[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ChrisTopic starter
Copper Member

Sometimes the truth hurts but it's still the truth
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 07:02:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
I don't know why some of you guys hammer away at Dell when it is none of your business what he does or doesn't do.

Simple... Fraud through wilfull deception is still a crime.  

If "hammering" away... saves some poor sap from losing his hard-earned money to a scam artist, then all I'm doing is helping the Attorney General of Florida, do what they could be doing, but don't have the time or inclination to follow-up on.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,66.msg435.html#msg435

---Chris

"WHAT CAN'T BE DONE, CAN BE LIED ABOUT"

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 02:02:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Did the Attorney General ask you to help?  Did some poor sap ask for your advice?

Please talk about your experiences you mentioned in one of your posts.  I bet you have a lot of valuable information you could share.  If your experience was bad or good I would like to benefit from what you have to say, rather than bashing others to save a sap or an Attorney General.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,66.msg477.html#msg477

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 02:31:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

And, don't let the pictures of gold Art posts fool you either.  You and I (or anyone for that matter) can stumble around in a gold-producing area and come up with just as much gold ---REGARDLESS if we follow a magic treasure finder or not.  How do I know?  Because I've done IT ---a bunch of times.

Hey dandequille...I was told all you had to do was walk in a gold-producing area and pick it up. I sure would like to learn how he has done it a bunch of times and what equipment he used..Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,66.msg479.html#msg479

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 12:01:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I don't know why some of you guys hammer away at Dell when it is none of your business what he does or doesn't do.

Simple... Fraud through wilfull deception is still a crime.  

If "hammering" away... saves some poor sap from losing his hard-earned money to a scam artist, then all I'm doing is helping the Attorney General of Florida, do what they could be doing, but don't have the time or inclination to follow-up on.

You are "Helping the Attorney General of Florida"?

Sorry Sam,  your logic, or reason doesn't make any sense to me.

Other than a news article  mentioning a method I used , confirmed by geologist with Ground Penetrating Radar, I never mentioned the products I build, and never  intended to do so unless questioned. I didn't want to  have it mis-construed as Free advertising.  Even when John,  questioned about the price of a product, I remained silent.

I did post a number of other manufacturers Black Box technologies, to get the forum started, but the interest seems to only be in my products, so I removed the other Black technologies, for lack of interest.

Sam, you were the one who chose my products to call attention to, and provide me Free advertising.

I  have all the business I can handle and I am not looking for any more at this time,  but thanks anyway, I'll  try to keep the ball rolling.

I'll go ahead and start to reference my own products more and ease off a bit in giving attention to competitors.

I really don't understand your logic. If your intention is to prevent folks from buying my products, why did you call attention to them in the first place? Now folks are going to be curious to see if what you say is true,  and  more visitors will be viewing

Please Register or Login and that is good.

I'm not comprehending the rationale of your thinking, but that's fine. I can't claim to be as smart as you are..   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,66.msg520.html#msg520

« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 03:24:04 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: