[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2010, 08:14:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
" Dell. You may post about anything you want as long as it is not illegal or immoral. But guess what? I find that taking people's money for a product that does not work is immoral and in some cases illegal. How's that for a theory? And my theories are permitted here, too."

GOLDDIGGER 1950, yours is  not a theory. it's a bald faced lie. You have lied about my charging people for training, and you lie about my products working as they are intended, and as I claim.

Your are inferring that all the satisfied customers I build LRL's for are liars, and that is not appreciated.

Please show your proof that even one single customer I have built one of my units for that is dissatisfied.  You can't do it, because there are no complaints  about the products I build that I am aware of. That is a fact. The units work for me in the field, and they work for my customers. Why are you ranting and carrying on about something that isn't happening?  No no!    Dell

I am not a liar, Dell. You have been proven one many times over and you can add that lie about me to your list. You're right about one thing. I cannot find one person who has bought one of your machines that does not work. I only wish that I could find one. Instead, I find dozens, perhaps hundreds, who regularly complain about your products in forums around the world.

Training is INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. It is not free. You INCLUDE it in the price, then they are paying for it. End of story, mate. The units don't work for you or anyone. There's nothing in there to work.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118230.html#msg118230

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2010, 08:53:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GOLDDIGGER 1950, If you are not a looney, you sure are suffering a bad case of  mistaken identity.  You claim there are dozens, probably hundreds of my customers complaining the Products I built and sold to them  don't work as I claim.

I only asked if you could even find one. So O.K. it should be easy to for you to find several and show  proof to back up your accusations , and show folks here that you are Not lieing.

Otherwise, apologize to THunting viewers for mis-informing them, and keep your stupid defamation rants to your self.    Angry   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118236.html#msg118236

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2010, 09:23:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, there are dozens. You know that. I know that. Others here know that. OK, mate. Here's just one. Your turn to apologize or disappear. You usually disappear rather than admit you are wrong or that you lied.

Please Register or Login

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.treasure.hunting.lrl/browse_thread/thread/3e9c6e6a10f01ff4/9b259841b31149d6?lnk=raot

Your machines don't work. Never have. Never will. You might learn some day not to argue with an engineer or scientist. Every time you do, you land squarely upon your sword. I'm not going to waste my time with any more of your nonsense, Dell. Just tuck your head down and wait for this to blow over. The last time you left here in disgrace, you waited until Christian sent out a form letter and pretended he begged you to come back. This time you might be waiting a lot longer.

Just for giggles, here's another person not happy with you and your machines, Dell.

Please Register or Login

http://www.randi.org/jr/200512/12025teslar.html#i15

. . . and here:

Please Register or Login

http://www.nnseek.com/e/alt.treasure.hunting.lrl/dell_winders_breaks_ebay_listing_rules_87050558t.html

You make friends so easily, Dell.

. . . and one more from Randi.

Please Register or Login

http://www.randi.org/jr/200511/111805setback.html#i9

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118243.html#msg118243

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 12:00:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

GOLDDIGGER 1950, Now that you have vented a bit of your hatred, while displaying  your prejudice in a pathetic scraping of scum from the bottom of the radical skeptic barrel, can you get on with presenting the viewers of these forums proof of even a single dissatisfied customer who purchased an LRL or MFD that I have built for them?

The products I build do have a warranty, and so far there have not been any complaints, but there are a few praises.

Still waiting!    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118259.html#msg118259

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 02:02:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Stop it, Dell. You're making a fool of yourself. I don't hate you. I pity you. Just calm down and ignore me now. That's your best option at the moment.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118263.html#msg118263

« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 02:04:41 am by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 10:02:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Better to be a fool than to allow myself to be continually falsely accused and libelously defamed by the ignorance of an egotistical moderator in a position of public trust.

You have intentionally misinformed  and betrayed the trust of the viewers. They deserve an apology, as do I.

You have attempted to irresponsibly do damage  to a life long reputation of honesty with your  venomous  tongue and moderator's position. Now, show that you have the integrity to back up your accusations of SCAM, and that the LRL products, I build, use, and sell to customers on request, do not work, and have never worked.

Back up your claim of dissatisfied customers of the products I manufacture, with legitimate proof.

I'm waiting!    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118295.html#msg118295

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 02:35:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No, Dell. YOU try and prove that they work. You can't. You never have and never will.

If your devices worked, you'd be sitting on a pile of treasure. Instead, you are taking people's money for something that cannot and will not work.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118334.html#msg118334

Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2010, 03:19:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Looks like you are trapped in your own BS lies and  evading posting your claim of dissatisfied customers of the LRL products I build. Either show  proof of your accusations of Scam, and dissatisfied customers of the LRL products I build, apologize, or resign as a moderator on Christian's forums.

Prejudice, Liars, and self centered agitators make poor moderators. It's unfortunate, that Christian has already lost one of his long time EE member's of these forums as a result of the stupidity of your prejudiced remarks about LRL's.

You attacked me looking for an argument. You got it!  So, back up your stupid accusations against me with proof, or get off these forums.   Angry

In Christians, own words, "If you can't stand the heat,(truth) get to H--- out of the kitchen!  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118339.html#msg118339

« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 03:21:23 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2010, 08:58:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I gave you three examples of people who don't like your product, Dell. Now it's time for you to stop this. Your products are useless junk. You cannot prove they work. That's been demonstrated time and again. The forums all over the world are FULL of dissatisfied customers. Eve was brave enough to sign her name. That was the ONE you asked for. I'm not leaving this forum, Dell, but you might. Your choice. Making insane demands that I apologize is making your position look very weak since you never have taken a moment to prove your own claims.

Try arguing with some of your gullible customers. Don't try arguing with an engineer or a scientist. You lose every time. Your products don't work. Not now. Not ever. You sell two brazing rods with plastic handles for $75.00!!! For heaven's sake, man, they're just pieces of metal and plastic. You sell your so called electronic device which has nothing in it

I didn't attack you at all. I wasn't looking for an argument but you certainly are ready for one. If I sold you a light bulb that didn't work, you'd scream bloody murder. You sell products that don't work and I simply tell anyone who is willing to listen the truth. They don't work. They (your dissatisfied customers, are the ones giving you the arguments.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118357.html#msg118357

Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2010, 12:48:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Just how stupid are you?   No no!  Nomen Nescio, is a private owned website site that people with something to hide can  use anonymously to post, fictitious, libelous, threating, or hate messages that can't be traced back to the source. The users of this service can sign any name they wish. Even yours, if it served their agenda.

There is no Eve Hart, or are any of the others you posted that has ever purchased an LRL I build from me.

Actually, you have given four (4) very good examples including yourself, of the mentality of hate mongers who serve a radical Skeptic agenda. I have never met you, or the others you posted, with the exception of magician James Randi, who was publicly discredited  with documented video proof, as being a liar. NO one, you mentioned has ever been a customer of mine.

So, you are back to square one, mate.  You have posted links to a couple of hate mongering sites to support   your own lies,  but you are not able to find even one single dissatisfied customer of the LRL products I have built. So, where are all these dissatisfied customers you accuse me of scamming?  I'm still waiting!

Again, you try to insult the intelligence of my costumers, as well as viewers by accusing them of being gullible.  Who are you to judge? 

The apologies you should be  making are mounting with every post you make. Unless Christian, is condoning, or sanctioning your asinine  behavior, then you sure as heck owe him an apology for your libelous posts as a moderator, with a venomous mouth,  That has driven at least one  knowledgeable participant that I know of from this website.

If anyone is pulling a scam on viewers here, it is you.    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118382.html#msg118382

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.