[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

MFD

« on: November 05, 2009, 02:48:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I received this question via E-mail, but in the public interest I'm posting my reply here.

Quote:Posted by {author}
                "...The first Frequency Discriminators I used was  from 1980 to 1987 and were totally electronic. (No Dowsing rods) I used them on land, from a boat, and aircraft.  I accidently discovered that the artificially generated  harmonic signal line could be metered, and traced with a simple pair of Brass L rods, normally considered an estoric tool for Mental, Dowsing. (Meta-physics) I applied this method to products manufactured in 1986, and it has since been duplicated and sold throughout the world by Electronic engineers, and Electronic techs, manufacturing their own products, and demanding what I consider unreasonably high prices..."  Dell

QUESTION? You were the first that used the L-rods in combination  with MFD generators?
what do you mean "totally electronic"?
a electronic generator and some kind of electronic indicator/receiver?
is there today any electronic receiver like those earlier models?

As accurately stated, the first Remote Sensing, Frequency Discrimination (MFD) I began using in 1980 were fully Electronic, meaning No Rods were used to meter the incoming Harmonic Signal lines. The Signals were metered electronically, via an analog meter, audio, a portable oscilloscope, and chart recorder. I used these electronic instruments,  on land, over water, and from aircraft.

In 1984, I learned that these same electronically induced signals could also be easily metered with a pair of simple Dowsing Rods. I placed the first MFD on the market in 1986, using the Hand held Rods to meter the MFD  signals. The concept has been copied over and over again, with  mis-leading information and exaggerated advertising claims by electronics people ripping off consumers with ridiculous prices ever since.

This first photo  is of a 1982 experimental model which produced a meter reading, audio, and oscilloscope reading when the directional  receiving antenna was rotated to the direction of a selected type of discriminated target.

The second photo is a 1981 MFD with audio, analog meter, and built in antenna.

The third photo is of a 1987  portable, compact MFD, with audio, analog metered receiver, and built in antenna. The Treasure Salvor, is watching the meter deflect, and listening to the audio tone as I wave a Silver coin in front of the receiver. I used this portable  MFD from a moving boat, and flying in an aircraft, decting the "field" of discriminated anomalies to altitudes of 3,000 feet.

These are but a few of the LRL, Black box technologies  I have tested, and used over the past 28 years.  Basically, there is nothing new under the Sun. "What has been done, can be done".   Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg57239.html#msg57239

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

EARLY MFD.jpg
forward Gauss, RICK VAUGHN.jpg
vernell.jpg

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 03:05:17 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Bill512
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 06:03:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

thanks Dell Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg57271.html#msg57271

Offline Gold24K
Copper Member

Gold is healing
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Home build PI
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 07:35:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,
If you really have an old unit that was "fully Electronic" why are you screwing around with the dowsing rod junk.

A real electronic long range detector is what we all would really like.

Gold24K

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg58271.html#msg58271

Gold24K

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 11:38:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Gold24K
Dell,
If you really have an old unit that was "fully Electronic" why are you screwing around with the dowsing rod junk.

A real electronic long range detector is what we all would really like.

Gold24K

First and foremost, my occupation for the past 35 years has been Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvor. During my profession I have been open minded to trying any method I can afford to have available to me, and I have spent a lot of money, and paid my dues researching, experimenting, and field testing practically every type of product to come on the market, including sophisticated electronics. GPR, Magnetometer, EM, SP, Metal detectors, Ground Resistivity, as well as a host of non-conventional tools and methods. They all have their inherent limitations.

Through years of field experience I narrowed these many tools  down to the ones that are the most efficient, less expensive, lightweight, portable, and easiest to use in all conditions.  I build locating tools to my own preferences, based on my own extensive Treasure hunting and recovery, field experience. I know what works best for my searches, whether anyone without my field experience agrees, or not.

I know nothing about  building electronic circuitry, and just as others, I pay the premium to have circuits built, or repaired.  If you want an expensive electronic locator that does the same thing as the simple physics applications I use, there are a number of degreed electronics people that will build you one for $50,000 - $100,000.  I knew  a real estate dealer in New Jersey, that had one built in 1987 for $35,000. So, what has been done, can be done.

Nearly all the LRL devices presently sold around the world are made by Electronic engineers, and techs, who compete by promoting new technologies.  Consumers don't have to believe what I say, or purchase my simple home made products.  They have a broad choice to select from if they believe what I use,or sell, is junk.  Dell

The first photo below, is a photo of an ALL electronic MFD, I considered placing on the market in 1988 for $12,000.

The second photo is a non-electronic tool I use today that is lighter, easier to use, and works as well,  as any  electronic LRL receiver on the market today.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg58340.html#msg58340

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

DELL DIRECTIONAL LOCATOR.jpg
mega1.jpg

« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 11:45:24 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline Bill512
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 01:15:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, is well known that the number of signal lines,the range and other factors are  depending from the L-Rod user. Using a electronic equipment we put this unstable factor out of the equation. Yes, i know a all-electronic system was usually expensive but now we are in 2010, not in  80s. We have far better and cheaper electronics, circuit designer  programs,computers everywhere, Internet and so on. Also there is another problem ,more difficult to solve that the "human dependences" on the system.
I call it non standard deviation. I do not know if this term is suitable.
 Anyway i say  that we can not approach the real "zero-point" of a treasure using the MFD techniques.
In other words (based on by experience in MFD) we can?t  pin-point a long time buried mass (treasure or not).
This happens all the time regardless the L-rod user.
 Depends from several factors ,such as the mass, years on the ground ,maybe the depth etc.
The question: is the all-electronic system capable for accurate pin-point on long time buried mass or not?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg60392.html#msg60392

Offline atsparks
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

SELF MADE MODIFIED MFD+ DOWSING DOUBLE BARREL L-RODS
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 01:34:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

30th April 2010
Friday

Hi DELL - glad to check out all your pics and detailed infos reur old MFD - its quite amazing to see such one. I made one just like yours based on one advertized crt diag.. frankly - i was not able to double check it such eqpt really works - as my son is the one who brought it up in the mountain site..  Would love to hear more from you particularly concern on the schematics/crt manuals of the MFD. MORE POWER !
atsparks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg88948.html#msg88948

Offline nimabaran64
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Turkey

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gravitator
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 03:04:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi.i am nima.
please help me for MFD frequency 2009 picture.
if any one have a picture of mfd,please show me.
thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117789.html#msg117789

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 03:27:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Use an old coat hanger...... It'll work just as well  Idiot

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117797.html#msg117797

Offline Gold24K
Copper Member

Gold is healing
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Home build PI
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 06:44:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,
Since you are using the dowsing rod technology how about telling us how exactly to build the non-dowsing technology. I won't hold my breath thouggh.
Gold24k

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117827.html#msg117827

Gold24K

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 07:42:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm sorry Gold24k, I never heard of Dowsing Rod technology. Is this something you made up?

Quote:Posted by {author}
Hi.i am nima.
please help me for MFD frequency 2009 picture.
if any one have a picture of mfd,please show me.
thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117833.html#msg117833

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

PRO-4 circuit.jpg
PRO-4.jpg

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 07:44:40 pm by Dell_Winders »

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.