[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline RMILLER66Topic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

580.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whies,Minelab
« on: September 27, 2010, 12:38:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello all.

Has anyone heard of this auther or his book?

I found this on another site I'm a member on called "The daily digger"

It looks almost as good as an OKM or Nokta ad.....

Just kidding.

Any input would be great.

Thank you

The ad ofcourse has all the pictures etc.not shown here and he lets you view a few pages which I thought were will writen.

Real World Treasure Hunting Presents

The Ultimate Guide to Finding Lost Treasure

The Art and Science of Metal Detecting for a Living

THIS BOOK IS INTENDED FOR THE MORE
SERIOUS MINDED AND INTREPID TREASURE HUNTER

Although beginners could not have hit upon anything better to start their adventure, this Book is intended for the more serious minded and intrepid individuals who would consider treasure hunting as a career and not just as a hobby.

The information contained in this book has been closely guarded and a well kept secret for as long as anyone can remember.

This is real world information for real world treasure hunters who want to discover for themselves the real possibilities of finding riches and hidden wealth.

This is not some ebook pamphlet of mindless drivel telling you about how to fill in the holes you dig and how to pack a picnic lunch. This is the real deal!

This is the true grit of all the practical and productive methods of actually how to go about locating caches, coins, gold, silver, relics, artifacts and other highly prized and sought after treasure.

It is a no nonsense approach from research to recovery giving you step by step details that have never before been revealed to anyone outside our circle.

Welcome Fellow Enthusiasts

You are hereby invited to join our ranks and become a member

of one of the most exclusive clubs on earth!

Just Released - First Edition eBook

The Holy Grail

of

Treasure Hunting

A Real World Book of Secrets

You are about to discover a whole new world of knowledge and adventure known only to a few select people in a very small community of real world treasure hunters!

Whether you realize it or not - You just hit the Mother Load!

Hello fellow enthusiasts,

My name is Jack Thompson - That's my real name not some made up iconic identity for the sake of selling books. I am in fact an actual real world treasure hunter and have been since I was a boy growing up in the Florida Keys. No real world type ever refers to themselves as a "treasure hunter"? nor do they go around advertising it either.

Let's just say I've been on a 50 year quest that has taken me far and wide and what I've learned along the way is to say the least amazing!

What I have put together and offer you in this book is the real meat and potatoes of treasure hunting, (mostly the meat!) It is all the inside information no one was ever willing or going to tell you.

There's a good reason for that but suffice it to say that for many years this was a very small community that was extremely quiet about their activities for obvious reasons.

What you are about to learn is the entire culmination of my life's work and exploits with nothing left out. A no-holds-barred "how to"? guide from start to finish and back to start again - There's never an end to finding treasure!

Yes, you can make a living at it!

Too many would be successful treasure hunters are discouraged and frustrated from the very beginning because they lack certain essential knowledge, skills and search techniques.

There is a method to this madness believe it or not! Like anything else there is a process and procedure that needs to be taught and put into practical application.

All of the practical measures and methods are spelled out in this one Book that covers the entire spectrum of treasure hunting with and without metal detector.

Proven techniques that will produce results again and again while you gain confidence and growing success.

I'm living testament to the real world community that by learning and applying all the techniques in this Book that even a novice or beginner can attain amazing results.

The key element that eludes almost everyone is knowing where to start and how to go about finding that information. Having a source of information like libraries etc. is one thing - Knowing how to use it is entirely another. It's not commonly shared information - But it's in this Book!

Now here's the Grand Duchess of all secrets: Site Reading! You've never heard of that? I'm sure you haven't. It's in the Book in full detail - as are dozens of others you've probably never heard of either!

Many people own a metal detector - very few know how to properly use it. Learn how to follow right behind the most "experienced metal detector"? and make great finds!

How about "Conceptual Interpretation?"? Have you ever been taught about that or used it? Another proven technique that produces amazing results!

The Book is chocked full of information that will make you understand that treasure hunting for a living is not only possible but many people and companies main revenues are sustained by recovering lost treasure. And further more - many of these are actually traded on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange!

I was extremely hesitant to buy this book. I was sick of all the empty promises I got after buying so many others. They were nothing but childish nonsense and completely useless information. This is the first time I ever got something worth reading. This is unbelievable information and I see what you mean about p-ssing some people off. I hope you're still around when I find something big because I will definitely say it was thanks to you! I finally know what I'm doing - Thanks,

Kenneth O'Henry - Fenton, NY

Why would I give up all this information?

That's a fair question that deserves a fair answer - The answer is quite simply "time."? Time is the one thing I've finally run out of. I've had my share of success and limited notoriety and I can no longer participate in the hunt. It's time for me to step aside and let a few others carry on the quest.

With nothing left to prove what else does anyone do at the end of their run? That's right - They write a book about their lives and exploits. Besides, I'm tired of keeping secrets and living in the shadows.

What's the point of a life's work if there's no story to tell or anything to pass on? Nothing - You might as well never have lived at all. Now someone else can carry the torch and enjoy the pursuit.

You can be the benefactor of almost 50 years of research, Insight, developmental techniques and a whole lot of knowledge and experience I've gathered up in tiny little fragmented pieces along the way.

Some one should have done this along time ago. A lot of us struggle to the point of quitting just because we don't know the basics let alone the detail that you've gone into. I too have also read every thing I could find on the subject meeting with disappointment and frustration at the lack of real information these other so called treasure hunting books contained. I'm finally on the right path and doing pretty good so far. Thanks for everything.

Jeff Gallespi - Huntsville, Alabama

Do you want to be an expert at treasure hunting?

Getting this book is your first step. Up until now there hasn't been any one reference guide to serve as a complete and comprehensive training manual. Only pamphlets that some authors call "books"? with vague references to elementary nonsense that has no redeeming educational value whatsoever.

I've read what I believe to be every thing ever written on metal detecting and treasure hunting and if you put it all together you still wouldn't have any real information worth knowing.

Wearing comfortable clothing and slathering on sun screen is not my idea of useful information. Neither is treasure hunting at flea markets and garage sales.

ASK YOURSELF THESE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:

Do you want to know what the real world treasure hunters know?
Do you want the benefit of being more knowledgeable that your competitors?
Do you have the urge to shake off the shackles of a traditional or conventional life-style?
Do you yearn for adventure, personal freedom and potential wealth?
Are you tired of buying treasure books that promise you everything but deliver nothing?
Are you disillusioned and frustrated with not finding anything with your metal detector?
Are you for real? Do you have what it takes to do this for a living?
Do you have a strong desire to be successful or wealthy?
Do you want to know all of the things that can make treasure hunting for a living possible?
Do you want to increase your finds & develop some real talent and skill with your metal detector?
Do you want to actually know how to find hidden, lost and buried treasure?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THESE QUESTIONS THEN THIS BOOK IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU! YOU'LL LEARN EVERYTHING YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW AND MORE - MUCH MORE!

I can't believe you actually put this in print. I've been doing this off and on for about 20 years and I've never known most of these things. As one treasure Bug to another you've really "let the cat out of the bag!"? After reading your book I was able to find some things that I never thought possible. I found more jewelry the first time I went out after reading your book than I have in years of trial and error. I only hope not too many people buy it. No offence - Thank you in spades!

Mike Finn - LaGrange, Georgia

Never before has anything like this been offered

This Book is a compilation of all the closely guarded real world secrets and practical search techniques guaranteed to put you on the fast track to success!

What this Book is not going to tell you is to make sure you ask permission before you hunt on private property, check the batteries in you metal detector before you go out or take along some insect repellent.

This Book goes beyond the fundamentals of planning a treasure hunt for you children or what the most necessary piece of treasure hunting equipment is. (Which I'm guessing is a Metal Detector.)

You are going to be very disappointed in most of the books you spend good money on when it comes to treasure hunting. They offer little or no real information whatsoever and are extremely discouraging.

I've told you before - They promise things that they can't deliver. They can't deliver simply because they don't know any real information. They're armchair quarterbacks and self proclaimed "experts"? that have never spent a day in the field in their lives! They are at best and expert on searching the internet for their information and done a poor job at that.

This Book has been described as a masterpiece of illustration and information that can't be compared to anything that's ever been written or published before. Not one page is without vital need-to-know information crucial to successful treasure hunting.

The information locked in this Book is beyond value!

This Book contains all of the answers to all of the questions you've ever wanted to know about locating vast amounts of lost and hidden personal, government and long forgotten treasure.

From Army Payrolls to personal caches of hidden valuables - nothing is left out! If you're just a hobbyist or fully engaged group of professional treasure hunters the information provided in this Book is priceless!

This unbelievable Tell-All Book is the culmination of 50 years of research, personal experiences, and hard learned lessons of one of the most difficult occupations imaginable. The level of dedication and commitment that went into it is incomparable and beyond value.

Here's just some of what you will learn:

What no one will tell you about treasure hunting
A brief history of treasure hunting
How to use a systematic approach to find virgin sites
Learn how to create a business and make a living with a Metal Detector
A list of Real treasure hunters, their biographies and their accomplishments
How to actually begin a search that will produce results
If treasure hunting is real or fantasy
The many different types of treasure hunting
Choosing the correct Metal Detector
How to properly grid and search an area
How to use Conceptual Interpretation
How to use Maps to find treasure
What you need to engage in treasure hunting as a full time job
The What, When, Where and How of treasure hunting in full detail
How to locate and systematically search Ghost Towns, Beaches, Old Forts and more
Tools and equipment necessary for different types of treasure hunting
Navigation, communication, planning, safety measures, research
How to actually become a real world treasure hunter
How to turn all the odds in your favor
How to follow right another Metal Detector and make significant finds
....And much, much more!

This is just barely scratching the surface of what's in this Book. These are just some of the basics. WAIT UNTIL YOU DISCOVER THE REAL CONTENT!
You won't believe what you're reading! You will also understand why no one ever mentioned any of it as well.

Finally! Thank God - Some real information on treasure hunting! Where have you been...? This is the best money I ever spent! I'm not sure why you did this and I really don't care. All I know is I'm actually finding things. Nothing earth shattering yet but it's only a matter of time. The point is I'm able to locate items everywhere I go. No more guessing and hoping. This is truly amazing and I can't thank you enough.

Robin Trasher - Jessup, Florida

Let me give you the final rundown

I'm not going to waste your time

All of the questions you've ever wanted to ask will be answered in this Book and you will absolutely not be disappointed upon reading this unbelievable tell-all Book of Secrets. So if we can all agree that secrets are just that and once told they can never be taken back. A reasonable understanding among intelligent and fair minded individuals.

Valuable information comes at a price and you're not going to get this kind of information cheap - In fact, you're not going to get it anywhere except in this Book!

We could offer this Real Book of Secrets at $149.95 and it would still sell.
Why? - Simply because it's worth it! A simple concept that will be easily understood once you've read the Book. This I know because we ran all the tests and trials for price evaluation and based on that kept it at an affordable price that everyone could appreciate and enjoy. We could say the Book sells for $69.95 and has been reduced to $49.95
...But I'm not!
I'm not going to waste your time
or insult your intelligence!

I'M NOT GOING TO CREATE A FALSELY INFLATED PRICE JUST TO REDUCE IT SO YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING A DEAL OR BARGAIN!

NOR AM I GOING TO TRY AND SELL YOU BY INCLUDING SO CALLED "BONUSES"? AND "FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY"? GIMMICK!

What some people consider a "Bonus"? are just part of this Book. I don't believe in the artificial inflation / reduction methods of marketing and sales that are used these days to convince people to "act now"? or "buy now"? or "time is running out!"? I offer you no "Come On's"? no "Gimmicks"? and no "Empty Promises!"?

THIS IS A NO NONSENSE APPROACH THAT I HOPE EVERYONE
APPRECIATES AND FINDS FAIR AND REASONABLE.

The price is just $49.95 and that's it!

This one time purchase price entitles you to all future book free revisions, updates, new chapters and new treasure hunting techniques, locations and discoveries.

60 Day Money Back Guarantee

If you have any questions contact us by Clicking Here

Whether you're just starting out or you're an experienced Metal Detector you will be enhanced, enriched, enlightened and well on your way to finding caches and hoards of lost and hidden treasure.

THANK YOU, GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING!

Gulf Coast Search & Recovery ? 2010 | Metal Detection Service | Metal Detector Service | Lost Jewelry | Clearwater | St. Pete | Tampa | Gulf Beaches 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg117555.html#msg117555

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
73%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 12:18:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No, haven't heard of either.  I'm skeptical and will remain so until/unless I can verify some information about him or the company.

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg117605.html#msg117605

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

580.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whies,Minelab
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 01:09:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you,

I was given some advice earlier that it was just rehashed information already on the internet and to save my money.

Thank you for taking a look at it and getting back to me.

Roman

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg117611.html#msg117611

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 02:20:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Roman here is one link about books we have had. I feel you may be happier investing in some of the old tried and true books.

Please Register or Login

http://thunting.com/smf/recommended_reading/want_to_buy-t12069.0.html

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg117616.html#msg117616

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

580.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whies,Minelab
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 07:23:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you very much,

Roman

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg117651.html#msg117651

Offline goverton
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%

United States

665.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 07:03:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Maybe the book is like the new movies when they come out......all the good parts are in the advertisements!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg125442.html#msg125442

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

580.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whies,Minelab
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 11:36:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

In theory,if I learned just a few new things it might be worth the $50.00?
I still have not read anything good or bad about it as far as a review goes so I'll have to wait it out.I did e-mail the author and he Said" Of course,'' that it was a great book" but, "also that the pictures were really great".

As far as books on treasure hunting go.....I was able to pick up a copy in REALLY great shape of Karl Von Muellers's Treasure Hunter's guide # 7 for $3.44 and I think $2.88 to ship it from a company on-line called "Alibris" and the money went to Easter Seals-Goodwill.

Just punch in a title and compare everyone's price and buy it on the spot.

Another avenue that I took advantage of last week with regards to metal detecting,prospecting etc.was the deal of a lifetime that I found on Craigslist.

I'm not a huge Craigslist fan because of all of the idiots and scammers but man did I come out good on this one.

I'll cut and paste a copy of the ad to show you what I'm talking about and I got all of it for $400.......

Came across some gold mining equipment which was my uncles. Some of the equipment has never been used and could be quite useful to the right person.

Here's a rough list of what I have:

1 Splunking Hammer
2 electric pumps and misc fittings for Sluce box
3 hand pumps
10 basket sieves
Rolls of topography maps.
Five boxes of charts, maps, and books
1 metal detector in Hard carry case with three coils: (White's Goldmaster V/Sat - used with the coils) ( Hot Foot Double D Technology Coil) (White's Electronics Twin D Goldmaster Coil P/N 624-0373) and (White's Electronics Sierra Gold Max Coil P/N 624-0339)
Sluice box filtering system with six separators
1 Keene Industries Folding Sluice box (9 inch wide)
1 6 1/2 inch wide Sluice box
1 5 inch wide Sluice box
1 5 1/2 inch Micro Sluice from McCann Engineering
Various lights/lamps/gold pans etc, to much to list

Come take a look and make me an offer........

This was just a fraction of what was there.

Happy hunting.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg125657.html#msg125657

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
73%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 01:32:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That copy of KVM vol 7 was a major steal at that price and well worth several times the price paid.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg125674.html#msg125674

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

580.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whies,Minelab
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 01:51:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I thought that too.
I was just back on the alibris site looking at some other stuff and I saw the same book going from $ 3.26 to around $144.00.....11 copies available.

Lots of great books,cheap!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18181.msg125676.html#msg125676

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: