[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« on: September 08, 2010, 09:23:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

As I write this topic I am watching The History Channel.  The particular series is called "Chasing Mummies," and it films on location in Egypt. 
  For those of you who are experienced with "treasure monuments" that lead to treasure, and also for those of you who are just beginning your "trek" into treasure hunting.......this series of "Chasing Mummies" allows for a look into the very beginnings of treasure signs and symbols and....better yet....a look at how treasure monuments were constructed around known treasure sites, even at sites that date back into ancient Egyptian times. 
  IN this progam we follow an archaeologist, and while I know that there is a chasm between the treasure hunter and archaeologist's, the truth is this....they seek what we seek, we find what they don't want us to find ("they" don't want us to find ANYTHING).  Only major difference between these two groups is that one side has "a license to loot."
  In this particular episode of "Chasing Mummies," the camera panned right and recorded the mountain (the face) that exists just above, and on one side of,..... "the valley of the kings." As the camera recorded the face of this mountain, you were able to spot monument after monument carved into, and out of, the mountain face.  These massive monuments were located directly above, and/or have signs and symbols leading to.....all of the tomb locations.... to each and every king buried in this valley (record it and do a slow-mo). 
  I am not saying that these monuments are the only forms (shapes) that you will see in a mountain range where known treasure rooms and mines are located, but I am saying that you can, and will, find these same monuments right here in America. 

supplies proof that Egyptian burial sites (sites where the
tombs of the kings......CAN and WILL be found by FOLLOWING AND INTERPRETING the very same treasure signs and symbols as those used all of the other groups of the secret society.  I am NOT saying that these are the ONLY signs   

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17807.msg114466.html#msg114466

Offline Jackson
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

586.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

GMT
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 11:15:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

As usual digin4it your insights are very interesting and we miss them very much over at the Spindle Forums. So you know anytime you want to come back.

Daryl

Please Register or Login

www.spindlequest.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17807.msg114476.html#msg114476

Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 10:52:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

daryl,
  Thank-you for your words of kindness. 
  Thanks, also, for this chance to say one more thing on these Egyptian monuments which lead to the burials of the kings.
  In the program, as these monuments carved out of, and into, the mountain are shown, my mind was literally screaming at this archeaologist.  I was screaming as to why, with signs and monuments so obvious, why was he not seeing them?  The answer came a few moments later, when this same archaeologist popinted out some "signs" that exist just across the valley, located on another geographical rise, or small mountain.
My point here.....if this guy could point out something a few miles away, he could most definetely see what was directly behind him, less than 100 yards away!!!  Hell, a blind man could of seen them!!!!!! How do you think most of these tombs are being found anyhow??
  Egypt has been the source of many things.  It should come as no surprise that a nation, a "base nation," that has been around as long as Egypt, that this "small nation" would be the source, the origins, of treasure monument building (and many other "things").
  One more thing to say in closing.  I have always touted the Kenworthy books, and always will.  The information contained in these five books are essential as a knowledge base when hunting the treasures of the secret society.  However, this information in many places is incomplete.  In some cases it is down-right misleading.  Mr. Kenworthy mentions in one of his books that SRI (Stanford Research Institute) was "under contract" to him, but that SRI had been contacted by someone within Egypt, for the purpose of sending a remote camera down a small opening found in one of the pyramids.  This may not sound like much, but if you are fully aware of the "situation" of today, the "recover of as many treasures as we can, while we can" attitude by the secret society, along with this "Egyptian Connection," then you know that there is nothing more to say on this subject.
  On the back cover of Kenworthy's first book you will find a picture of Chuck on a boat/ship, scanning the ocean bottom for treasure.  Next to Chuck is John Wayne, famous western actor (yes, he did other than western, and these "other than western" movies were his worst).
Imagine it.....John Wayne...famous actor.....famous treasure hunter......famous EVERYTHING........he was also a member of the Masons.  Go figure!!

Daryl,
  I will be back at Spindle's.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17807.msg114556.html#msg114556

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 10:58:06 am by dign4it »
Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 11:56:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

thats the show with Zahi Hawass i believe.tried watching it but some of it seems scripted(just the way he starts yelling cracks me up.,Hawass wants to be Indy Jones in the worst way,if ya can get past that its a fascinating show

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17807.msg114563.html#msg114563

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 12:26:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

bomber,
  Well said.  I feel that everything is from a script, from the drama to the bad acting, etc,.  Still fun to watch!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17807.msg114566.html#msg114566

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 12:30:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

agreed buddy,say what you want about the guy but hes got the best job in the world...............and i'm jealous Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17807.msg114570.html#msg114570

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: