[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ChristianTopic starter
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« on: September 30, 2006, 09:26:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have just been kindly informed that Lost Treasure Magazine had an interview with Carl Moreland of Geotech on long range locators. They also mention the THunting.com Website.

I'm attaching the article.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,429.msg2202.html#msg2202

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Carl Dowsing.pdf

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 06:05:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Congratulations on the mention of the site in Lost Treasure magazine.  I've read their magazine for a few years and have the latest issue but just haven't had the time to get into it yet.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,429.msg2211.html#msg2211

Stringfrenzy

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 08:40:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm glad Thunting got some national magazine recognition.  I didn't know that Carl owned a company.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,429.msg2219.html#msg2219

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 01:14:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The Author of Carl's, LT interview, apparently did some research. In his  correct analysis of MFD, and Black box technologies, he did say that  he DID NOT include electrical devices within the same category as  Dowsing.

LINK to RADIJAN:

Please Register or Login

http://www.radijan.com/english.htm

Carl's,  quote as  posted on Geotech.
Quote:Posted by {author}
This guy is either 100% delusional, or a fraud.  - Carl
(Carl, seems to be describing the person, not the device, however there may be some that will mis-construe Carl's, comment as meaning the device will not work?)

Carl,  it sounds like you are providing  a self description of yourself?

?GEOVIBRIOLOGY? is just another variation from my simple technology's long line of "Copycat" inventor/manufacturers since I introduced the MFD concept to the world in 1986.

There is no question that the Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination is a viable, long proven concept that works  well for many of us. But, in it's present stage of development it cannot live up to the  "get rich" expectations generated in consumers by mis-leading, technical claims advertised & promoted in competetive advertising.

The greedy Scams are in the false & mis-leading advertising, promotion, and technology claims that are used to justify outrageous prices. NOT, the working ability of the products themselves.

It's been my experience with years of working with Electronic's people that if they cannot complicate a system, then they will believe it  can't  logically, or possibly work.

I think critics in their efforts to discredit me and the MFD concept, should not dismiss how well a little $5 AM radio with the right configuration and application does work, and will often work as well as many of the technology promoted LRL devices advertised on the LRL market for  $3,000 or more.

Unfortunatly, there is this closed mind-set that that a pair of so called dowsing Rod(s) cannot be used to meter the strength of  Earth magnetic fields, just as well as an electronic meter. I use both, but the Rods cost less and are more practical than electronic metering under the present changing of earth fields.

Skeptic cult egotist, will never believe, or admit they are wrong, but appear to enjoy mocking Black Box users, and making light of facts, and rationalizing truth.

The  stated Scientific rationale for analysis of Black Box technologies  by Carl, is not in field testing & research, but "If it looks like a Duck, quacks like a duck........... there can be no other conclusion. "It is definitely Dowsing".

It's hard to respect such a prejudiced, Dead End mentality, and  the promoting  of an illogical, meaningless, gimmick challenge, to publicize  himself. Or perhaps, it's just  ignorant bliss?

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED OR PREJUDICED MIND" Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,429.msg2221.html#msg2221

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 09:16:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

WTG Carl putting THUNTING on the map

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,429.msg6924.html#msg6924

Offline delldude
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

mark2, cibola prizm6T, f2,bountyhunter,gmt,old S64,& others
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 07:00:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

now being around for a little while doing my best to find a little color here or there i always figured that lady luck was not the way to go .. best of all i just like to get out yet now days till i get back in shape it has to be beachcombing and the kids playground  at the parks  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
i wish ALL  go for the one .  take care  delldude

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,429.msg53492.html#msg53492

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: