[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 02:34:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

"Our job as moderators isn't to allow you to freely fleece anyone, Dell. We aim to prevent that. You sell these non working things, sell hours of training on how to use them and they just fail to work. Oh, you always have explanations about why and all of them are blamed on skepticism and the individual rather than on the fact that they contain nothing that works inside of the black box. The Wizard of Oz comes to mind, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Your brand of that is easy. The electronics are too secret for you to reveal them. All they do, as has been noted, is drain the battery slowly so it looks as if the punter has gotten something that uses power.

If you want to leave because the moderators want to protect the innocent here who might fall for your empty black boxes, then by all means go. But don't blame it on the moderators. Blame it on the fact that your scams don't work on everyone"

What to heck are you talking about?    Idiot

None of your idiotic accusations apply to me.  Do your research.  I have never in my life charged a fee, or placed any obligation whatsoever on anyone for field training, or instruction in the use of any manufacturers LRL, or MFD products.  It's a FREE service of my time, energy, and expense I have provided to everyone for the past 24 years.

Secret electronics in my products is your BS. I openly  post photos, and describe the purpose of the electronics in the products I build. In fact, just two days ago on this forum.  Where were you?

If you believe your job description as a moderator is to rant false allegations of scam, and use your moderator position to promote your own  misinformed beliefs, it is no wonder that you don't want the truth, and facts to be known, and viewers to be informed by those of us  Professionals with a proven record of recovery successes with the aid of LRL, or MFD.

Who do you believe you are, that you think your knowledge and intelligence is superior, and  the viewers of this forum lack the intelligence to think for themselves.

Only a  wannabe dictator uses his position, and power to try to control the thinking of others.

If you have any legitimate proof, or even customer complaints that the products I personally build & sell are a Scam, then present your proof?

Bad mouthing me, and the products I  both use, and sell without any evidence to back up your accusations is you scamming your viewers, and void the truth.  

Silencing my voice cannot be reconciled, or justified, as protecting THunting viewers from a scam which only exists in your own mind.  Idiot     Dell

Quote:Posted by Paul A
Are you having a laugh?? THERE IS NOTHING INSIDE AN ELECTROSCOPE THAT WORKS!!!
I've had numerous apart..scrap surplus bits of old tv sets, all manner of junk in there.
But NOTHING at all that does ANYTHING!
You just shot yourself in the foot again Dell.........

I hired an electronics engineer to dissect both models of Electroscope, when they were first introduced on the market.  Probably long before you. There were 50's electronic components with a rats nest of wires that went nowhere.

The only VISIBLE function were the power switch, dial, battery, and meter. The working circuit was for all practical purposes, a simple voltage test meter.

The antenna(s) mounted on a swivel frame will give subtle locks on the emanating "field" of a variety of different targets. This is why they were able to truthfully claim that Electroscopes worked.  But, even a bent L-rod will lock onto the "field" of a variety of physical targets without Discrimination.  This is not to be mis-construed as Dowsing.

My opinion was at that time, and still is, that Electroscope, wasn't much more than  an elaborate advertising scam. The owner/publisher of a popular, well respected, Treasure magazine was involved with the  Electroscope deception, and made a lot of money for his magazines endorsement and support.

It is reported that in a period  of 6 years, Electroscope products took $17M from the Metal detector industry, and was eventually stopped in the U.S. as a result of their behind the scenes efforts, and Electroscope, continued doing business out of the country.

What you say about the original Electroscope circuitry is true. I know from my own experience.  I can not honestly comment on the on the Gravitator, because I have never field tested it.  Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118020.html#msg118020

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 03:08:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell!   I have never had personal contact with you or products.

All folks are asking is a Symbolism of Science being produced.

Throw them a Bone of Science and they WILL sauce it out.

Assuming your machines carry a Patent, Could you provide a link?

I'm sure the Proprietary portions have be disguised in Vangsness like say Garrett does.

No one here is trying to stomp on your neck.

Just hear the Truth.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118027.html#msg118027

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 06:26:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The hecklers, and bashers, have never met me personally either, or  claimed  that they have had any field experience with the products I make, and use, so you have that in common.

Yet, I am treated as a criminal and unjustly accused of being here to fleece THunting viewers.  I sincerely hope "witch hunting" is not a part of the job description to serve as a moderator on Christian's website?

As Paul  correctly states, I definitely have a vested interest in LRL & MFD, because I build and use these devices, as well as build and sell them on request to other Treasure Hunters who share my interest to search for Treasure beyond the depth capabilities of conventional metal detectors.

Truthfully informed consumers make my very best customers, and long time friends, and I am not about to lie to anyone and  jeopardize a life long reputation of honesty and integrity.

Patents, and pending patents are too often a tool used to con consumers into paying higher prices. a patent doesn't even mean the product will work as advertised.  Electroscope, has several patents, mostly for design. But most folks don't notice the difference.

Sorry, I don't have any patents, and any body is free to copy and build their own. There is no necessity for any one to pay me to build the product for them.

I am not a Scientist, so you probably won't see any reports on my home built products in the Scientific journals.  If any of the complainers wish to fund a Scientific study I'll be happy to participate and I can probably offer some credible insight to base a study.

Christian, has sent me several notices inviting me to come back and participate in his forums. I have obliged his request, and I'm  certainly not happy with the Welcome that has been given me by his moderators.  If this was not intentional, then  corrections and apologies are in order.       Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118061.html#msg118061

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 06:32:50 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2010, 09:05:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
"Our job as moderators isn't to allow you to freely fleece anyone, Dell. We aim to prevent that. You sell these non working things, sell hours of training on how to use them and they just fail to work. Oh, you always have explanations about why and all of them are blamed on skepticism and the individual rather than on the fact that they contain nothing that works inside of the black box. The Wizard of Oz comes to mind, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Your brand of that is easy. The electronics are too secret for you to reveal them. All they do, as has been noted, is drain the battery slowly so it looks as if the punter has gotten something that uses power.

If you want to leave because the moderators want to protect the innocent here who might fall for your empty black boxes, then by all means go. But don't blame it on the moderators. Blame it on the fact that your scams don't work on everyone"

What to heck are you talking about?    Idiot

None of your idiotic accusations apply to me.  Do your research.  I have never in my life charged a fee, or placed any obligation whatsoever on anyone for field training, or instruction in the use of any manufacturers LRL, or MFD products.  It's a FREE service of my time, energy, and expense I have provided to everyone for the past 24 years.

Secret electronics in my products is your BS. I openly  post photos, and describe the purpose of the electronics in the products I build. In fact, just two days ago on this forum.  Where were you?

No you didn't and yes you do sell products at huge prices part of which is the training. You fleece people. You take their money for a technology that does not work and when they complain, you tell them they were not sincere or that their was too much tension from a non believer.

You sound more like a faith healer than an electronics expert.

We moderators have a job to do and we're doing it. Your "hocus pocus" won't work here, mate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118072.html#msg118072

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2010, 09:40:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sounds like you have a horny toad up your tail.   FYI. Your lying BS about me ain't working so well here either.  Best you learn how to be a good moderator, instead of a bad  agitator. Make your apologies for irrational behavior, get over your prejudice, and  move on, mate!

I came back because I was invited back. I expect to be treated with the same respect as any other forum member.    Kiss   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118075.html#msg118075

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 12:35:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sounds like you have a horny toad up your tail.   FYI. Your lying BS about me ain't working so well here either.  Best you learn how to be a good moderator, instead of a bad  agitator. Make your apologies for irrational behavior, get over your prejudice, and  move on, mate!

I came back because I was invited back. I expect to be treated with the same respect as any other forum member.    Kiss   Dell

You ARE treated with the same respect. Personally, that is a fact. It's your ideas that are getting you into trouble. It's the fact that you constantly allude to your products that gets you into trouble. It's the fact that when asked, you try and run circles around anyone who has the gall to disbelieve you. Did you really think you could have carte blanche here to spout any sort of nonsense? You got invited back, all right. So did 9,000 others who all got a form invitation telling them they were missed. Did you really think you were so important? You got the same message they all did.

Dell, get this and get it loud and clear. You may not now or ever sell your snake oil here. Your products do not work. Never have. Never will. You do not have permission to sell to anyone here.

You may, however, be here. That's it. Just be here. Contribute without trying to sell your machines. Talk about metal detecting. Talk about treasure hunting. Anything at all except trying to sell your products here.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118084.html#msg118084

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 12:40:37 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 08:42:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
You ARE treated with the same respect. Personally, that is a fact. It's your ideas that are getting you into trouble. It's the fact that you constantly allude to your products that gets you into trouble. It's the fact that when asked, you try and run circles around anyone who has the gall to disbelieve you. Did you really think you could have carte blanche here to spout any sort of nonsense? You got invited back, all right. So did 9,000 others who all got a form invitation telling them they were missed. Did you really think you were so important? You got the same message they all did.

Dell, get this and get it loud and clear. You may not now or ever sell your snake oil here. Your products do not work. Never have. Never will. You do not have permission to sell to anyone here.

You may, however, be here. That's it. Just be here. Contribute without trying to sell your machines. Talk about metal detecting. Talk about treasure hunting. Anything at all except trying to sell your products here.

Treated with the same respect as other members??  Does that mean you irresponsibly post blatant lies about other members also?

The invitations I received were signed by Christian, whom I assumed was in charge of this forum and sincere in his asking. There was no mention that it was merely a spam form letter to promote the website. 

Apparently you are running the forums, and now that I have been officially informed I will treat any future correspondence from  Christian, accordingly.

It also appears that Christian's proclaimed "Freedom of Speech" policy is no longer in effect under your dictatorship. I was unaware of the change in policy. Again, no notice is posted.

Since positive discussions regarding  Long Range Locating, MFD, etc are no longer permitted, I respectfully ask that you remove the forum description & header I wrote "BLACK BOX TECHNOLOGIES"  and remove all the postings pertaining to it.

LET ME MAKE THIS LOUD & CLEAR! Since you have chosen to bastardize this forum to conform to your beliefs, and I am no longer permitted to discuss this subject on this forum, I don't want this forum I created on your website any longer. Please remove this forum, and all of it's postings from your website.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118131.html#msg118131

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 08:48:55 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 03:26:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Treated with the same respect as other members??  Does that mean you irresponsibly post blatant lies about other members also?

What lie? That you take people's money for a product that does not work? Dell, that's a fact, not a lie.

The invitations I received were signed by Christian, whom I assumed was in charge of this forum and sincere in his asking. There was no mention that it was merely a spam form letter to promote the website.

Of course they were signed by him. He sent them to everyone who had stopped posting and he told them they were missed. It's funny that the letter was so well written that it sounded like you were the only one that got one.

Apparently you are running the forums, and now that I have been officially informed I will treat any future correspondence from  Christian, accordingly.

The moderators take care of things like this. You are a thing like this. Deal with it.

It also appears that Christian's proclaimed "Freedom of Speech" policy is no longer in effect under your dictatorship. I was unaware of the change in policy. Again, no notice is posted.

As long as you do no harm, you are free to speak. When you take people's money for a product that does not work, you abrogate your own right to free speech.

Since positive discussions regarding  Long Range Locating, MFD, etc are no longer permitted, I respectfully ask that you remove the forum description & header I wrote "BLACK BOX TECHNOLOGIES"  and remove all the postings pertaining to it.

It's permitted and that's why it stays. It's also permitted that others may criticize you and refer to you as a fringe thinker. That's also free speech. What did you think? Did you have it in your head that free speech meant that nobody could disagree with you? Did you really believe that free speech meant your wacko theories could go unchallenged? That nobody had a right to argue with you or disagree with you? If that's what you want, start a blog and turn off comments.

LET ME MAKE THIS LOUD & CLEAR! Since you have chosen to bastardize this forum to conform to your beliefs, and I am no longer permitted to discuss this subject on this forum, I don't want this forum I created on your website any longer. Please remove this forum, and all of it's postings from your website.   Dell

You and your theories are permitted here, Dell. You may post about anything you want as long as it is not illegal or immoral. But guess what? I find that taking people's money for a product that does not work is immoral and in some cases illegal. How's that for a theory? And my theories are permitted here, too.

If you have decided to leave the forums, then you do so on your own choice. Your posts are archived here as well as any responses and will not be deleted. If you are ashamed of them, you should have thought about what you wrote before you posted them.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118189.html#msg118189

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 03:29:27 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Gold24K
Copper Member

Gold is healing
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Home build PI
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2010, 03:58:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have personally used Dell's units and they are basically an off-the-shelf signal generator set up to run on a battery plus a set of dowsing rods plus a couple of gobbledegook things that are supposed to do signal modifications to enable better discrimination. The signal generator does "WORK".  No doubt about that. I even put it on an o-scope and also a good calibrated counter to test the accuracy of the signal generator.

Extensive testing was done on this original Dell unit with several friends, all experts in electronics as I am.

So to duplicate this in a simpler format, I made a PIC micro-controlled oscillator that put out the Dell's unit frequencies. And I made some nice dowsing rods.

NONE of these devices would enable a person (at least those tested) to find treasure metals that the locations of was unknown.

We did find lots of rusted iron artifacts.

To further analyze Dell's units I also plotted his recommended frequencies vs various atomic parameters. It turns out that atomic weight and frequency has a very good correlation. To see if iron oxides had any correlation I also plugged in atomic weight of them and found that they were so close to the gold frequency that if there is an overlap in the bandwidth of gold that both gold and rusty iron would be detected.

But finding gold, gold nuggets, or buried gold we never found anything.

We also tested other frequencies where the person didn't know that the gold freq had been changed and we still got the same responses which obviated and real frequency requirement.

So the only thing we could conclude was that the whole contraption is a disguised dowsing device.
Gold24K

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118199.html#msg118199

Gold24K

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2010, 05:35:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GOLD24k, Your description of the product you are giving me credit for manufacturing doesn't  sound familiar. Can you tell me the make, model, or better a description  of the Frequency generator.  Did it include a frequency counter?  ( external, or built in}  Thanks!    Dell

" Dell. You may post about anything you want as long as it is not illegal or immoral. But guess what? I find that taking people's money for a product that does not work is immoral and in some cases illegal. How's that for a theory? And my theories are permitted here, too."

GOLDDIGGER 1950, yours is  not a theory. it's a bald faced lie. You have lied about my charging people for training, and you lie about my products working as they are intended, and as I claim.

Your are inferring that all the satisfied customers I build LRL's for are liars, and that is not appreciated.

Please show your proof that even one single customer I have built one of my units for that is dissatisfied.  You can't do it, because there are no complaints  about the products I build that I am aware of. That is a fact. The units work for me in the field, and they work for my customers. Why are you ranting and carrying on about something that isn't happening?  No no!    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118218.html#msg118218

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:42:19 pm by Dell_Winders »

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.