[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2010, 12:50:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Paul A
Hi Carl,

Think this might be it!

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=j9_RAAAAEBAJ&dq=7,750,634

It's hilarious, ought to be in a "Monty Python" sketch!

More power to you buddy!
Keep up the good work!

ATB

Paul

Looks to me like another EE scientific pretender disguising technology I was using 30 years ago and is trying to fool the public with technical claims to justify rip-off prices. It probably works to a certain extent, but in my experienced opinion, probably not as good as it is implied. The same results can be obtained from LRL's that are sold for a fraction of the cost of the H3.

It pays for consumers to be cautious and shop around and become informed  before they buy, and don't get distracted by EE and non-sensible Scientific pretenders.

FYI, By definition, Dowsing indicates psychic ability and  sub conscious mind/muscle control of the hand held device being used.

I sure would like to see someone that could Mentally Dowse with the physical configuration of the H3?

Now, that would really be be hilarious to see Paul, or Carl, try to mentally use their mind /muscle ideomotor responses to  mentally influence the reactions of the H3 and get it to discriminate, and point to an unknown buried target.   Grin   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116917.html#msg116917

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 12:58:21 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 01:47:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Now, that would really be be hilarious to see Paul, or Carl, try to mentally use their mind /muscle ideomotor responses to  mentally influence the reactions of the H3 and get it to discriminate, and point to an unknown buried target.      Dell

Or ANYONE else on gods earth for that matter...... Jeez D.W.  you've got some Ba**s!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116922.html#msg116922

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2010, 02:58:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Looks to me like another EE scientific pretender disguising technology I was using 30 years ago and is trying to fool the public with technical claims to justify rip-off prices.

If by "technology" you mean "dowsing" then, yup, that just about sums it up.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116928.html#msg116928

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2010, 03:02:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Right on, Paul!

I just wanted to point out that whether the H3 works, or not, that in my opinion, neither it's principles, or it's mechanism, has has anything to do with Dowsing and it's physical configuration would be very difficult to use as Dowsing device by you, Carl, or anyone.

Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116931.html#msg116931

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 03:04:33 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2010, 10:33:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Right on, Paul!

I just wanted to point out that whether the H3 works, or not, that in my opinion, neither it's principles, or it's mechanism, has has anything to do with Dowsing and it's physical configuration would be very difficult to use as Dowsing device by you, Carl, or anyone.

Dell

Try and note the topic here which is LRLs and not dowsing. Do try not to get confused or befuddled here, Dell. You're the one bringing dowsing into the mix. I have to admit, though, that the comparison of the H3 to dowsing is quite appropriate. Neither of them can find anything except the direction of straight ahead. They have that in common.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg117086.html#msg117086

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:39:54 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2010, 03:31:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Having seen one in action on my turf, I can tell you it does pick up areas that I had located previously. Since the crops were just cut, I will be back on them to see what the signals were.

Remember just like a regular detector if you cut out all pull tabs, you will miss gold rings. The same sort of thing goes on with LRLS that do get responses. Check 10 and find 2, I'll take those odds.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg117122.html#msg117122

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2010, 01:37:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
Having seen one in action on my turf, I can tell you it does pick up areas that I had located previously. Since the crops were just cut, I will be back on them to see what the signals were.

Remember just like a regular detector if you cut out all pull tabs, you will miss gold rings. The same sort of thing goes on with LRLS that do get responses. Check 10 and find 2, I'll take those odds.

So....you found something, but not really?

This is rather confusing. How could you see something in action...when there was no end results? Did one dowsing device confirm a previous dowsing device might have located something that was not recovered?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg117358.html#msg117358

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2010, 02:32:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Here's how it went.  I had a gold target buried at my place at the edge of a field. I also had picked up other signals in some fields that were planted with corn and soybeans.
The first thing I got him to scan was my place. He hit the buried sample and 2 other spots that I had picked up in the yard. The farm house is over 100 yrs old, so who knows. I do have hits with the detector and dug a small hole last week with intentions to finish next week.
After he scanned the property I took him to the other sites where he hit the same ones I had. Now that the crops are cut, I'll try to get permission to look.

The signals could be placer or micro gold,,,or the real deal. No matter, to scan several thousand acres and have locations to put the 2-box or minelab is a lot better than spending years the coil way.

I was looking for a way to increase my % of good finds and reduce the micro spots. I seem to be as accurate as the high dollar machines I have demo'ed with. So for now I'll deal with the fluff.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg117366.html#msg117366

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2010, 02:39:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

"Try and note the topic here which is LRLs and not dowsing. Do try not to get confused or befuddled here, Dell."

RO, please kindly  note that I was just reprimanded by the moderator for using the word "Dowsing" in the discussion of LRL's, although I was making a distinction between the use of the two methods.

Then Carl, follows up his post using the word Dowsing in reference to LRL technology I have used, and now you have used the word Dowsing twice in reference to LRL.

Does anyone besides me see the hypocrisy here?   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg117368.html#msg117368

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2010, 02:52:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Dell;

We are working an area that has a lot of micro gold. When we try to  pinpoint up close the signals move from place to place. Any suggestions?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg117373.html#msg117373

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22   Go Up
Jump to: