[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2006, 12:03:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yup, I cannot prove dowsing doesn't work. I can't prove the Easter Bunny doesn't exist, either. (Neither can you.) But failure after failure after failure in objective testing is pretty good evidence that dowsing doesn't work.

Interested in my $5,000 offer?

- Carl

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6240.html#msg6240

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2006, 12:59:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

my ears pricked up. What $5.000 offer.

max

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6249.html#msg6249

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2006, 01:26:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yup, I cannot prove dowsing doesn't work. I can't prove the Easter Bunny doesn't exist, either. (Neither can you.) But failure after failure after failure in objective testing is pretty good evidence that dowsing doesn't work.

Gee Carl....You seem to be hung up on objective testing. I only find a few test where dowsers failed the test. I find a lot more where they bet the odds big time. I even saw one where water dowsers stomped the pros at locating water. They found more well locations than the pros and when the drilling was done they found more wells that produced water.

I will not help you by talking someone into taking your challenge. You need to get a new plan. You and Randi should learn that the money isn't drawing the Dowsers and LRL operators. ....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6250.html#msg6250

Offline theolmannTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2006, 06:05:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Seems Ole Carl is not faring too well. I can see on this message board and even on his own forum that this character has a very bad record to say the least. Dan has said he has cheated plus more. ( no offense here Dan) Art did as Carl requested with Bob Yocum at a test only to have Carl not show up. This would certainly make someone highly suspect. Dell has many things to say and I will admit he is "on task"on at least most when it comes to Carl. Plus there are many others that don't care what Carl has to say. It also seems his reports are more than flawed to say the least. He even does a set up sting on the Floto brothers whom I understand are darn good treasure hunters. Now he is offering yet another $5000.00 to Art to set up a person that had a signed contract !! This is getting a bit old . If he is not interested in LRL please stay off these forums. You are not changing any minds here and keep harping on a test that only YOU seem to care about ? You put me in mind of a little boy that just can't have his way. Calling LRL pros and professional dowsers liars just doesn't cut it. Maybe go snuggle up with Randi and he will comfort you.-Olmann

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6362.html#msg6362

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2006, 06:23:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by theolmann
Seems Ole Carl is not faring too well. I can see on this message board and even on his own forum that this character has a very bad record to say the least. Dan has said he has cheated plus more. ( no offense here Dan) Art did as Carl requested with Bob Yocum at a test only to have Carl not show up. This would certainly make someone highly suspect. Dell has many things to say and I will admit he is "on task"on at least most when it comes to Carl. Plus there are many others that don't care what Carl has to say. It also seems his reports are more than flawed to say the least. He even does a set up sting on the Floto brothers whom I understand are darn good treasure hunters. Now he is offering yet another $5000.00 to Art to set up a person that had a signed contract !! This is getting a bit old . If he is not interested in LRL please stay off these forums. You are not changing any minds here and keep harping on a test that only YOU seem to care about ? You put me in mind of a little boy that just can't have his way. Calling LRL pros and professional dowsers liars just doesn't cut it. Maybe go snuggle up with Randi and he will comfort you.-Olmann

If one of you stops replying to the others negative remark ,maybe just maybe it might stop seems to be like a woman thread,,,,who will have the last word.To some but not others, it is petty arguments like this that give a site a somewhat bad name.Kind of like a bad soap opra,and please do not reply with if you dont like it dont read it,because last time i checked this is a public forum HH

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6364.html#msg6364

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2006, 07:40:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

the easter bunny got shot in the face with my benelli 6 times last year.i know he can't exist,he got bbq'd~taste like chicken Shocked Shocked
all posts are good posts~at least any ones that get a response out of someone else!that's what keeps the fires stoked for t-h.

happydirtfishin to all Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6397.html#msg6397

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2006, 04:50:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

6 times now thats a tenderized bunny lol

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6572.html#msg6572

Offline CDMakaKvM
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett MH-5 ADS & White's 5900Di Pro/SL
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2007, 07:13:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Steve,
First intelligent comment I've heard on this forum.  Congrats!  One final thought, I must admit that I too was fooled when I first started, and spent thousands on equipment that just didn't work.  Looking back, I was taken in by unfounded claims.  I should have known better.  A few years later, I sold all that stuff and went back to conventional metal detectors that respond to the laws of physics!
 Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg12514.html#msg12514

Offline arizona_kid
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States