[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ChristianTopic starter
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« on: February 27, 2011, 11:59:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

as requested by you. Here you go Dell:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/vr800/index.dat

I didn't say that the LRLs you USE do not work (while I highly doubt it). I said that the LRLs you SELL do not work.

If you really should have a working LRL you might want to take the Randi challenge and 1 Mio USD  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21680.msg149133.html#msg149133

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 05:30:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian, thanks for posting, but I thought you were going to present some type of Scientific proof why the LRL products I Build, sell, and use myself, did not work?

The model Pro-4. is my popular seller and it does every thing I claim it does, and it also has the limitations I claim it does which is always clearly stated when I speak to an interested customer. The PRO-4 has a 1 year warranty which is copied from White's electronics, so it has the same limited warranty as a Metal detector.

The Geotech, link you provided has little validity other than it is written well, and sounds good, since the product pictured is NOT of my manufacture, and Leaders of the Skeptic Group James Randi, and Carl Morland, lied through their teeth when they falsely published that this was the product that Randi, tested in 1987.  It was not, and that has been proved to be an outrageous lie.

For years the Skeptic group have publicly dishonored the truth, and made a mockery of Science, in their unscrupulous efforts to slander, discredit, and silence my voice on public forums.

Yes, I totally agree that LRL's do not, and cannot work according to the theories of operation falsely promoted by Carl Morland, and the Skeptic group. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to understand that their analytical skills are lacking and LRL's can not possibly operate according to their assumption. That is not to say that they don't work within the known laws of Physics.

As far as the so called Challenges, they are exactly that, and nothing more. They provide no credible proof that LRL's don't work in the manner That I claim they do. I know that my own products could never pass the challenge, yet they serve as a time & money saving tool in mine, and others search for shipwrecks and hidden treasure

Quote:Posted by {author}
By the way, I will soon start selling Long Range Locators myself and tell all potential customers that I do NOT think they actually work but that I gurantee they will work at least as good as any other long range locator on the market while they will only cost a fraction of the other machines out there. This way I hope can atleast limit the loss of the customers to some degree. Still everybody is free to believe in what they wish to ... even if it is a Long Range Locator  

Christian, I am glad to hear this. At one time Carl Moreland, was going to build LRL and give them away FREE.  I liked the idea and offered to contribute to the shipping costs, and then he reneged. It was an opportunity lost.

If you wish for me to test your product under Central Florida, USA operating conditions, I will freely do so and give you an unbiased report on it's benefits, and limitations. I would be happy to see the rip off priced LRL's manufactured by EE's and techs, put out of business.  I'm with you.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21680.msg149268.html#msg149268

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:34:06 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Architecad
Live your adventure
Pull Tab

Gymnastics before treasure hunting
Live your adventure
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett GTI2500,Seahunter mark II,Eagle eye two boxes
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 12:31:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian

The VR-800 and the Geo-Surveyor that Carl shows in his site I used them for years. I used the Geo-Surveyor in Puerto Rico and I found:

1. Gold rings in the beach.
2. I found a lots of piece of rocks with gold inside.
3. I located the burial of a Spanish Gold cache. The landlord never grant me permission to removal. Years later, the cache was removed exactly where my Geo Surveyor indicated from 1/4 miles away. There were witness with me at the moment I located the spot.

Even, I contacted with Carl about to buy the unit that he shows in his site (VR-800) but he said is not for sale. So before I point out an equipment, its better to consult who has had experience with such equipment.

Arch

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21680.msg185159.html#msg185159

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: