[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ChrisTopic starter
Copper Member

Sometimes the truth hurts but it's still the truth
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: July 16, 2006, 02:51:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Wyatt, Fasold and Dell's MFD are a hoax.  Simple dowsing, and nothing more.

Both Wyatt and Fasold claim to have found metal readings at regular intervals on the formation indicating remains of metals which were used in the construction of the Ark (see photo #4). If this can be scientifically verified, then this line of evidence may be indicative of something man- made underneath the surface. The reasoning is that one would not find such regular metal readings in a purely natural setting.

However, we have the following objections and observations:

(a) At least one of the detection devices used in this survey is certainly not scientifically valid, and is forbidden in the Bible (Deut. 18:10) as a tool of divination. This device is given the high-sounding name of molecular frequency generator, but in reality is nothing more than brass welding rods used as divining rods.

Advertising for such gadgets can be seen in the back of any treasure hunting magazine. The brass welding rods are bent at 90 degrees near the ends and placed in sleeves for ease of movement. They are both connected by wires to a set of flashlight batteries which one carries in his pocket. The electrical source is supposed to make the device more sensitive!

Then an actual frequency generator (presumably from a kit purchased at any Radio Shack store) is placed nearby. If one wants to look for gold then the frequency generator is tuned to emit the inaudible frequency of gold. How this frequency generator effects the brass rods is unknown.

We consulted four qualified scientists about this gadget and they were unanimous that there were no scientific principles being employed. Two of these scientists built and tested working models.

Wish Science is Wonderful - It has no limits and they make up the rules to fit their results.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg23.html#msg23

« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 02:56:02 am by Chris »

---Chris

"WHAT CAN'T BE DONE, CAN BE LIED ABOUT"

Offline Johns_Detectors
Copper Member

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 03:14:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Dell, I wonder why you were not able to claim the $25,000.00 that Carl Moreland put before you. I think it is cool to experiment with this particular technology but to sell it to people for profit when it is not working yet , I don't know why you do this. I have been visiting with Tim Williams on email and I have been enjoying our chats and I am interested in these devices  and he seems to be a very nice fellow and I hope to meet him someday and I am not going to bash him or you Dell, I just hope y'all do get your devices to start finding the good stuff. God Bless and CU later Dell.

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors
Blackwell, Tx.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg96.html#msg96

JOHN'S DETECTORS
Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro, Detector Pro, C-Scope, Fisher, SunRay, Trinity-Bowl and more

Please Register or Login

www.johnsmetaldetectors.com

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 10:20:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Hello Dell, I wonder why you were not able to claim the $25,000.00 that Carl Moreland put before you. I think it is cool to experiment with this particular technology but to sell it to people for profit when it is not working yet , I don't know why you do this.

Because there is good money to be made selling ordinary L-rods and a "black box" filled with Wish Science.  Pushing snake oil to those who have more money than brains has always been a very lucrative trade.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg106.html#msg106

---Chris

Offline Johns_Detectors
Copper Member

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 02:49:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Chris, yes your right and I see nothing wrong in playing around with this type of treasure locator(wishful thinking) as long as no money is taken from those that have no understanding of such devices. I'm willing to listen to those that experiment but I won't be shelling out any dough for it. Ok Chris take care.

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors
Blackwell, Tx.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg108.html#msg108

JOHN'S DETECTORS
Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro, Detector Pro, C-Scope, Fisher, SunRay, Trinity-Bowl and more

Please Register or Login

www.johnsmetaldetectors.com

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 01:04:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Chris, yes your right and I see nothing wrong in playing around with this type of treasure locator(wishful thinking) as long as no money is taken from those that have no understanding of such devices. I'm willing to listen to those that experiment but I won't be shelling out any dough for it. Ok Chris take care.

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors
Blackwell, Tx.

That is a great attitude to take, in regards to all LRLs and dowsing-related implements.  The problem is, there are a significant number of those who WILL shell out their dough for an L-rod and a do-nothing "black-box".  Those are the ones that keep the LRL scam artists in business.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg135.html#msg135

---Chris

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 09:26:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gee Chris...You seem to think that we are all dishonest. For those who don't know I am not a Manufacturer and have no connection to any of them except through the internet and some e-mails. I own two LRL's and have met one of the Mfg personally twice. I also own two minor devices. One from Dell and the other from Ranger-Tell. I post information as to what works for me and hope that someone else will do the same. I do not recomend anyones Black-Box (hate those words) but If I have used the unit I will tell you if it worked for me. I will give advice on how to give  LRL's a try without putting out a lot of money. I have an open mind and will try almost any experiment which doesn't cost me a lot of money....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg215.html#msg215

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 09:13:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

It is a fact, that it was regarded as Turkey's No.1 archaeological site at the time of the photo.

It is a fact, Turkey, did publicly proclaim the formation to be the remains of Noah's Ark, as a result of Fasold's report, followed by numerous scientific and archaeological survey's.

It is a fact, that the MFD was used to plot the locations of probable deep buried Iron anomalies that were in a systematic pattern and appeared strategicly located throughout the entire formation.

It is a fact, that the position of these anomalies was confirmed by GPR, and the near surface Iron anomalies, which also appear to be placed in a systematic pattern, were confirmed and ground truthed, with Whites metal detectors, which I supplied.

The consistency of the spacing of these anomalies should at least raise questions as to the coincidence comparison of a natural formation to a manmade structure.The technical drawings and measurements relating to these Iron anomalies is illustrated in Fasold's book. A quick view is included in a video documentary

The wider breadth measurements of the formation can be accurately accounted for by the splaying of the ribs. A natural occourence over time of any ship wreck.

It's logical to assume this formation has existed for at least two thousand years, geologically speaking.

Fasold, Wyatt, and even Capt.Durupinar, were not the original discoverers of the formation.  According to an eye witness description of events in the video documentary,  the geological formation manifest itself to modern times human scrutiny in 1946 or 1947, I forget which.  but, coincidently, the same year Israel became a nation.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg465.html#msg465

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 09:15:41 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 10:13:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

It should be pointed out that after some years of their assertion of the Noah's Ark site finding, both Dr. Baumgardner and David Fasold, who wrote the first book on the Ark site research, The Ark of Noah in 1988, retracted their conclusions and stated the boat shape was a natural formation.

Clearly, the natural rock structure near Dogubayazit, Turkey, has been misidentified as Noah's Ark.

Microscopic studies of a supposed iron bracket show that it is derived from weathered volcanic minerals.

Supposed metal-braced walls are natural concentrations of limonite and magnetite in steeply inclined sedimentary layers in the limbs of a doubly plunging syncline.

Supposed fossilized gopherwood bark is crinkled metamorphosed peridotite. Fossiliferous limestone, interpreted as cross cutting the syncline, preclude the structure from being Noah's Ark because these supposed "Flood" deposits are younger than the "Ark." Anchor stones at Kazan (Arzap) are derived from local andesite and not from Mesopotamia.

Isn't it amazing what happens when one applies real science to a project.

Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg473.html#msg473

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 10:22:35 am by Chris »

---Chris

Offline dowserbill
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

306.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 10:54:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Chris, to this date NO ONE has found the ARK!  Bp had a few glasses of bruttwith tea!!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg474.html#msg474

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 12:02:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Isn't it amazing what happens when one applies real science to a project.

Thanks for the information...So it wasn't the Ark. The LRL said there was iron there. Now Science proves there was Iron there...magnetite .... one of several iron oxides and a member of the spinel group.  peridotite....the rock contains less than 45% silica and is high in magnesium with appreciable iron....That's why you use other tools and methods before you dig....Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,29.msg475.html#msg475

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: