[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline oRoTopic starter
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« on: April 22, 2009, 07:37:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dowsing using simple low cost devices is pretty harmless and may even work to some degree, but scamming folks out of thousands of dollars is much different. Some of the LRLs, long range locator, look like they were deigned by NASA and have descriptions that Government MIL Spec would be proud of, but do absolutely nothing. No LRL device has every been shown to work as described by their manufacturer. Before you spend any of your hard earned money on these fanciful devices please ask plenty of questions first.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg30782.html#msg30782

Offline Treasurehunter01253
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2470.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

9 function discrminator, Sears discriminator.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 04:25:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi oRo,
         Very good advise!  Clapp Clapp Clapp as for myself, I would bury some goodies and have the person or Manufacturer find it with his LRL and I'll bet that they dont find anything just my opinion.. Best Wishes,,,,Rob

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg31380.html#msg31380

Offline jant1962
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Venezuela

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

heammer head,deepers mf.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 07:56:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello all queria to say to them that just I am arriving from a long trip I have entered and there am leido everything about the LRL partly some do not work as Wyatt says to it is certain that some LRL are bad and they do not make its function Carl has demonstrated that some LRL do not work and only those are a deceit of the manufacturers that we know detctores we know that so that a detector works well it must first have a good circuit that catches the electromaneticas waves of any object in the case of the LRL, one has only demonstrated to me that if works and construi faithful copy of one of which it has CARL in its page, according to EBAY that me shipment the manual I have placed everything what the manual in the scientific calculator says and if I have found objects of silver but not of gold since the signal is vague. On the other hand I have constructed several and no gives to signal on gold silver or nonferrous materials, in the case of the rods are but effective that the LRL that sell in the houses of Detectors.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg41418.html#msg41418

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 04:09:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Folks, I'm sorry I couldn't reply to this False allegation sooner. I have been blocked from posting on this thread created by the moderator. Christian, just opened it up to me so I can post a reply in my defense.

Quote:Posted by {author}
No LRL device has every been shown to work as described by their manufacturer.

A totally false, and untruthful statement.  Where, and when have I ever inaccurately, untruthfully, or dishonestly described the workings of the LRL products I manufacture?

Oro, Please back up your allegation with facts, and allow the truth to prevail.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg41807.html#msg41807

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:18:56 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 04:28:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Folks, I'm sorry I couldn't reply to this False allegation sooner. I have been blocked from posting on this thread created by the moderator. Christian, just opened it up to me so I can post a reply in my defense.

A totally false, and untruthful statement.  Where, and when have I ever inaccurately, untruthfully, or dishonestly described the workings of the LRL products I manufacture?

Oro, Please back up your allegation with facts, and allow the truth to prevail.  Dell

If you read carefully, he never accused you, personally, of anything. He simply stated a fact. The LRL devices have never been proven to work as the manufacturers have stated. Seriously. That is very, very true and even you have to admit they are not 100% accurate 100% of the time. He has no allegations to deny. Since nobody mentioned any names, I have to wonder why you decided Oro had directed his comments towards you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg41811.html#msg41811

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:29:58 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 05:14:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

"No LRL device has every been shown to work as described by their manufacturer."

I am a manufacturer of LRL devices, and the allegation is certainly not true of me. My products do indeed work as I claim. Oro, did not make any exceptions of manufacturers, and apparently you do not either.

I'm sorry my friend, but one demeaning label does not fit all.

So please, if allegations, and irresponsible comments are to be made against manufacturers, or anyone,  accusers should be prepared to back up their allegations with truth, and fact.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg41821.html#msg41821

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 05:31:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
"No LRL device has every been shown to work as described by their manufacturer."

I am a manufacturer of LRL devices, and the allegation is certainly not true of me. My products do indeed work as I claim. Oro, did not make any exceptions of manufacturers, and apparently you do not either.

I'm sorry my friend, but one demeaning label does not fit all.

So please, if allegations, and irresponsible comments are to be made against manufacturers, or anyone,  accusers should be prepared to back up their allegations with truth, and fact.

Nonsense. You are too sensitive. LRL detectors have never been proven to work exactly as advertised. It is now incumbent upon you to prove otherwise rather than simply declare the statement to be false as you have done. Take it one step at a time. Prove to me that your machine will always, 100% of the time, detect 100% of the materials of which you are searching.

Now, I defend your ability to claim (remember - a claim is not a fact) what you wish and I also am open minded enough to believe that LRLs MIGHT work but I will state for the record that I have never actually had it proven to me that they DO work.

On the other hand, a metal detector will provably be able to detect metal.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg41825.html#msg41825

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 08:53:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Golddigger 1950, I am glad that you are open minded enough to concede that the Locators I build, and use, might work as I state  they do, and I thank you for that, but it does nothing to support Oro's irresponsible, and untrue allegation that included me, without making any exception. However, Oro, appears to be  capable of speaking for himself without you intervening on his behalf?

For what it's worth, I am in agreement with most of Oro's comment.  Dell

"Dowsing using simple low cost devices is pretty harmless and may even work to some degree, but scamming folks out of thousands of dollars is much different. Some of the LRLs, long range locator, look like they were deigned by NASA and have descriptions that Government MIL Spec would be proud of.

Before you spend any of your hard earned money on these fanciful devices please ask plenty of questions first."

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg41859.html#msg41859

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 08:55:14 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline tabdog
Silver Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

4460.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 10:19:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hay Dell,

Lets hear some feed back from some
satisfied customers.

Maybe that will help,

Tabdog

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg41865.html#msg41865

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:29:36 pm by tabdog »
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 11:31:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sounds like a good idea, but unfortunately, the critics become very vindictive if I do that.  Suggestions are made that I be banned for advertising, a mob mentality ensues, polls are taken in efforts to demonize me,  threads are locked,  innocent posts are deleted, some folks become irrational, and I am branded a trouble maker for defending my honesty & integrity.

Good folks here have learned the hard way, that if they speak in my defense, they too are subject to attack, ridicule, and deletion. So, No Thanks, I prefer peace with my fellow man, if they will permit me.  I don't enjoy wasting my time arguing with folks who pretend they know more about this subject than I do, and trying to influence viewers with inference, and innuendo,  that I am not doing what I say I am doing in my own use of Dowsing, or LRL.

I do appreciate your kind suggestion.  Thank You!    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg41872.html#msg41872

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.