[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Mineoro FG90 /PDC210/ MIDAS (my own LRL System)
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 07:46:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Tim_Williams
Hung what do you think of the circuits found on geotech concerning detecting ions? Do you think any of those are worth building and testing?

Tim

Hi Tim,

First of all, it's an honor to me being here discussing matters with such researchers as you and Dell, both with remarkable contributions to THunting.

Any circuits which might contribute to enhancing the understanding of the mentioned phenomena are worth no doubt.
But I suspect in the case of Mineoro, there's more than meets the eye. The inventors apparently discovered a way to understand how the ionic/electrostatic phenomenon manifest which led them to build an all electronic detector meeting the requirements to detect targets (long time buried gold mainly) from a distance.

So, it's not just an ordinary ionic circuit which is involved here. So much so they believe to guard essential information about it which they claim avoids the cloning of the detectors.
I own models PDC 210 and now the FG80.

Alhtough your Arc geo logger might not work with the ionic detector models, it might regarding their 2 boxes.
And this is an interesting subject. Their two boxes besides being based on a standard PI, VLF, etc. standard technology, offers one important add I still did not find in any other 2 box, although this feature only applies to a long time buried target.
It's capable of side scanning to detect targets many feet away from where it's positioned.
There are dedicated VUs on it and depending on the mass of the target it will make the VU needle move and the operator can go direct over this target. The VU will show activity but no sound will be emitted. Only when you are over the object.
I used to have model 08MI which I had to sell to get money to buy the PDC 210.
But one really interesting story which corroborates this, happened to Mr. Anisio Trelha in 1969. Using the same 08MI, he found a cache of gold coins which were 360 feet from the detector. The VU showed activity and he followed the signals to it.
That's why in their site Mineoro claims the max distance achieved by this 2 box is 360 feet, since this was so far the greates distance a target was found.
So I bet your device would work no problem with their 2 box as with all others.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg1859.html#msg1859

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 11:28:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,

I just talked to Patricia at Mineoro and she said she did send your friend a reply. She will email him again tough.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg1882.html#msg1882

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 05:34:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Hung. I just checked with ED and he says he still hasn't had any reply from Mineoro.  Maybe tomorrow?     Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg1893.html#msg1893

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2006, 05:34:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Keep me informed.
There has been problems with their antispam outgoing mail in the past.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg1927.html#msg1927

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2006, 05:38:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hung, Ed Merill, has received an e-mail reply from Patricia, at Mineoro, regarding the replacement of his unit.

We were both very disappointed in Mineoro's, bid to make things right. Ed, purchased Mineoro's, top of the line model, and all the accessories. He waited a month  for delivery in order to receive the best, and then Mineoro, says his unit  was built with faulty parts. That is not the customer's fault, but it has been  a problem and delema for the customer to suffer with.

Now, Mineoro is offering to replace Ed's TOP of the line unit, with their latest BOTTOM of the line unit, with shipping costs added.

Mineoro, wants an additional, US $3,700 to replace his barely used, less than a year old, still under warranty, TOP  of the line unit with a new top of the line unit.

This is a totally unacceptable practice for a legitimate business. The Customer purchased a faulty  top of the line unity, which by all ethics should be replaced by a top of the line unit, which they paid for, and waited for delivery in the first place.

I assure you such business practices by Mineoro, against their customers will Not be a credit to their reputation, and any customer complaints are indeed bad for any business.

I sincerely hope Mineoro, decides to do the right and ethical thing in the treatment of  their  USA customers and restore the confidence that is being lost in their products and business ethics.

Hung, I mean no ill will towards you. The  unselfish help you have given in this matter is greatly appreciated.  Thank you, very much.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg2233.html#msg2233

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:05:21 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 07:40:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,

Your inferences are absolutely correct and I agree with you.
I will contact Mineoro to know what they have to say.
In my opinion, y0our friend's detector should be replaced by the FG80 as well.
Although due to Brazil's tough export policies, he may have to pay the shipping.

I'll get back to you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg2263.html#msg2263

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 03:41:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Dell,

Talked to Damasio this afternoon. No problem They will send you an FG80. Your friend has to pay shipping expenses however.
Please contact Patricia or wait for her.

Bellow the news of a recent finding in Jordan. This guy sent Mineoro an email today:

FINDING IN JORDAN

It was a jar containing roman gold coins from around 1500  years ago. The jar was broken, 70  m inside the ground, clay soil. Around one hundred pieces of coins.  It was at night and they were detected from around 1 m and a half.  The coins were spread everywhere and the detector picked them one by one. 

The pieces were sold in New York at USD 2,000.oo (twelve thousand dollars a piece) . 

Hunter:  S.D.S.
Model:  PDC210
Depth:  70 cm
Distance: 1.5 M
Hour:  At night

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg2273.html#msg2273

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 08:40:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hung, that is great news. You are a fine person, a good negotiator, and an asset to Mineoro. Mr. Damasio, is a wise business person.

Thank you very much!

Patricia, already has Ed's, Fed EX account number, so the cost of shipping will not be a burden to Mineoro.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg2287.html#msg2287

« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 08:43:16 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 11:05:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Dell.
A suggestion and a reminding.

suggestion: Tell your friend to get a digital hygrometer to monitor ambient humidity in real time always. This is of great importance as he will estimate how far detection can be that day. I have an amprobe TH2A.

Reminding: I live in Rio where the climate, humidity, etc. is pretty much as Florida. So, by the beach humidity is almost always high making distance detection diminish considerably. So bear in mind the best places to research would be central area of US. Humidity low.
In fact this all depends of ionic fields also. Damasio told me an interesting case when humidity in Garopaba was around 96% ! and he could detect a target. This was due to the fact the ionic fields were intense that day.
Anyway, if a target is big enough, it will be picked from a distance even if humidity is high.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg2311.html#msg2311

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 08:48:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Nice pictures Joe.
Although the deeper the buried gold, the greater the ionic field, I assume you would be able to detect it at a considerable distance.
If humidity is high, the distance for detection will diminish accordingly but still, much better then using a conventional detector which would take years to scan vast areas.

Right now I'm involved in an operation here, maybe in the future I could go to the Phillip?nes, who knows? Thanks for the invitation anyway.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,319.msg2362.html#msg2362

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: