[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 02:26:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,
I am very well aware that "design patents" mean absolutely zip.
They merely cover the appearance and layout of a device.

I still maintain that there are NO LRL's that actually work.
I have a good friend who works for the national physical laboratory here in the U.K.
We would like to test some LRL's out under laboratory conditions if someone would supply detailed electronic schematics.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg29986.html#msg29986

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 02:32:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

More debate on LRL Dell and Cornelius seem to have a problem with each other I could care less if it works or not. I care that new members see all this bricking and will not stay around. I feel that even a newbie that just started last week can contribute something I personally want to hear what they have to say, so lets stop the bricking and try to make this the best board on the net. I already think it is anyway but I have seen several people stop posting in the last few weeks. Lets not kill this board lets work to make it the information center it can be.

Thanks

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg29988.html#msg29988

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 02:46:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom , it is not just Cornelius . You have to add a few more names to the guys that do not see eye to eye as far as it comes to the equipment that Dell is defending .  What is wrong with me asking to explain the words that Dell is using .  Did you get it how he ducked my normal question ? Did you get it when he told me I was hijacking his thread , while in reality I was asking this as part of his own thread .  Did you know when I focussed the attention of the members on an Earth Sensitivity Meter he attacked me , saying I was interfering with his thread .  You just go on protecting Dell . There is nothing wrong with that . But ... we are getting sick and tired of you trying to be the judge on this forum . You just contribute to this forum and leave the rest up to the other members . What was your last informative thread ?     Now this post sounds like I am rude , but it is just my way of expressing myself , cannot change it .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg29990.html#msg29990

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 03:05:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, I do care too.
What I care about is people not getting "ripped off", this may well apply to "newbies" who might get tempted into buying one of these "LRL" bits of junk.
I have nothing at all against Dell, but I do feel Cornelius has asked some very pertinent (Unanswered) questions.
I have offered to test one or two of these "LRL's" at a National Lab here in the U.K.
Healthy discussion is good!
Cornelius might come over as a bit "short" to some but I can see where he is coming from.
I understand his frustration at people not understanding the, sometimes, blindingly obvious.
I see no reason at all for complaint!
You may wonder why there are ZERO sales of LRL's here in the U.K.
We have slighly different laws on advertising and consumer rights.
Anyone making the wild and exaggerated claims about LRL's here and selling them would end up in court P.D.Q!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg29992.html#msg29992

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 03:15:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Dell I got two American patents myself . But that is not important and certainly off topic . What is on topic though is that I am still waiting on you to explain the words ( these fancy words ) you are using in your threads . That is NOT off topic . So I  ( and I may say WE ) are waiting what these words stand for .   Regards  Cornelius

Dang! Cornelius, aren't you capable of looking up definitions on the internet for yourself, or is this just harassment?

POPULAR METAPHYSICS

A commonly employed, secondary, popular, usage of metaphysics includes a wide range of controversial phenomena believed by many people to exist beyond the physical.

Popular metaphysics relates to two traditionally contrasted, if not completely separable, areas, (1) mysticism, referring to experiences of unity with the ultimate, commonly interpreted as the God who is love, and (2) occultism, referring to the extension of knowing (extrasensory perception, including telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition, retrocognition, and mediumship) and doing (psychokinesis) beyond the usually recognized fields of human activity. The academic study of the occult (literally hidden) has been known as psychical research and, more recently, parapsychology. Both New Age and New Thought emphasize mysticism and its practical, pragmatic application in daily living, but New Thought discourages involvement in occultism.

The terms metaphysics and metaphysical in a popular sense have been used in connection with New Thought, Christian Science, Theosophy, and Spiritualism, as in J. Stillson Judah, The History and Philosophy of the Metaphysical Movements in America (The Westminster Press, 1967), as well the New Age movement, and in the name of the Society for the Study of Metaphysical Religion (see below). Some of the varying understandings of metaphysics held by some founders of New Thought and Christian Science are given in the opening pages of Contrasting Strains of Metaphysical Idealism Contributing to New Thought.

PURE AND APPLIED METAPHYSICS

Cutting across the division of the academic and the popular, there is another way of dividing metaphysics: theoretical and applied. This distinction is like the division between science and technology; one describes; the other applies the description to practical problems, putting knowledge to work. Gathering knowledge (or alleged knowledge, critics of metaphysics would say) in metaphysics traditionally is by rational thought; in a more popular understanding, knowledge gathering may be either mystical or occult; in either case the pure (?) knowledge is to be distinguished from the practical application of it.

WEB RESOURCES

Writings of various traditional metaphysicians can be found in books online. A non-traditional, scientifically-oriented form of metaphysics is at Project Metaphysics, and a mathematically-linguistically-formalistically-oriented form at the Metaphysics Research Lab at the Center for the Study of Language and Information on the Stanford University campus. The Metaphysical Review is concerned with the foundations of physics. Both SUNY Buffalo's Ontology site and Descriptive and Formal Ontology contain much of value.

Research Sources on Concepts of Person and Self contains information on personalistic metaphysics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume Molecular Frequency, is a scientific term since it was used by Scientist?

I grabbed the first explanation of the internet I found. It's too intellectual for my understanding.

You da Boss, so forgive me for being rude, but if you want any more, get them your self  Dell

Accession Number : AD0661863

Title :   THEORETICAL INVESTIGATION OF STABILITY OF FREQUENCY OF A MOLECULAR GENERATOR,

Corporate Author : FOREIGN TECHNOLOGY DIV WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB OHIO

Personal Author(s) : Oraevskii,A. N.

Report Date : 05 SEP 1967

Pagination or Media Count : 89

Abstract : The study deals with the theoretical consideration of a number of questions connected with the construction of a standard of frequency (time) on the basis of a molecular generator. Equations describing not only a monochromatic, but also an established process arbitrarily changing in time are given. An analysis is made of the effects influencing the frequency of molecular generator (M.G.) oscillations as a function of different parameters. Different methods of the tuning of the M.G. frequency of a spectral line are analyzed. A quantitative appraisal of the possibility of tuning by means of modulation of line width to an external magnetic field is given. The possibility of the use of two connected resonators for tuning the M.G. frequency on the frequency spectral line is shown. Possibilities of further increase in stability of the M.G. frequency are considered. A series of method is proposed for obtaining 'slow' molecules whose average speed is considerably less than the thermal velocity at room temperature. (Author)

Descriptors :   (*ATOMIC CLOCKS, CRYSTAL OSCILLATORS), (*MASERS, STABILITY), FREQUENCY, MOLECULAR BEAMS, EXCITATION, MAGNETIC FIELDS, LINE SPECTRA, RESONATORS, ACCURACY, THERMAL PROPERTIES, CESIUM, USSR

Subject Categories : LASERS AND MASERS
      TEST FACILITIES, EQUIPMENT AND METEORS

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg29993.html#msg29993

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 03:33:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Clapp Clapp Clapp beautifully explained Dell . I was asking for you to explain in normal English . How many members of this forum do you think will understand this complicated explanation of ,,two words ,, ?  But as always you know how to snow the people . But than I have only one question left and that is . What has the complicated explanation you gave to do with the unit you are producing ? What is incorporated in your ,, unit ,, that has any bearing on the explanation you gave ?  Let's stop this discussion now before it goes out of hand .  Let me tell you a thing of importance to me though .  My oldest doughter has her Masters degree in the Sciences . My other doughter is associate director of an  Institute of Technology . I have asked their opinion . They answered me as followes .  Dad , forget about that looser  !    Now these are their words and not mine .  Have fun .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg29995.html#msg29995

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 03:34:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Put simply, All "molecular frequency" means is The rate at which a molecule "moves" (which can be influenced by heat,electomagnetic forces etc)
As in a crystal oscillator where it's rate can be used to determine time periods (as in Quartz Watch)......... what's that got to do with LRL's?
 No no!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg29996.html#msg29996

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 03:47:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Paul sometimes I wish that my command of the English language would be a little better . It make me so mad that I can formulate my answers in Dutch but cannot find the right English wording . Like you I would like to ask Dell what all his complicated text has to do with the product he is selling . The one thing has nothing to do with the other . He is using words like  Mysticism , Telepathy , Clairvoyance  while he is using these words to explain why his  ,,unit ,, is working .  Beats me !   But I like to close this chapter because it is leading to nothing.  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg30000.html#msg30000

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 03:54:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mr. Cornelius I am thou with you I am only trying to make this a better forum while you try to kill it. You did the same thing at Tnet till they banned you. I know from the PM you sent me that you care less if I or anyone leaves here in fact you made it sound if it would make you happy. I hope you do not kill us but think you will. As for judge someone must do your job as you can not. You delete post when you have no reply or if you are proven wrong. You pick fight with everyone, it must be sad to be a uninformed armchair TH who thinks he is so great
You have aready ran off several members and know you will be happy if I am next. OK now you can delete this thats what your good at

See ya would not want to be you

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg30002.html#msg30002

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 03:56:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Seldom , it is not just Cornelius . You have to add a few more names to the guys that do not see eye to eye as far as it comes to the equipment that Dell is defending .  What is wrong with me asking to explain the words that Dell is using .  Did you get it how he ducked my normal question ? Did you get it when he told me I was hijacking his thread , while in reality I was asking this as part of his own thread .  Did you know when I focussed the attention of the members on an Earth Sensitivity Meter he attacked me , saying I was interfering with his thread .  You just go on protecting Dell . There is nothing wrong with that . But ... we are getting sick and tired of you trying to be the judge on this forum . You just contribute to this forum and leave the rest up to the other members . What was your last informative thread ?     Now this post sounds like I am rude , but it is just my way of expressing myself , cannot change it .  Cornelius 

Cornelius, you aren't hijacking MY thread. I didn't start this thread. I replied  honestly from my own knowledge, or lack of, about Electroscope.I was not defending them.

Now you are turning it into another thread for Dell Bashing, and more deletions. Seldom, isn't faring very well with his supposedly "freedom of Speech., either. 

Cornelius, you  are the  Boss. You can do whatever you want with your  forums. Just be kind enough to post your rules for discussion, so  I don't inadvertently keep breaking them.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg30004.html#msg30004

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: