[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 05:36:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I do tend to seem a little rude, even a lot rude. Believe what you want.  I will voluntarily remove my myself from this web site.  It's no sweat off my back.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17081.msg126688.html#msg126688

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 05:54:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dign4it
  I do tend to seem a little rude, even a lot rude. Believe what you want.  I will voluntarily remove my myself from this web site.  It's no sweat off my back.

I personally don't see this as a loss you in fact are very rude and have been to anyone who will not buy into your fantasy. If memory serves it started with you jumping on Tesoro  because he believed in research and hard work and would not buy into your secret club and sign bull.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17081.msg126691.html#msg126691

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline billybob
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 10:48:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

I for one am not easily offended and while I cannot swallow most of your theories I do enjoy reading them

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17081.msg126813.html#msg126813

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 11:41:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by billybob
I for one am not easily offended and while I cannot swallow most of your theories I do enjoy reading them

That's what it is about Billybob enjoying reading the post. The problem is some folks are border line conspiracy nuts and try to tie every treasure to the Masons or signs or maps and when asked to show proof they become offensive or down right rude.
As GD BA myself and others with years and years of treasure finding under their belt  have said
#1 No one is going to hide a treasure then mark up a bunch of rocks and trees so someone else can find it.
#2 No one is going to make a map for the same reason.
#3 Outlaws of yesterday are just like the ones of today they don't hide money for old age they know they will not live to old age. So if they hid something they made it easy to recover and most did in a few weeks.
#4  The KGC is a joke The south lost the war because of lack of funds so where did the XXXXXXX millions come from the the Knights buried.

We have full and part time hunters here who have been at this for 40 plus years, they have done the research rode the back trails and found the treasure. The folks with  KGC, Mason, and the sign and symbol stuff are johnny come lately  who are armchair TH most have never done any real research and rely on the net for all their info. As I said conspiracy nuts who have no business passing their self off as researchers are treasure hunters 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17081.msg126832.html#msg126832

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 12:16:18 pm by seldom »

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 06:31:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dign4it

THIS

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17081.msg150141.html#msg150141

Offline GREY RIDER
Bronze Member

There is iron in my words
Thank you10

Activity
0%
Male
United States

540.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MARKSMAN &  FISHER  F-2     Garrett pro pointer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 07:24:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hey guys is it true billy the kid a thing for people riding or standing behind him  . i heard that once  does it have any merit ? the KGC stuff there was a little to that  what exactly who knows i just found out how prominant they were in my state a so called neutral so money could  came from places above mason dixon line (not the order) and  had a link   possible ?  i think ,no offense to anyone.  the confederate gold shipment and 4 richmond  /virginia banks worth  supposedly left richmond  unaccounted for historically referenced? certainly a reason to look for it but who knows it could have been a guise to throw off what really happened wish had time research and funds to look for it myself  who knows maybe somthing will be found to give credit to the stories for everyone  the outlaw thing i have to agree they probably lived for the moment thinkin it could be their last or if they hid somthin  maybe because they didn't want to be caught with it hard to say. the intenet is subject to alot of false info  so only rely on what you can valide with you own eyes  or actually lay hands on then you won't be disapointed at least thats how i look at things  one things for sure the odds of somthing  being found drastically decrease if no ones lookin for it good discussion though so look, investigate, research, question , debate each time you can gives another point of view . only they guy holding the treasure and  or proof there was none will be able to say what was right or wrong in the end  hope who ever is lookin finds what it is they are lookin for . but then we will have to find other legends to discuss and stuff. i try to be objective as to what actually happend in history  even today's media  and oral /word of mouth news is twisted so  i have to bow to the fact its history and sadly folks with first hand knowledge are gone  that is a lost treasure in its self.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17081.msg150167.html#msg150167

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: