[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 12:00:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

The locators I use  in my treasure searches work according to the physics involved every time I use them. Always has. The difference between my use of LRL's and RSD is that I use them as information gathering tools without  having unrealistic expectations. Carl, you appear to  have a vivid imiganiation, and unrealistic expectations. It's no wonder you understand so little about Real Treasure Hunting.

It's a  common assertion in Science, that you can't prove a negative, yet you keep banging your head against the wall trying.

Dan, and olmann, are absolutely correct that there have been many treasures found around the world with the aid of RSD (MFD). I can attest to that. One customer  from Tanzania, reported his success to the United Nations world assembly on mining.

One country I accepted an invitation to visit, my 2 guides were apprehended from their friends house near the located  site,  by the military and questioned for a day & night "Where is the Gringo who is finding all the gold"?.

They lied their way out, and went back later and recovered the deep buried cache of Gold spanish coins, sent me photo's and asked if I could sell them in the U.S so they wouldn't  get into trouble in their country.

I stopped by Kellyco, one day and sat in the office as they opened the mail that came in. there were 5 letters among them telling the stories, and included photographs of finds made with the LRLs they had purchased. Their  reported finds with LRL,  would make any U.S. Treasure hunter green with envy.

In  years past , a few folks have shown some amazing LRL finds on the internet. I guess It takes a bit of open minded intelligence to realize what's been  under your nose for a long time.

Carl, it's none of my business, but I don't understand your rationale in disecting an expensive  Mineoro, and telling everyone that it doesn't work, and then spend good money after bad to buy another  expensive Mineoro? You have already shown that if you don't believe that one LRL  works, you don't believe any other brand, or model works either.

What a dilema?  If you now admit that the Mineoro, does work, ( although probably not according to your unrealistic expectations) then you have no choice but to honestly admit you are wrong and  that Dell's MFD, and some others you've slandered, which  use Rods to meter the signal, also work equally well because in truth, they detect the same locations as the Mineoro, and vice versa.

Randi, will also loose credibility, because he has relied on you for technical advice to support his own deception.  I can't wait to see Randi, write a slander report on Mineoro.  Reckon?  

I'm looking forward to your new report on the Mineoro. If it is positive,then I will use it to show that the years of  malicious attacks on my honesty have been false and again seek apology. If your report is negative, then I won't be disappointed, and accept it as  Carl, remaining true to character, and agenda.  Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5777.html#msg5777

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 12:13:58 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 07:24:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

We will have to continue to agree to disagree. Since there's no reason for them to work- I think intuition , logical deduction or even pure luck plays a huge part of the success which means you could probably find them without any equipment whatsoever. After all - even a blind squirrel can find a nut

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5791.html#msg5791

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:45:48 am by Goldfinger »
Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 09:17:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Goldfinger
I think intuition , logical deduction or even pure luck plays a huge part of the success...

And a good metal detector. You don't dig a hole unless the metal detector says to dig a hole. Ergo, no LRL failures.

The reasons you cited, plus the use of a metal detector, easily explain the few, sporadic successes LRL users have had. This is why good, objective testing is needed. When intuition is eliminated and luck accounted for, LRLs don't work.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5795.html#msg5795

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 09:26:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Carl-NC
I think intuition , logical deduction or even pure luck plays a huge part of the success...

And a good metal detector. You don't dig a hole unless the metal detector says to dig a hole. Ergo, no LRL failures.

The reasons you cited, plus the use of a metal detector, easily explain the few, sporadic successes LRL users have had. This is why good, objective testing is needed. When intuition is eliminated and luck
accounted for, LRLs don't work.

- Carl

I couldn't agree more... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5796.html#msg5796

Offline theolmannTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 09:45:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Subject-Answer for Mr. Carl:
I seriously doubt that any actual treasure hunters or manufactures are ever going to take you serious.
With my own eyes I have seen treasures found with LRLs and other exotic type devices. You probably realize that there are far more people that believe in LRLs than those that don't. It seems from my view that you spend much of your time arguing and dwelling on the negative. This is fine as long as you don't shove it down the throats of those that actually find treasure using these great devices. You are entitled to your opinion, but please respect the rights of the real treasure hunters. While you test, we will be out finding treasure with LRLs !! Best of luck on your testing and you might as well put your $25,000.00 into a long term account because I don't think ANYBODY believes in your type of testing.
Don't mean to insult you, just giving you the facts. Good Hunting !! OlMann         

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5797.html#msg5797

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 09:59:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

First of all - there are many more people that DON'T believe in the LRL's or other exotic devices and to prove it- set up a poll on this board or any other treasure board with the questions - Do LRL's work? Would you buy one? I would guarantee you the majority of the people will say they don't and they surely wouldn't waste their money on one.

Secondly- To this day- no one has ever explained which law of physics applies to these devices. You're implying somehow they can defy the laws of the universe.

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5798.html#msg5798

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 11:23:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Carl-NC

The reasons you cited, plus the use of a metal detector, easily explain the few, sporadic successes LRL users have had. This is why good, objective testing is needed. When intuition is eliminated and luck accounted for, LRLs don't work.

- Carl

Deep, Discriminating,  conventional Metal detectors? Just another figment of Carl's imagination and his unrealistic expectations for Treasure Hunters and Treasure hunting tools?

Carl, I have used GPR, Magnetometer, EM, SP, and Ground resistivity, to confirm deep targets that RSD(MFD) was created to detect, but a Metal detector is as usless and impractical as tits on a bull for detecting, and discriminating deep targets. I would like for you to show examples of your Metal detectors detecting and discriminating  buried targets as large as 30 lbs of Gold,  buried 15 feet or more? Let's see your proof? I'm definitely interested in buying such a metal detector.

Based on 35 years of Treasure hunting  field experience, I see your claim as having no basis in truth, or fact, but as  purely imaginary and deceptive.

Illusionary rationale is detrimental to learning and progress. It's easy to see the objective of your testing. A PUBLICITY GIMMICK for Carl, to get attention.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5801.html#msg5801

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 11:44:58 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 05:58:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

HMM Same topic diffrent thread

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5848.html#msg5848

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 09:52:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by theolmann
I seriously doubt that any actual treasure hunters or manufactures are ever going to take you serious.

Oh, the manufacturers take me "serious." One even sued me. They just won't take my challenge.

Quote:Posted by {author}
You probably realize that there are far more people that believe in LRLs than those that don't.

No, I don't. Show me a single university Geophysics department that teaches the use of LRLs; or a single mining corporation that uses LRLs; or a single successful* treasure salvage company that uses LRLs.

You are entitled to your opinion, but please respect the rights of the real treasure hunters.

I've always said, folks are free to waste their money if they want to.

While you test, we will be out finding treasure with LRLs !!

So have you found $31,000 this year? That's what I'm offering for a successful demonstration. Have you found $1,000,000 this year? That's what Randi's offering for a successful demonstration. Why not go after easy money, instead of digging holes?

Best of luck on your testing and you might as well put your $25,000.00 into a long term account because I don't think ANYBODY believes in your type of testing.

No, they just can't do it.

- Carl

*Their finds must be published and publically known.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg5856.html#msg5856

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States