[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« on: August 30, 2010, 02:32:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

As I mentioned in the first post on this topic, Billy the Kid was nothing more than a sentinel who went bad (as far as the Illuminati goes).  Billy was just a kid (no pun intended), a person with no family, etc., which made him the perfect recruit into the Masonic Lodge, where he became a sentinel.  Billy was a sentinel for the North, but after a few "meetings" with Jesse James, Billy allowed for the North controlled treasure rooms of New Mexico to be taken over by the South.  This is, in my opinion, why Billy was "killed" by Pat Garrett (another Mason), even though there is major proof that Billy was alive in 1948.  Billy the Kids "faked death" is just like the "death" of Jesse James, which is a typical Illuminati ploy.
  Billy the Kid has been given a very bad rap by the media, but you must know this, that the media is, for the most part, controlled by the Illuminati.  And when Billy "switched sides," the media was there to slam him in a big-time way.  Much like the founder of Wikileaks, who exposed our corrupt government....and now the media is trying to slam him in the very same way that Billy the Kid was slammed, and he, too, is being portrayed as a mis-fit.  Anyway, this is how the Illuminati operates, and this is just one way they operate to "down-play and degrade" those who expose them.  With this much being said...let's get into the true story of Billy.  One more note.  This story of Billy of Kid and his involvement with the Illuminati is so "spider-webbed" with side stories that I'm afraid that I will not articulate it to the point where you fully understand it.  If you have questions...please fell free to write to me or comment. Better yet, do your own research on this topic...I will help you if you ask.  The truth is out there, you just have to find it.
  We are going to start with one of the the letters written by Billy to Governor Lew Wallace, and the replies of Wallace, who was connected to the Masons, and who was in charge of the New Mexico treasure rooms.  You also have to realize that if you have no idea about the Illuminati codes, chances are you won't see the underlying truth within these letters that were exchanged between the "Kid" and Wallace.
  I will only point out a few things in these letters exchanged between Billy and Wallace, to expose it all would take several books.

Billy's first letter to Wallace was on March 13, 1879, and here are the two major points of interest found in this first letter:
  Billy addresses this letter to "his Excellency the Governor," General Lew Wallace.
  The first thing that came to me was that this Wallace was a General. Further research shows that Wallace was a Union General, and he was also initiated into the Masons (the Illuminati) on December 15, 1850.  So, here is where the red flags start to go up. Also, within all of these letters you will notice the "friendly" relationship that Billy seems to have with Wallace (typical even to this day).
  There isn't a whole lot more of interest in this first letter to Wallace, except the "signing off" at the end of this letter, where Billy states that: "Waiting for an awnser (Billy's spelling) I remain your Obedient Servant. Do a web search on this statement "obediant servant."  But when you do your search, do it in this manner, "obedient servant/ masonic."  You will get a better picture of what's truly going on, a better understanding of the "code" being used.  Basically, Billy is trying to prove his loyalty to the "family." 
  As a side note, Billy was in jail at this time for, or so we're told, for what happened during the Lincoln County War.  This is pure B.S..  Do your own resaearch on what happened during this conflict between two factions of the Illuminati and you will see that it was over "control of the people" and their money (again, typical to this day).  Billy's actions during this time were VERY minor in comparison to what others had done, yet these "others" were never brought to trial, or even pursued, by Pat Garrett or any other Illuminati controlled law officer.  So, one must ask this question: why was Billy in jail when other, more brutal people, were allowed to roam, rape, pillage, etc.
  I firmly believe the answer to this questiion is found in a meeting that took place between Billy the Kid and Jesse James on Sunday, July 26 of 1879 in a town called Las Vegas, New Mexico.  This meeting was noted by the local newspaper, and it must have caused quite a stir in the town.  We now know that Jesse James was a "regional supervisor" for the KGC (conneceted to the Masons, etc.) and Jesse was in charge of making sure that the treasure rooms that had been established by the South were not being "liquidated" by the Sentinels, or anyone else for that matter.  Jesse went around the country, by train, by horse, by stagecoach, etc., keeping track of millions of dollars worth of treasure that would supply the South with the needed funds for a second Civil War.  Jesse"s meeting with Billy the Kid was not coincidental.  In fact, I believe that Jesse James and Billy the Kid had met several times before this public meeting, discussing how these New Mexico treasure rooms would be liquidated and the treasure moved to a Southern controlled State, like TEXAS. 
   In Billy's third letter to Wallace ( I am sorry for getting ahead of the letters) Billy states:" There is no doubt but what there is a great deal of Stealing going on in the Territory and a great deal of the Property is taken across across the plains as it is a good outlet."  I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to what Billy is really saying.

I know that many people (false historians) will dispute the fact that Billy is talking about treasure being taken out of the New Mexico treasure rooms, like the treasure room at Victorio Peak, but there is just too, too much proof that this is exactly what was going on. Fact is, one major politician died with his kid at White Sands, not far from Victorio Peak.

In closing out this Part Two I have to mention one more thing and, again, I hate to get ahead of myself because I know this will cause confusion with the story being explained, but: Billy, while incarcerated, had actually worked out a deal with Lew Wallace to clear Billy's name.  But Billy had made a deal with Jesse James to give these treasure rooms over to the Southern cause.  This caused Wallace to reject the deal that he had made with Billy, and Wallace refused to stand up to his end of the bargain (to clear Billy's name and allow Billy to remain free)). 
  In a letter dated March 2nd, 1881, Billy, in total frustration writes to Wallace and states that "I wish you would come down to the jail and see me......I have some letters dating back two years, AND THERE ARE PARTIES WHO ARE VERY ANXIOUS TO GET THEM.................."  I believe that Billy, in this letter, was willing to get the stolen treasure back.  Some people believe that this letter, where Billy threatens the Gov that He has "letters dating back two years" and that "there are parties who are anxious to get them" refers to the fact that Billy could incriminate Wallace for his "communications" with Billy.  This is false.  Billy was basically saying "if you want these treasures back then come and see me in jail, otherwise, there are other people who are anxious to have these letters). Billy was using these stolen treasures as a bargaining chip to gain his freedom.

In the following parts we will discuss several facts.  One fact is that Bob Ford, the man who supposedly killed Jesse James, opened a bar in Las Vegas, New Mexico.  Ford even went on to become a police officeer in Las Vegas (see a connection yet?)
  Other facts include Wyatt Earp and other historical figures being in Las Vegas, New Mexico. 
  Like I said.  This story is not an easy one to tell.  The story about Billy the Kid, when speaking of treasure rooms and historically speaking and truthfully speaking...is a can of worms!!!!  New Mexico has treasure rooms up the @&&!!!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17563.msg113111.html#msg113111

Offline Topcat
Pull Tab

Times is hard brother!
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites, Gemini II, Gold Bug II
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 08:52:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Wow. I had not heard that angle before. Interesting story. Do you have any more on the NM treasure rooms?The only thing I have is some with a cave system in the Caballos.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17563.msg113244.html#msg113244

Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Topcat,
  The Caballos is just one mountain range that contains billions of dollars worth of treasure.  New Mexico is "littered" with these types of treasure rooms and mines.  They number in the hundreds, if not the thousands.
 dign4it

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17563.msg113342.html#msg113342

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: