[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline chiptowers
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab GPX 4500
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 11:16:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the advice Dell,point well taken,and I have met a lot of arrogant sales people that I have no time for which inturn makes the costumers response arrogant.

I guess when it come to the usage of tools for prospecting you have to go with whats proven and go with their upgrades but then again when something new comes on the market you have give them a try because you never know. Chip

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg30749.html#msg30749

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 03:43:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey, if a banana would help me locate Treasure, I would use it, but some folks logic is just plain silly.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg30885.html#msg30885

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Paul ATopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 03:47:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A banana is just as much use as an LRL (whatever flavour) ...... end of...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg30887.html#msg30887

Offline Treasurehunter01253
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2470.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

9 function discrminator, Sears discriminator.
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Paul,
               That is a great post thank you! Clapp Best Wishes,,,Rob

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg30989.html#msg30989

Offline belousi2000
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 05:52:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

Paul,
If you are outside in the field, in a place that you know nothing about where a treasure could be, the bananas will still show you a lot of signal lines. When I am using my MFD, i never take so many lines, one or two perhaps. Even if I am wrong, i still have to search only these two lines.
So, from that point of you, i do not know another machine ( a non MFD) that has the ability to minimize an error. If this is the best i can get, then I'll use it, until something better shows up.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg33161.html#msg33161

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 08:13:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Paul,
If you are outside in the field, in a place that you know nothing about where a treasure could be, the bananas will still show you a lot of signal lines. When I am using my MFD, i never take so many lines, one or two perhaps. Even if I am wrong, i still have to search only these two lines.
So, from that point of you, I do not know another machine ( a non MFD) that has the ability to minimize an error. If this is the best i can get, then I'll use it, until something better shows up.

You have to excuse those who speak in ignorance just to  call attention of their service to the less than honest Skeptic agenda.

There are those without  field experience who never sought to find, or ever recovered treasure, beyond the depth limits of conventional metal detectors, yet they try to convince  viewers they are qualified experts on the subject.

If they were knowledgeable Treasure Hunters, they would be using MFD, or HID, to  save time, and cut down the expense and labor of deep land & water searches, the same as myself and other Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvors,  have learned to do.   

In  the light of fact, and Treasure hunting reality, the Skeptic's  scientific pretense, and  gimmick challenges  do not have a Scientific leg to stand.

For those of us who have spent decades in the field researching, testing, and studying this phenomena, the skeptic "BELIEFS" are based on assumption (not fact) and their asinine comments are a mockery to real science. 

The Skeptic mentally is one of self preservation and finds no shame in making false allegations, innuendos, and stupid remarks in that mockery. 

The source of any negative comments has to be considered.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg33163.html#msg33163

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:21:40 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 09:59:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Dell?.I agree. These guys don?t have a clue how these things work. Heck?I don?t think that some of the Manufactures even know how to use them by the lack of instructions that they provide. Most people don?t know that some freq. will give you readings on the rings and false targets. You have to practice until you know what it is telling you. I will use any and all equipment or tools to locate what  I am  seeking?.Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg33172.html#msg33172

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 01:25:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Unfortunately, for Treasure Hunters, greedy electronics people have monopolized the LRL/MFD industry for years using their credentials, and exaggerated claims to rip off consumers, by justifying their claims with credentials and unreasonably high prices. Treasure Hunters are already brainwashed into believing that if they want the best, they have to pay high prices. $Millions$ have been made in the LRL industry by those using this marketing ploy.

The manufacturers profiteering in the LRL industry have always welcomed, and encouraged the Skeptic attacks on those of us they consider could be a threat to their monopoly, and utilize the Skeptics, to draw most of the attention away from themselves, it has been an easy method of eliminating LRL competition in the U.S.

The original Frequency Discriminators, I used for 10 years, from 1979 to 1989 were fully electronic (No rods), so it can be done, because it has already been done. I introduced the L-Rods use  with a frequency generator, in 1986.  The concept has been copied, and profited by electronics people ever since.

Regrettably, their profiteering has been put into more false, and mis-leading advertising to entice more sales, and more profits, with  very little money spent on R&D to replace the Rods, with electronics. Not that it really matters to the efficiency, or results to the operator.

Most of the LRL & MFD manufacturers are trained Electronics Techs, and Engineers, who understand there is a correlation to physics, with the detection of magnetic "Fields" with the use of hand held L rods.

I have blind tested this correlation over and over by comparing the reactions of hand held Brass & Copper L rods, to both the earth & air, with electronic "Strength of field" (SOF) readings using two types of Magnetometers.

When L-Rod(s) are held in human hands, and there is sufficient SOF (no Interference) the Rod(s) will react to Magnetic "fields".

Actually if Skeptics learn to use the L-Rods properly, and test under the same magnetic conditions, can easily duplicate the blind & DB comparison tests and obtain the same results that I have obtained in my own field tests over the past 40 years.

But of course, that is not going to happen because the proclaimed Skeptics have never  allowed fact, or truth to get in the way of an unscrupulous agenda. Their acceptance of the  truth, or fact, would mean giving a big  apology to the public, and an admission of guilt  to libelous actions & character assignation during their 15 years of continuous harassment, with outright lies, and innuendo about me, and the character of my customers.

In my opinion, neither members of the Skeptic clan, their supporters, or those in the  LRL, industry profiteering and ripping off consumers  with  ridiculous high prices have any claim to Honesty, Integrity, or ethics.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg33178.html#msg33178

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 01:23:33 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Paul ATopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 02:38:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,
I HAVE tried LRL's, several in fact.
They simply DONT work......... end of.
I've taken more than a few apart .......they are C**P.
That is what makes me "sceptical" and for your information that doesn't make me "unethical".
If these "Frequency Discriminators" actually worked we'd all be using them!
They DON'T WORK either!
I built one from schematics just to see, it was pure rubbish.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg33182.html#msg33182

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 05:27:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Dell,
I HAVE tried LRL's, several in fact.
They simply DONT work......... end of.
I've taken more than a few apart .......they are C**P.
That is what makes me "sceptical" and for your information that doesn't make me "unethical".
If these "Frequency Discriminators" actually worked we'd all be using them!
They DON'T WORK either!
I built one from schematics just to see, it was pure rubbish.

Myself, customers, and other Professional Treasure Hunters/Salvors, have had good success with the aid of MFD, HID and LRL. Personally, I won't go on a Treasure Hunt without mine.

So, are you inferring that myself, Professional Treasure Hunters, and others, who claim success using these methods are liars?  Or, are you only speaking of your own personal experience?

Actually, Frequency generators, and Harmonic Induction methods  have proven to be quite effective over the past 30 years for deep Target Discrimination, and preliminary site analysis. 

Everyone I have taught has  learned to correctly interpret the reaction of the L- Rod(s) when  used in a physics application, with degrees of accuracy according to the time and effort they put into practice and learning.

Knowledge & understanding  of Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination, certainly does not come without effort, practice, and learning.

I do not put out schematics, so apparently you are not referring to any of the products I build? So you can stop inferring that my products  don't work as I claim.

Any idiot, can post, or sell, a schematic of a Frequency Generator.  The questions are, what did the author claim it would do, what did you expect it to do? Did the author explain the limitations you can expect, and did the author teach you how to correctly use the Rod(s) with your unit?

Certainly, there are people here who pretend they know everything there is to know about electronics, and Physics, but in case you are not one of those scientific pretenders, you are welcome to stop by and see for your self. I live in Central Florida. If you are through this way, stop by for a day and I will test, and show you if your home made unit works, or not.  If it does work, I will show you how to use it, how to conduct a survey, and how obtain the most benefit from the unit you own.  The service is Free. There is never a cost, or obligation. 

If you don't want to learn, that's O.K. too. Folks will know the reason for your negativity, and discredit the source.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg33186.html#msg33186

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Jump to: