[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2006, 08:37:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Carl...How many LRL OPERATORS have you tested? I know of one.  Show us the facts and results of your LRL tests so we can see how the Operators performed. We know that not one person has taken Randi's $1,000,000,000 test. So I know that you are 1 ahead of him. ...Art

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6173.html#msg6173

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2006, 09:07:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by art3811
Hey Carl...How many LRL OPERATORS have you tested? I know of one.  Show us the facts and results of your LRL tests so we can see how the Operators performed.

This has already been discussed on TNet. If you read it, and didn't understand it, then I don't think I can help.

Quote:Posted by {author}
We know that not one person has taken Randi's $1,000,000,000 test. So I know that you are 1 ahead of him. ...Art

*Sigh* Art, why do you keep repeating things you already know to be wrong? I think you're a decent fellow, but I'm beginning to believe the guys on TNet are right about you. I'd rather not believe that, but your repetitious false statements and already-answered questions (over and over and over) leave little hope.

- Carl

P.S. -- Randi doesn't offer a billion dollars.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6174.html#msg6174

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2006, 09:30:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I know Carl....You say that people have signed contracts with Randi. You say that people have taken the pre test and no one has passed it. These test are given by unknown people.  The fact is that no one has taken the test for the money as is written on his web site.
 Now...Has anyone taken your test for the $25,000. You tell of all the fake dowsers you expose. I just want to know how many you have tested and what the results were.

Now if these facts are wrong please tell me the right facts...Art.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6175.html#msg6175

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2006, 12:43:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You say that people have signed contracts with Randi. You say that people have taken the pre test and no one has passed it. These test are given by unknown people.  The fact is that no one has taken the test for the money as is written on his web site.

The preliminary test is an integral part of the overall challenge for the money. It is not something you have to pass in order to apply for the challenge. Anyone who takes the preliminary test has settled on the protocol and has a signed contract in hand, that stipulates what they have to do in order to win the money. It's just that no one has ever passed the preliminary stage.

Do you understand that Art?

You can say that no one has ever taken the final test for Randi's money. You cannot say that no one has ever taken Randi's challenge. This has been covered over and over and over on TNet.

Now...Has anyone taken your test for the $25,000.

No. This also has been covered over and over and over on TNet.

You tell of all the fake dowsers you expose. I just want to know how many you have tested and what the results were.

The only fake I've exposed is Jim Thomas, and I fully documented that case. I've tested a number of other dowsers, maybe a dozen or so, but it was for their information, and I don't reveal the people or the results unless they ask me to. I don't consider them fake, just deceived.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6183.html#msg6183

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2006, 01:16:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

tholeman, My book is virtually ready for sale.I am putting out a feeler. The book (in disc form) has about 260 pages and about 260 pictures of jesuit turtklebacks < tree markers
( indian thong tree types) etc. I have been on it since I invented my new "look down" rod in Jan. 2004.  I have sent one of 19 chapters to christian.
I am waiting for the new dowsing season to commence in Jan. 2007 or thereabouts as I have a hell of a lot of questions I want answered. The price of the book is speculative. $60-$100. It depends on an hour or two of real time dowsing, as I had a huge break thru recently.

Marker trees. We have countless marker tree over here, all Jesuit and they are all pointing in the one direction, and I want to know if they have treasure buried one < two, or more paces in a certain direction, or are they under the  roots of the trees ,and how deep. What I learned in 2004 has kept me going till now.
I have a boatshed on the beach nearby and I stubbed my foot on what was I thought just a root projecting out of the ground near the front door of the shed two weeks ago, and on a second look identified a Jesuit marker cemented into the dirt.
Does the indicator mean dig straight below , or x amount of paces distant? I will get my answers hopefully in January as for every fair dinkum marker there are countless decoys and booby traps. My steel probe is encountering a patch of refilled soil hard up against the shed, but it could be a decoy. I have even encountered recently at 3 foot deep an acid bomb mixed up with an underground jesuit marker System. It was a ball of clay ( there were two of them) mixed with grass and wrapped around the end of a throwing stick and soaked in an acid similar to battery acid. I had to let the dig air out for days before I could get on with the dig.

A sample chapter consisting of coastal markers and universal type jesuit markers of about 30 to 40 markers and about 30 to 40 pages is sitting on Christians desk waiting to be inserted in that new section that he has specially prepared. Why dont you hurry him up? This sample chapter is different to anything you have ever read in your life.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6186.html#msg6186

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2006, 03:49:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The preliminary test is an integral part of the overall challenge for the money. It is not something you have to pass in order to apply for the challenge. Anyone who takes the preliminary test has settled on the protocol and has a signed contract in hand, that stipulates what they have to do in order to win the money. It's just that no one has ever passed the preliminary stage.

Do you understand that Art?

You can say that no one has ever taken the final test for Randi's money. You cannot say that no one has ever taken Randi's challenge. This has been covered over and over and over on TNet.
I understand Carl...No one has ever taken the final test for Randi's money. From my point of view I am saying the same thing. From your point of view Dowsing  and LRL"s  doesn't work because no one has won the money. From my point of view it proves nothing.
After watching a demonstration of a LRL in Gardnerville Nv  there is no way { even an off the record test} I would take a test. I don't know who the 3 guy's were and what they had in the back of the four-runner but the signal coming from it was strong and ticked me off so bad I had to leave. Any one that would mess with a 80 plus year old man needs his behind kicked. As you can see I am still pissed. I am sure you know these people because after all the demonstration was set up by you.

I now live in Gardnerville and plan on seeing Bob soon. By the way....I am told after the guy's went away he located every object that the panel programed for him...Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6193.html#msg6193

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2006, 10:47:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I understand Carl...No one has ever taken the final test for Randi's money. From my point of view I am saying the same thing.

No, you have said that no one has ever taken Randi's challenge. That statement is FALSE, it is not a point-of-view.

From your point of view Dowsing  and LRL"s  doesn't work because no one has won the money.

I disagree. No one has won the money, because dowsing & LRLs don't work.

After watching a demonstration of a LRL in Gardnerville Nv  there is no way { even an off the record test} I would take a test. I don't know who the 3 guy's were and what they had in the back of the four-runner but the signal coming from it was strong and ticked me off so bad I had to leave. Any one that would mess with a 80 plus year old man needs his behind kicked. As you can see I am still pissed. I am sure you know these people because after all the demonstration was set up by you.

I suspect these guys had nothing at all. No, I did not set up this demonstration, and I have no idea who attended.

I now live in Gardnerville and plan on seeing Bob soon. By the way....I am told after the guy's went away he located every object that the panel programed for him...Art

Well, maybe you can ask Bob why he refuses to schedule a test date, now that he has signed the contract.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6223.html#msg6223

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2006, 11:44:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No, you have said that no one has ever taken Randi's challenge. That statement is FALSE, it is not a point-of-view.

If you consider taking a pre- test as the challenge your right

I disagree. No one has won the money, because dowsing & LRLs don't work

Again that is a matter of opion.

I suspect these guys had nothing at all. No, I did not set up this demonstration, and I have no idea who attended.

Gee Carl.....You ask me if I could be in the Reno area a month before the Demonstration as you were making a deal with Bob. I was told you couldn't make it 4 days before the event. You think Bob would advertise and spend his money for no reason? People flew in from LA, Seattle and the Dakotas. When it came to the big test Bob tried for 20 minutes to locate the target. I picked up a set of rods and walked 10 ft. in front of the unit between it and the targets. I got no signal. I decide that I may be to close so I walked out a little.  I got a strong lock but it was coming from the wrong direction.I followed it toward a four-runner with the three guys that had been harrassing Bob for an hour standing behind it.
I had found but one signal. I went back to the park later and walked the same area again. It was no surprise to me that there was tons of signals in the park. So don't try to tell me that those guy's were not jamming the signal from the LRL

Well, maybe you can ask Bob why he refuses to schedule a test date, now that he has signed the contract.

Well Carl....I guess you lost you chance to get someone to take your challenge....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6225.html#msg6225

« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:51:52 pm by art3811 »
Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2006, 08:12:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

If you consider taking a pre- test as the challenge your right

It is a part of the challenge. Read the rules.

Gee Carl.....You ask me if I could be in the Reno area a month before the Demonstration as you were making a deal with Bob. I was told you couldn't make it 4 days before the event.

No, I did not attend because Bob didn't get back with me on the contract in a timely manner. I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars flying out to Reno unless I have a signed contract in hand. On the VERY DAY of the test date, I finally received the signed contract. Now Bob refuses to schedule a new date.

I got a strong lock but it was coming from the wrong direction.I followed it toward a four-runner with the three guys that had been harrassing Bob for an hour standing behind it.
I had found but one signal. I went back to the park later and walked the same area again. It was no surprise to me that there was tons of signals in the park. So don't try to tell me that those guy's were not jamming the signal from the LRL.

You're saying that AFTER they left you were getting tons of signals in the park? Sounds like your imagination created alibis to explain the fact that you witnessed a failure of Bob's LRL, and you desperately didn't want to believe it was a failure.

As soon as Bob agrees to a new test date, I will come out to Reno and give him a shot at $25,000. I personally invite you to be a witness to that event, so you can ensure that I don't try to "jam" Bob's equipment. In fact, I'll sweeten the deal for you... if you can get Bob to follow through on the test, and he is successful in winning the challenge, I will pay YOU $5,000 on top of what I have to pay Bob. How does that sound to you?

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6235.html#msg6235

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2006, 09:40:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

I know you would have no idea how many signals would be in a park. Bob had the contract on the internet. He did not want your money. I can't say if it was the one you agreed to or not.

Unlike you when I get a chance to test one of these units I turn on the powers switch and test it. I don't just open the box and state this thing is junk.

You say that these units can not be jammed. Anyone who has used a CB radio in the 60's and 70's will know what I'm talking about. What could you do with a little 75 watt black box when it was hook to the CB. They were called liener( spelling?) amps. I had one hooked to a single side band unit and could shut down 20 miles of radio traffic. Do you know what CB Channels will resonante for gold.....I will not talk to Bob about  tests as I will not help you screw an honest man.

The fact must be  that you have no prove that Dowsing and LRL's don't work. It would be all over the forums if there was any proof. You tell us about all of Randi's failed tests and your test results. That's not proof Carl...
art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6237.html#msg6237

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: