[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 10:45:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO...

You have your opinion based on reports from someone who works for a major MD manufacturer... Who has refused a several personal invitations by the home office of H3tec to sit down, one on one...learn what the H3 is all about and use one for a few days...

BTW.. I can't see into the ground any more than you can...  my gold mines were located by using the H3 were as unknown to me as they are to you now...... Nor can I see 75 feet into the ground for the top of the water table...any more than you can...  but the H3 did... Nor could I see the vein of Tungsten from about 1800 feet away....but the... H3 did..and I can go on and on and on...and on...

I have my opinion based on what I have found....

Just for fun....Go on line sometime while we're waiting ..and Google ...Stephen Shaffer.. a well know Spanish Trail and Signs authority... he's authored 5 books on the subject.....contact him, because he uses an H3 on most of his treasure hunts.. he has over 1500 items of Spanish Antiquity .. a lot that located with the H3.. at one time he was a bigger non believer than you are... yet he has come to know the value of the H3 in locating hidden treasure...

We both have opposing thoughts and opinions...

Let's leave it at that ....at  least until later this year...when you'll hear from a non believer of the H3...someone who is well known on this site..after using an H3.... I already know what they'll say, because it happens EVERY time I give a demonstration to someone who is skeptical...

Klondike...

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185124.html#msg185124

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2011, 11:25:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke
RO...

You have your opinion based on reports from someone who works for a major MD manufacturer... Who has refused a several personal invitations by the home office of H3tec to sit down, one on one...learn what the H3 is all about and use one for a few days...

BTW.. I can't see into the ground any more than you can...  my gold mines were located by using the H3 were as unknown to me as they are to you now...... Nor can I see 75 feet into the ground for the top of the water table...any more than you can...  but the H3 did... Nor could I see the vein of Tungsten from about 1800 feet away....but the... H3 did..and I can go on and on and on...and on...

I have my opinion based on what I have found....

Just for fun....Go on line sometime while we're waiting ..and Google ...Stephen Shaffer.. a well know Spanish Trail and Signs authority... he's authored 5 books on the subject.....contact him, because he uses an H3 on most of his treasure hunts.. he has over 1500 items of Spanish Antiquity .. a lot that located with the H3.. at one time he was a bigger non believer than you are... yet he has come to know the value of the H3 in locating hidden treasure...

We both have opposing thoughts and opinions...

Let's leave it at that ....at  least until later this year...when you'll hear from a non believer of the H3...someone who is well known on this site..after using an H3.... I already know what they'll say, because it happens EVERY time I give a demonstration to someone who is skeptical...

Klondike...

Dear Ike...my degrees and certificates are based on those whom work(ed) at/for GE, Sylvania, Westinghouse, Edison and so forth at one time. Your analogy of whom Carl Moreland works for is senseless. Alternatively, H3Tec and yourself refuse to any serious Scientific testing.

Prove him or his report wrong. You cannot do that. Defending the H3Tec device on internet message boards (where proof is not required) is your only means of defense, rather than involving the device to real scientific testing (Sandia, Oak Ridge, etc)

My opposing "thought or opinion" is validated by reliable references, sources and documentation.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185127.html#msg185127

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 12:01:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Your analogy of whom Carl Moreland works for is senseless.

AU

Posted on: July 03, 2011, 11:13:33 AM
Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
If this Carl from Whites, Then the man is A Genius, All the things that I have read that he has written
seem to be spot on and its good to know that people like him are out there because without him and his mates
we would all be stuffed.
but I am not aware of his views on this topic. apart from he's willing to stump up his own cash to get some ansewers.

AU

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185162.html#msg185162

« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 12:44:07 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 02:36:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Same Carl Moreland.

His quote from his report on the H3 device:

"The claims, explicit or implicit, that the H3 device can locate gold or any other elements or compounds are completely false. The H3 has no ability to locate anything other than gravity. It simply does not work."

Please Register or Login

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/h3tec/index.dat

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185178.html#msg185178

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 08:39:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke
...and especially to the one specific person to come to the home office and take a test drive...ALL HAVE REFUSED....

H3tec has refused to agree to any challenges made by a certain person simply because their contracts are so poorly written, even when we would win, in reality, the contract would not allow us to win, there would be no way to win or collect..so what's the point...

On another site.. a known LRL manufacture stated he won the challenge by this person and has yet to be paid to this day...and that claim has never been, to my knowledge, been refuted by the person making the challenge.

....Sooooo when I made the statement about the H3 being a problem for the MD industry, it is from that mind set of real and collected world of evidence, that someday will be in a court of law, that MD manufactures, in general are afraid of the H3.

I no longer sell the H3 for H3tec, due to my very busy schedule...

Hullo again Ike,

As I've said many times, I'm not the least bit interested in a "test drive." What I'd like to see the H3 device successfully demonstrated, by an H3 rep, in a test with a reasonable scientific protocol. If it works, it's an easy $25k. If you don't like the test I proposed, then propose your own! We can easily get to something that is mutually agreeable, unless you desperately want to avoid any scientific rigor, which is apparently the case. Wonder why everyone involved with H3Tec wants me to "test drive" the device, instead of performing an incredibly easy scientific test? And, of course, it's somehow all my fault the H3 cain't do it.

And, no, Art did not win the challenge. He made a home video of himself stepping on a coin and making his dowsing rods cross, and he wants me to pay him based on that tripe. I did offer to visit him, at my expense, and do a real test for the real prize... he predictably refused. So he's relegated to runnin' around the forum telling everyone I owe him the prize for bad videography. What a sad case.

If you believe LRLs are a problem for the MD manufacturers, you should read "The 'metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's' delusion" thread on that "other" forum. Written by someone who works for a MD manufacturer, no less! I s'poze the MD manufacturers disagree on a lot of things, but if there's one thing they ALL agree on, it's that LRLs are bogus. Don't believe me? Call 'em and ask! And, yeah, those thinly veiled legal threats are really getting lame. The 'boy who cried wolf' has larengitis, and everyone is laughing at him. Specially me. Chuckie's threats are about as believable as his Cal Tech engineering degrees (did you fall for that one?).

You made a wise move to cease your business relation with H3, though I suspect it really wasn't your decision. You are still welcomed to take a shot at my prize, but since you no longer officially represent H3Tec, you'll have to pay the travel agent. I expect you'll flatly refuse.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185217.html#msg185217

Offline jlc49
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

bounty hunter
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2011, 03:03:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Ike this is jerry the guy that took you to hendricks lake i need to know if you got that spainish letter translated for and you did i need  to get those two letters back please repond back to me.. Jerry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg187421.html#msg187421

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Up
Jump to: