[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Chris
Copper Member

Sometimes the truth hurts but it's still the truth
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 07:02:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
A rather dull hypothisis, don't you think? Not too realistic. Lacking in facts and substance. Nothing new to Skeptic cult analysis.

Actually, it is quite factual, however, as a professional Wallet Miner, I could see why you would try to put it down.  

There is too much truth in it, and it hurts your marketing scheme.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg401.html#msg401

---Chris

"WHAT CAN'T BE DONE, CAN BE LIED ABOUT"

Offline art3811Topic starter
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 07:40:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Mixing information from the Periodic Chart with what happens when an ideomotor response happens is mixing oil and water --it won't work.

Well Chis...I will ask again...What is your difinition of Ideomotor Response? Please explain why it's your answer for so many posts. Where besides Carl's and Randi's Web sites do I find some prove? I find a difinition in the Skeptics Dictionary....I find it as a difinition on Wikipedia refering to a study In 1852 on Ouija boards and we all know how this dictionary is written. Why is it that if a Dowser chooses to use his Ideomotor Effects is it so bad? Please explain how using L-rods is a scam? I told you that objects emit a signal that can be measured. Is that not a Scientific Fact?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg402.html#msg402

Offline Chris
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 10:57:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Mixing information from the Periodic Chart with what happens when an ideomotor response happens is mixing oil and water --it won't work.

Well Chis...I will ask again...What is your difinition of Ideomotor Response? Please explain why it's your answer for so many posts. Where besides Carl's and Randi's Web sites do I find some prove? I find a difinition in the Skeptics Dictionary....I find it as a difinition on Wikipedia refering to a study In 1852 on Ouija boards and we all know how this dictionary is written. Why is it that if a Dowser chooses to use his Ideomotor Effects is it so bad? Please explain how using L-rods is a scam? I told you that objects emit a signal that can be measured. Is that not a Scientific Fact?

I've given you lots and lots of answers to your questions, but you don't want to understand anything that has to do with real science.  So none of my answers to your questions are going to satisfy you.  Besides you'd rather play "the game" of "let's see how many questions I can ask the skeptical investigator and maybe he'll get tired and go away".  I'm not playing that game, and I'm not going away.

Let's just say my input is for those who actually want factual information about this topic and don't wish to get it from a confused and biased user or a professional Wallet Miner scam artist.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg405.html#msg405

---Chris

Offline Chris
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 11:01:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Mental Dowsing, could indeed be, and probably is  a trained Ideomotor response, because external physics apparently have only a limited influence on mental dowsing.

But, this is not the forum designated for  Dowsing discussions.  Dell

But it is the forum for Black Box Technology, and IF it works or not ---and ALL black box technology does in fact require a dowsing response before anything can happen.

And, please don't start talking about electronic metered responses because you can't prove any of that BS, you just like to include it as part of your trumped-up marketing scheme.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg406.html#msg406

---Chris

Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 12:41:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I will ask again...What is your difinition of Ideomotor Response? Ideomotor is defind in Websters as an Idea. Websters difines respond as.. to answer: reply..to react..to have a favorable reaction.....Websters defines response 3 ways...the only one that may apply is #3.  any reaction to a stimulus....So why I confused?...Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg408.html#msg408

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 02:21:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

And, please don't start talking about electronic metered responses because you can't prove any of that BS, you just like to include it as part of your trumped-up marketing scheme.

Sorry sam, You don't seem to know much about electronics, or physics, and you are starting to sound a little nutty

I don't sell Minero detectors, I just conducted some  independent  tests and compared the Rods with their electronics.

I don't need to prove anything when  You can prove it your self. Just buy a Mineoro, and repeat my tests.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg409.html#msg409

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Johns_Detectors
Copper Member

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 02:27:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Chris and Art, I don't think anyone is going to win this argument and I know that being an ET myself how things work. As I said I would never pay any amount for these devices. At this point in time my opinion is they don't work but if you don't experiment and give it a shot then it won't ever be anything, who knows. God Bless you guys.

John Tomlinson, CET

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg411.html#msg411

JOHN'S DETECTORS
Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro, Detector Pro, C-Scope, Fisher, SunRay, Trinity-Bowl and more

Please Register or Login

www.johnsmetaldetectors.com

Offline Chris
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 03:26:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You don't seem to know much about electronics, or physics, and you are starting to sound a little nutty

I don't sell Minero detectors, I just conducted some  independent  tests and compared the Rods with their electronics.

I don't need to prove anything when  You can prove it your self. Just buy a Mineoro, and repeat my tests.  Dell

I don't sound nearly as nutty as your tired line of BS, all in the interests of Wallet Mining.

Did I say you were a salesman for Mineoro?  Point me to the posting where I said that.  We all know you "push" your own LRL scam dowsing contraptions ---but I suppose you could be getting a kickback from Mineoro for posting their advertising for them.  That wouldn't be that uncommon in the professional Wallet Mining business.

Don't worry Dell, you'll still get your fair share of suckers... errrr, I mean customers to fall for your line of BS.  If you don't get them with the old Mental - Physical Dowsing Ploy... you can dazzle them with how your LRL/MFD found Noah's Ark.    Grin

Tell us Dell, why do you find it necessary to advertise on every dowsing forum on the internet; ---when your archrivals Bob Yokum and Bob Fitzgerald stay as far away from the forums as possible?

And still they eat your lunch with no problem.  Do they know something you don't know?  I mean besides the fact they went beyond the 7th grade....  Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg412.html#msg412

« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 03:38:50 pm by Chris »

---Chris

Offline Chris
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 03:37:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Chris and Art, I don't think anyone is going to win this argument and I know that being an ET myself how things work. As I said I would never pay any amount for these devices. At this point in time my opinion is they don't work but if you don't experiment and give it a shot then it won't ever be anything, who knows. God Bless you guys.

John Tomlinson, CET

As a CET, you already can see the problems with mixing dowsing (powered by an ideomotor response) with electronic terms and concepts.  It just doesn't fly, but don't forget, not everyone out there has the benefit of finishing high school and consequently are gullible enough to think these Wallet Miners are on to something.

No... there is no winning the argument.  And once you become confounded by the ideomotor effect, and the fast talking (though confused) LRL salesman; it's just a matter of time before money changes hands, and the LRL scam artist laughs all the way to the bank.

I'll just continue to publish the facts and the truth so those with an open mind can at least be exposed to those things they may have missed ---or forgetten from their high school science class.  Of course, along the way, I do expect to get the occasional noise from the LRL Wallet Miners... since my information is detrimental to their overall sales and consequently their bottom line profit.  

Oh well...  life goes on....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg413.html#msg413

---Chris

Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 03:43:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

At this point in time my opinion is they don't work but if you don't experiment and give it a shot then it won't ever be anything, who knows.

Your right John...They are not a pick up and get rich tool. By experimenting and practice you learn the limits of your LRL...When you locate some thing you have to decide how to procede. What other tools do you need to verify the target. How many people and equipment will be needed. If it is under 2 1/2 feet deep I will dig it. I have had targets at 40 feet that I walked away from. I research all new areas and get the latest ariel maps just like every treasure hunter should...I have ordered a new LRL and know I will have to spend months testing it before I go into the field....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,100.msg414.html#msg414

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: