[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« on: August 31, 2010, 09:43:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Billy's first letter to Governor Lew Wallace was one that was actually answered by Wallace.  In Part Two I mention the fact that Billy's first letter to Wallace has all the ear-marks of one Mason speaking to another Mason (in code).  This first reply by Wallace to Billy's first letter contains even more evidence of this "cozy" relationship between the political side of the illuminati and the outlaw side of the illuminati (going on even today).
  In this reply, Wallace tells Billy the Kid to "Come to the house of squire Wilson (not the lawyer) at 9 o'clock next Monday night alone."  "I don't mean his office, but his residence."  The letter goes on to say "Folow along the foot of the mountain south of town, come in on that side, and knock on the east door."
  This is a very strange statement.  Squire Wison (squire is another word for "justice of the peace") was living in town.  There no are no mountains near his home.  I also want to mention that there are mountains around Lincoln, New Mexico, but again, there are none in town.  For Billy to be told to "follow along the foot of the mountain" makes no sense, unless you know the codes. 
  This letter is heavily coded, and while Billy is being told to "follow along the foot of the mountain south of town...." the true direction is north of town.  We get this information from the first sentence of this reply from Wallace, where he says "Come to the house of squire Wilson (not the lawyer) at nine o'clock........"
  This statement...(not the lawyer)...is code.  Take the first letters of each word and you get N..T..L.  This is code for "North Two Leagues."  So, while the letter says to go south of town, the true direction is north of town.  Even today, this site is still worth checking out, as it may still contain a vast amount of wealth.
  To follow along the foot of the mountain shows that Billy is going to be meeting these people at an actual treasure accumulation room.  This fact is given away by the statement that Billy should "knock on the east door."  This "east door" reference is "common" talk to Masons and other groups of the Illuminati, and it is in reference to "Solomans Temple" from the Bible.  All treasure rooms are set up in this way.

This letter from Wallace goes on to say that "I have authority to exempt you from prosecution, if you will testify to what you say you know."  As I stated in Part Two, Billy was not guilty of anything like murder or anything else that would allow for the court system to put him in jail.  At the time of the Lincoln County War there were dozens of people who had committed murder, rape, etc, but Billy, even though history tells us that he was a murderer, it simply doesn't hold true here.  What Billy actually knew, and what Wallace wanted to know, was "where in the hell did this treasure from my treasure rooms go."  This is why Wallace, in this reply to Billy, would say "the utmost secrecy is to be used..."  Secrecy.....as in secret society.

There is so much info in this reply from Wallace, info that proves that Wallace wanted to get back the treasure that was being stolen, but let me just hit on one more point.  The last sentence of the letter from Wallace says to Billy the Kid that "If you could trust Jesse Evans, you can trust me."  Folks, this statement blows me away.  Jesse Evans was a known murderer who was also involved in the Lincoln County War.  Evans was a total disgrace...he was also a Mason.  And, for the Governor of New Mexico to say that he is as trustworthy as this thug known as Jesse Evans just proves that Wallace was in cahoots with them all.  But, like I say, is it really any different with our politicians today??
  Jesse Evans would go on to live a long life. In fact, he would be the one that allowed for the truth to be exposed that Billy the Kid was alive and well in 1948, living in Hico, Texas.  Course, Billy changed his name by then.  He was then living under the name of Ollie P. Roberts.  This fact alone brings many questions about Pat Garrett and his supposed killing of Billy.  It would be nice to be able to ask Mr. Garrett what truly happened but, unfortunately, Pat is buried in Las Cruces, New Mexico.....in the Masonic Cemetery.   

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17606.msg113353.html#msg113353

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: