[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 06:09:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well I will break my own rule here...and respond to a couple you folks who have posted on this site....

Every industry has scam artist in one way or another...and most likely in the very early days of the so called LRL's and I do believe there were most likely those who were trying to make a quick buck... as time has progressed along with an increase in technological advances... I tend to keep an open mind that there are some LRL's that work and work well...

I use one,. for the lack of another word..an LRL.... It is the H3tec, H3 Element Detector....it wasn't designed to take away from a metal detector, because it isn't one... it was meant to help and advance your use of an MD...by scanning large areas quickly..and while the technique to pin point a small target in a sub surface setting with the H3 is very complicated and actually is a learned art...but once learned, it works very well... but I still use from time to time an MD to locate my target once my initial scan has indicated there is something there, if I am seeking coins or small treasures.. But on larger targets, such as a mineral deposits, I use my H3 exclusively...

After scanning about 500 treasure stories in so many different states.... I have come to find that most treasure stories are just that...stories...however, when using the H3 for detecting minerals and mineral deposits it works exceedingly well...because we humans cannot see deep into the ground to detect the hidden mineral treasures there with our naked eye...and there are far more REAL mineral deposits than REAL treasure stories...

When we do a scan for oil, we scan as deep as 40,000 feet....and produce a color 3 D map of the area in question, showing all the layers and spud locations....... so far H3tec have NOT drilled a dry hole..anywhere.....and we have several well currently operating...a few weeks ago, a geologist told me that North East of Laredo, TX they drilled 21,000 feet on a dry hole... $12,000,000 down the hole and nothing to show for it....they were using the old 3 D seismic technology the oil industry has come to rely on...unfortunately for this geololgist....

Attached below is a copy of a mineral deposit I located with the H3.. this is an assay from a very well respected and known assay office in Prescott, AZ.... This assay was on ONLY the black sands concentrates... there was NO visible gold within the black sands... all the free and visible gold had be removed using mercury prior to the assay.  As you can see on the one location, for each ton of black sand, there is nearly 1 ounce of gold and over an ounce of silver ... my processing plant produces about 4 ton of black sand a day..... At today's current prices, that is about $6,000 worth of invisible gold I would not have known was there without using my H3 to locate this very nice deposit...plus the 3 ounces an hour of free and visible gold it produces an hour.... we run about 100 yards an hour...

Everyone has opinions about the LRL industry..and that is okay with me..except for the rudeness..and name calling...from the skeptics to the owners of LRL's...especially by folks who have never even held an LRL.. as far as some of the websites presented here and thought to have good info... please don't judge a site by it's info.. do your own research and make your own conclusions... I am sure your outcome will be slightly different....

I find it interesting moderators are quick to pull the trigger of censorship while not saying much to those who are really rude and obnoxious....which brings me to my last point... the person who has the first post in this subject is right on the mark... on every point he made...from my experiences on this and several other sites as well...and so what is so bad about several LRL people posting together..? and yet several non LRL people can say what they want ...  when they want...and not be chastised for it......and if you want to exclude me from your site so be it... but I really thought there was a 1st Amendment of our Bill of Rights and Constitution protecting us from such censorship...

In this example... only 2 LRL folks posted..and yet several non LRL people posted as well... so why were the LRL folks singled out?  Why not jump; on those who are opposed to the LRL since they posted in a much larger number that the pro LRL folks...I can understand the need for decency on any site.. but there is not a need for threats of censorship...

I believe this post will get a lot of replies... but I most likely will not respond to any as I am so tired of defending something works so well from people who have never even tried to operated one..or gone to school to learn how to use it nor been involved in an actual real hunt... nothing made up..no test..nothing in a laboratory setting....but a real hunt..on a real location...so far everyone whose voice seems to be very loud against LRL's have turned me down each and every time...I am now way to busy with my mine and oil deposits to even consider such an offer....

Good luck and happy hunting to all...

There is room for everyone in treasure hunting...

Klondike

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184508.html#msg184508

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Tiner PP Assays 6 11 11.pdf

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 06:36:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ike no one has a problem with you talking about the H3 your views on it are welcome. You act like a man and if you get flack you handle like a man and explain your views. You have never came here with a chip on your shoulder like Mike with the intention of starting trouble.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184510.html#msg184510

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 06:57:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

KlondikeIke, Thanks for your story on how you blend many sistems along with this machine of yours,
that was worth reading and with a treasure hunters mind it is easy to picture this process, I enjoyed that.

Now As for the later part of your post, If Seldom and me started a topic called different screens of the V3i.
And I started it off with unfair comments about LRL type machine user re ( state of mind, Lies, sales pitch etc )

1) we would be wrong in doing that, So we dont, My goal here is to stop the this tug of war syndrome and make it so you and
    your friends dont get jumped, or chased off. Just because some of us dont agree with you guys dont make it Law.
    Physics and brainny people will do that, My job here is to make sure you and your friends dont set your selves up and get
    slam Dunked in the process, This is a Treasure forum so weather you Dowse for it, detect it or use sniffer dogs is not the
    issue, The issue here is harmony, and I have had more than 1 run in with mike that started of fooling around and then got
    out of hand, So to avoid that is why I ask for the personal stuff to be left at home or this becomes another place where
    LRL users get slammed again, because tonight my time (UK) i have spent this evening finding alsorts of forums that slam
    you guys, But if you guys dont bait the hook then I am sure less people will bite and we have to start somewhere and its
    not perfect but it is a start and it's all we have got,
    You two guys both started your posts in a simular manner, now imagine me and seldom doing the same and now think about
    the other 15100+ people doing the same? would'nt be a good place at all for you guys,

anyway thanks for your story and try to take some of this back to where your mates are

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184514.html#msg184514

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 07:10:34 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
74%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 07:08:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mike and Ike,

As someone who is truly curious, and hoping everyone will over look the "moderator" title under my handle since it is completely irrelevant, starting a topic with "Many people have a fear of the unknown. Add to this the vocal minority of skeptics who feel LRL's threaten the metal detector industry and will stop at nothing to push their fears onto others. I really get the feeling many people think of the Twilight Zone and the moog music "OO-EE AA" like it is something alien from another world. Nothing is farther from the truth. Dowsing and LRL's are more natural than most people can even comprehend." and then wondering why people show up accusing you of insulting those who don't agree with you and/or attracting  more "naysayers (many of whom aren't)" than supporters is a bit bit like lighting a Coleman lantern in the swamp and wondering why all the mosquitoes and other pesky bugs suddenly showed up.   Smiley
      You're starting a subject that pushes many people's ability to maintain an open mind to start with, with an opening that by it's nature is going to make many of them defensive.   Let's face it, from the get go in our educational system we (or least the older among us) were taught the importance of the "scientific method" and the fact that experiments need to be independently reproduceable and verifiable to be valid.   Couple that with a natural human tendency to believe that as a species we have a pretty grasp on understanding the world around us (or at least our experts do)*, and you're setting yourself up to take on a hard enough job without adding to your challenge by making your audience defensive right off the bat.
      Speaking strictly personally, I willing to concede that dowsing might be possible and that the mechanism behind it might eventually be explained to an extent that the average layman can accept.  
      What I really have trouble wrapping my head around is the physics or even biophysics or biochemistry that would make an LRL any more effective than a pair of bent coat hangers.....especially given the fact that know what has yet come up with a biochemical or psychologically sound explanation for how dowsing works....and without that how can we hope to explain how an electromagnetic device is going to 'enhance' or 'amplify' the 'natural' dowsing ability that some people show?
      So all things put together, I can understand the "defensiveness" shown by both sides.   That being said, in the history of mankind, the burden of proof has always fallen on the proponents of nonstandard ideas to provide the proof for those ideas (and it is NEVER done without also suffering the attacks of the "skeptics" and "naysayers" and the defenders of the status quo).  

I really am waiting for someone who can and will explain these things to me, but I can tell you right now it's not going to be an easy road to travel.

BA

* something I definitely find questionable

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184517.html#msg184517

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 07:12:37 pm by BitburgAggie_7377 »
Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 07:27:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Being the Scientific type I like a little Proof with my Pudding.

This report shows that machine is like the other LRL machines.   

None Working.

Please Register or Login

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/h3tec/index.dat

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184518.html#msg184518

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 07:33:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Homie this would be a bad place if we all thought the same,

Hack we'd have nothing to say coz you would already know it Cheesy

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184520.html#msg184520

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 07:47:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The all Knowing, I Am NOT!

I just try to look into things I know little off.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184522.html#msg184522

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 07:53:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by homefire
The all Knowing, I Am NOT!

I just try to look into things I know little off.

Lordy, I usually start off with something I have bought and then it gets out of hand
coz i buy too much and look into it too deep and I dont know too many people here
that are into detecting and then the cook tells me to go out everytime a hoard is
shown on the TV

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184526.html#msg184526

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 08:11:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks to all for your kind notes and responses......

And I GREATLY appreciate the moderators making a serious attempt in keeping a lid on such confrontational subjects like these....and trying to keep harmony....that is very cool indeed...

As for BA...

I can't tell you how it works as it has never been fully explained to me.. for good reasons. I know the basic principal, which on it's face...defies some commonly known laws of physics....all I can tell you .. is it WORKS and works very WELL !

There has never been a complaint filed against H3tec in ANY court anywhere... NO one has EVER asked for their money back.... as far as I know, and I am rather close to the owners of the company and creators of the H3...and everyone must be trained to take possession of their newly purchased H3...no training, you can't buy one..

If one eliminates those who have jumped "on the band wagon" just to post replies and ideas against the H3 from H3tec... and look at the real serious posts all over the Net.. you will find and it is obvious, all of them with the exception of one person has NEVER tried to use the H3...they are just posting from their logic ... not from known H3 facts....and that one certain person has never been instructed on HOW to use the H3...even though numerous attempts by H3tec and myself have been made to have many of them, and especially to the one specific person to come to the home office and take a test drive...ALL HAVE REFUSED....H3tec has refused to agree to any challenges made by a certain person simply because their contracts are so poorly written, even when we would win, in reality, the contract would not allow us to win, there would be no way to win or collect..so what's the point...On another site.. a known LRL manufacture stated he won the challenge by this person and has yet to be paid to this day...and that claim has never been, to my knowledge, been refuted by the person making the challenge.

I am covered by a blanket of nondisclosure concerning some Metal Detector manufactures... but the hair would be raised on your head if I were able to openly speak of the several underhanded  and criminal attempts to discredit the H3 and H3tec...and even myself...by one specific MD manufacturer....Sooooo when I made the statement about the H3 being a problem for the MD industry, it is from that mind set of real and collected world of evidence, that someday will be in a court of law, that MD manufactures, in general are afraid of the H3.  BTW.. the one person who, without any knowledge of what he is doing, and trying to operated the H3 without any training,  works for a very high profile MD manufacturer.

It took me over 3 hundred hours of training and practicing to understand the H3 and all it capabilities....and every time I use it, I seem to learn more about it's capabilities...much like using a conventional MD over time....it isn't something you can just pick up and starting using right out of the box, like one MAY be able to do with a conventional MD...and the H3 doesn't use Dowsing for it's success...

That's all I can tell you BA.. it works...and while I can't tell you how... meet up with me sometime in AZ near Congress and I'll give you a free demonstration....then you'll be a believer....

I no longer sell the H3 for H3tec, due to my very busy schedule...I may again at some other time... so these posts are not meat to sell you or anyone else an H3.. only to make sure the truth about the H3 is presented...

Happy T-hunting to all...

Klondike..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184531.html#msg184531

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 08:39:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Klondike, I dont see it as a sales pitch, I see it as a very dirty mess that needs to be cleaned up.
Believers and non-believers alike should have the right to know or the right to choose, and if your
Gizmo can put you close to the item or gold etc to the point where you can now detect the area,
that would also boost detector sales and make people richer so everyone wins,
Which is why we do this right. until that day we can swop stories and ideas and have fun.

This is how things can change we have proved that here. its a good start so keep running with it
coz we have turn bad into good in this post, HH

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184534.html#msg184534

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: