testing. There is nothing "skeptical" about the H3 Tec device. It is a signal generator, that depends on dowsing. There is no receive circuit....just a small dowsing rod.

Here is the circuit board for the H3 Tec. Nothing special, no secret chips that may contain new technology and certainly nothing that will cause any elements to resonate. And defiantly nothing that will "hear" atoms resonating.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg115966.html#msg115966

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

H3TecDDSCircuit.jpg

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Up
Jump to: