[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950Topic starter
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« on: October 17, 2010, 04:55:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, here's your chance to explain to everyone precisely how your long range locator technology works. Give us the theory in terms of real science or pseudo-science. Your choice. Be prepared for those who agree with you to help you along and for those who are skeptical to debunk some of your theoretical premises.

This is a genuine attempt to have a discussion with you rather than the eye poking that has been going on in other threads. I'll admit something right now that most of us here will probably agree with. I am someone who sincerely wishes that such long range locators as you describe really did exist. I honestly do. I just have not ever seen them demonstrated to work ever. I mean that. Ever.

So, give it your best shot, Dell. Explain exactly how they work. Provide a schematic of the electronics and explain how they help a human being to focus their ability to dowse by holding a box in their hands. I really do want to understand.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121230.html#msg121230

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 07:47:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry Golddigger,  I have no respect for you, and I don't believe a word you say. You are not worth wasting any more of my time on your petty arguments..

You  and your cronies have already driven LRL users, and Dowsers  off the these forums with your mockery, antagonism and untruths until there are no participants left.

You have clearly shown that my knowledge of the subjects and field experience is not welcome here, and I'm not going to cater to the whims of a wanabe dictator.  So until you are out of these two forums permanently consider me banned from participation in them.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121255.html#msg121255

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 08:45:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That's a huge "cain't do it."

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121284.html#msg121284

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 09:31:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Sorry Golddigger,  I have no respect for you, and I don't believe a word you say. You are not worth wasting any more of my time on your petty arguments..

You  and your cronies have already driven LRL users, and Dowsers  off the these forums with your mockery, antagonism and untruths until there are no participants left.

You have clearly shown that my knowledge of the subjects and field experience is not welcome here, and I'm not going to cater to the whims of a wanabe dictator.  So until you are out of these two forums permanently consider me banned from participation in them.  Dell

Dell I'll say upfront that I've always enjoyed reading your posts on the subjects of LRLs and dowsing. I'm skeptical on the former, but keep an open mind on the latter.

If you can show and clearly explain how the electronics in your LRL units work, it would go a long way in promoting the field and maybe even turn a skeptic into a believer.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121289.html#msg121289

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 09:35:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Somehow I knew you'd evade an answer, Dell. No surprises there. You have been directly confronted and you back down.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121291.html#msg121291

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 02:02:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

I really look forward to the day good old Mr Winders is wearing an orange jump suit and is big ol' lefty's darlin.
It'll happen, sooner or later, deception is...... deception.
Authorities may take a little time to wise up to scams and prosecute, but.........
 Club

afterthought..... Wonder what "Minelab" think about him pinching the "Multi Frequency" bit?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121322.html#msg121322

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 02:17:09 am by Paul A »
Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 07:22:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Can't we all just get along???  Really simple guys, You believe these units don't work. Absolutely correct. They will not work for you.

Some of us can use them to a level of OUR satisfaction.  Where's the big problem???  I don't care if you can use them or not, why should you care if I can???.

Please tell me I'm not dealing with the old Protector of The Realm syndrome here, just a bunch of metal detector users looking for answers.

What's up with all this hate??

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121464.html#msg121464

The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 07:43:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There's no hate from this guy at all. The units do not work even for Dell, for heaven's sake. There are messages all over treasure hunting forums attesting to that.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121468.html#msg121468

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline mki
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Sovereign GT
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 08:57:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I've been reading the discussions on this topic but I've never posted anything till now. Dell you are given a chance to prove yourself right and I'll be more than happy to see your LRL working. My father is using rods to find water and he has proven himself not once or twice. He is able to tell the exact location and the depth but that's it. Do the LRL work the same way? I do not know, but my father has never found gold with the rods and he's been practising for years- nothing, zero! I am telling this because I want to show you that I am on your side and there are many people here who will be really interested in your methods, just give a proven, reasonable explanation. Golddigger wants facts, I want facts, we want something solid not bed time stories.
If you really believe in what you have been saying so far, please take the time and enlighten us. I will be more than happy to learn something about LRL and dowsing that's really working!
Sincerely
mki

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121489.html#msg121489

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 11:49:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi guys;

Let me jump in here and take the beating this time.  Here's my first exposure to a MFD.

I was always able to use rods to find water pipes and buried electric lines. One day a friend brought one over and we went outside. He asked me to locate something in the yard, so I hit the water line for him. He turned the machine on and told me to look again. This time nothing. It had knocked out the water pipe that I could find so easy before. He said i would only be able to locate whatever the machine was set for. That's very easy to try for anybody.

If your father wants to look for gold he MUST use a "witness" . That's a piece of gold. Two would be better. You can put one on the ground and walk around it to look for a response, it's better if you have the other one in your pocket also.

If it works he's on his way ,if it doesn't, stick with water. Your body contains the water (witness) for this to work.

The amount of gold on your person seems to have an effect. I usually carry 2-4 oz.of gold. On silver I carry around a lb. to do this.

Now you know when you guys say this won't work, I'm going to ask if you tried it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18606.msg121507.html#msg121507

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: