[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 08:51:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke
And I GREATLY appreciate the moderators making a serious attempt in keeping a lid on such confrontational subjects like these....and trying to keep harmony....that is very cool indeed...

Ike we welcome LRL and dowsing discussions in fact a few months back we cleaned up a thread and warned off all the naysayers  so Mike and some of the others could talk dowsing the thread died in 3 days because they had nothing to say they only wanted to argue. At the same time Art started a thread on dowsing that went on for several weeks and read by many members and mods and I enjoyed it myself. When asked a question he answered to the best of his ability and posted many first hand experiences. While many lrl and dowsing users get combative when asked for proof are start post links that have little to do with the subject.
You post all the info you can about the H3 and unless you get combative we will keep the trolls at bay.
We me GD BA and the others are as close mined as some want you to believe trust me we are willing to learn but we also need proof on some subjects.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184536.html#msg184536

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 09:32:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Seldom...

And all I can say, since most of my success has been within the realm of minerals...and several treasure sites that the land owners will not allow me to dig...so I don't have photo proof...only my word, which is very valuable to me....All I can say.....is come to me and I'll make a believer of you about the H3... I can't tell you how it works.. I only know of the basic principals... of which you would most likely make you think I was "nuts" if I tried to explain them......lol...

I'm not at liberty to expose the details as of right now... but a H3 was used recently and found a long lost and very well know treasure... a treasure of Gold... Agreements with the local authorities are being drawn up and negotiated as we speak...Hopefully I'll be given permission to post pictures later...

In Sept I am going on a treasure hunt of a well documented, not on the Internet, but between family members over many, many decades.... and if successful, meaning if the treasure is there.... I will post any pictures I will be allowed to post as additional proof....most folks are rather closed mouth about major treasure finds.. unlike a single coin or two..

If you or others have real treasure sites, WELL DOCUMENTED but treasure location unknown.. I am available for hire to assist in finding such treasures...and if it is there.. we'll find it...

Klondike....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184547.html#msg184547

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 09:47:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

That's all I can tell you BA.. it works...and while I can't tell you how... meet up with me sometime in AZ near Congress and I'll give you a free demonstration....then you'll be a believer..

Since Congress is just a hop, skip and jump from me (and well within my normal hunting range) I look forward to taking you up on the offer sometime when the weather is cooler (110 oF+ at 8pm isn't my idea of fun in the sun).   

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184594.html#msg184594

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 03:44:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mike
Many people have a fear of the unknown.

And some have a fear of science. Quid pro quo.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184657.html#msg184657

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 04:30:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GREAT BA !....

I look forward to meeting you.. I will down there in AZ full time sometime in August or so as I am back and forth to Texas right now finishing up some oil surveys....

I do look forward to seeing the expression on your face when you discover the awesome abilities of the H3...

Lets Keep in touch...Please PM me when you have some time and want to start planning a meeting date...

Klondike.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg184661.html#msg184661

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2011, 06:42:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by homefire
Being the Scientific type I like a little Proof with my Pudding.

This report shows that machine is like the other LRL machines.   

None Working.

Please Register or Login

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/h3tec/index.dat

Yes. That is the most comprehensive report on the H3Tec device on the internet.

"The H3 device is, like so many other LRLs, a glorified and expensive dowsing rod. Although the electronics inside the H3 include a DDS signal generator and a magnetometer that alters the DDS frequency as the ambient magnetic field changes, those elements of the design serve no useful purpose except to appear technically impressive to the non-technical observer. Applying a signal to a dowsing rod does absolutely nothing, regardless that many people wish it did.

The claims, explicit or implicit, that the H3 device can locate gold or any other elements or compounds are completely false. The H3 has no ability to locate anything other than gravity. It simply does not work."

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185106.html#msg185106

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2011, 08:06:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

So....  RO...

How many times have you personally used H3 after attending a class to learn how to use it...

I am assuming you are not attempting to slander without actually trying the device yourself... I do hope you are not jumping on a band wagon, in other words...that you actually know from first hand usage and knowledge by using one that it doesn't work...and not from something you read somewhere...and just happen to agree with

Please tell us all... how many H3's have you actually used....

Klondike..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185111.html#msg185111

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2011, 08:19:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

So....  RO...

How many times have you personally used H3 after attending a class to learn how to use it...

I am assuming you are not attempting to slander without actually trying the device yourself... I do hope you are not jumping on a band wagon, in other words...that you actually know from first hand usage and knowledge by using one that it doesn't work...and not from something you read somewhere...and just happen to agree with

Please tell us all... how many H3's have you actually used....

Klondike..

Ike... using your logic, one has to spend their hard earned cash on a fraudulent device in order to make an educated and rational decision.

I've taught my children that drugs are bad...not to do them. I've never used drugs in my life, so does that mean I cannot tell my kids not to do drugs?

I've also never ran my car into a brick wall, or put a bullet in my head because I know what the end results will be. Does that mean I can't warn others not to?

Come on Ike, if you want to discuss the actual device, then do so. No need to disrespect rational thinkers for being able to digest and understand proper testing and results.

RO

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185112.html#msg185112

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2011, 09:34:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO...

I didn't attempt to disrespect you or any rational thinker, any more than you did disrespect me by saying that the H3 doesn't work... rather than saying it was your OPINION... because if you had the facts, the real facts...you wouldn't be having this dialog with me...

I didn't now nor anytime in the past,  ask you if you have BOUGHT one... in all the times we have spoke before, I have NEVER asked you to buy one.. only take a test drive...

But what I did ask you today,  was...do you have first hand knowledge....have you ever actually used one...

Since there is a standing..open invitation for ANYONE to meet any H3tec rep or the home office folks and take a FREE test drive...all harmless.. just a test drive...no sales pitch.. just a test drive... and to date you never have...

I take it your answer to my question,  is ...NO.. you only have knowledge of what someone else wrote...and taking what they said as the absolute truth....

Later this year.. someone well known from this site has agreed to meet me at one of my Gold mines in AZ for a FREE demonstration... and I'm sure you'll read about it when it happens...probably around Sept or Oct...when it is cooler out there...

BTW... I've located my mines using the H3... located the water well locations... with better flow than the other wells in the area.... I've posted an Assay report on this site from one of the mines I will open up later this year... I also located a Tungsten vein on my property...all using the H3...

I'll bet every MD you have bought or wanted to know more about, was done so after a FREE demonstration...either from the store or from a friend who had already bought one...just to make sure what you were hearing about this or that model was correct.....

But you won't take a FREE test drive of an H3...

Klondike...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185119.html#msg185119

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 09:57:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO...

I didn't attempt to disrespect you or any rational thinker, any more than you did disrespect me by saying that the H3 doesn't work... rather than saying it was your OPINION... because if you had the facts, the real facts...you wouldn't be having this dialog with me...

I didn't now nor anytime in the past,  ask you if you have BOUGHT one... in all the times we have spoke before, I have NEVER asked you to buy one.. only take a test drive...

But what I did ask you today,  was...do you have first hand knowledge....have you ever actually used one...

Since there is a standing..open invitation for ANYONE to meet any H3tec rep or the home office folks and take a FREE test drive...all harmless.. just a test drive...no sales pitch.. just a test drive... and to date you never have...

I take it your answer to my question,  is ...NO.. you only have knowledge of what someone else wrote...and taking what they said as the absolute truth....

Later this year.. someone well known from this site has agreed to meet me at one of my Gold mines in AZ for a FREE demonstration... and I'm sure you'll read about it when it happens...probably around Sept or Oct...when it is cooler out there...

BTW... I've located my mines using the H3... located the water well locations... with better flow than the other wells in the area.... I've posted an Assay report on this site from one of the mines I will open up later this year... I also located a Tungsten vein on my property...all using the H3...

I'll bet every MD you have bought or wanted to know more about, was done so after a FREE demonstration...either from the store or from a friend who had already bought one...just to make sure what you were hearing about this or that model was correct.....

But you won't take a FREE test drive of an H3...

Klondike...

Sorry Ike, but I am not into dowsing, or watching dowsing demonstrations of finding know targets (typical dowsing charades).

My "opinion" is supported by reliable references, sources and published test results.

My degrees and certificates all hinge around what others have written. You're analogy of education is skewed, to say the least.

I know that drugs are bad for you, yet I have no first hand experience with drugs. Nobody had to demo the 12 metal detectors I own. I bought them after making informed decisions and research.

"The claims, explicit or implicit, that the H3 device can locate gold or any other elements or compounds are completely false. The H3 has no ability to locate anything other than gravity. It simply does not work."

Please Register or Login

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/h3tec/index.dat

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26267.msg185121.html#msg185121

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 10:00:19 pm by Rational Observer »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: