[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium
Referrals: 0

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 04:38:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Great stuff Craftyboy keep up thre good work.

Regards
Xavier

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63096.html#msg63096

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 08:01:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
There is a lot to digest / understand here Alan I will read and read some more but I do understand where your coming from as a note the Iron age tribe name Iceni is as far as I am aware a recently conjured up name stemming from the word ECEN which appears on some coins, Tides are good at the minute so I will have a good think about what your saying while digging up some gold

in actual fact the name ICINI is genuine, the language that is spoken today is exactly the same as what they spoke in Britain in those days too.  Also the English academics are so blind that they have been unable to or refuse to reveal the burial site where Boadecea is buried.
This again is a cover up by the academics who dont want the truth to be revealed because it affect the very foundation of religion in Britain.  It is documented too many times in the old ancient documents that Christianity began in Britain in AD 35 - 37 read nennius, Gildas and also Geoffrey of Monmouths History of the kings of Britain as well as too many other documents still available.
The problem is the academics only read modern writings and fail miserably to read the old documents written when history was made.
These new writing are totally different to what was originally written hence the cover up with fabrications, fairy tales, myths and general bulldust that has no credibility.  I dont have to convince you personally, only you can do that for yourself. I am but an instrument of the truth and by informing you and others of these lies, you might question in your own mind why i continue along the path I do. Once you do start reading and researching the past you will understand why I am so persistent in this matter and want others to know the truth also.  It goes without saying that everyone really wants to know the real history not the fabrications we are told my academics whose diplomas are not worth the paper they are printed on and only fit for use in the DUNNY (australian term for the thunder box) or toilet hehe regards alan

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63188.html#msg63188

Offline mikeK
Silver Member

purrrr
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Germany

2940.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher 1266 and f2
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 12:41:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ok alan,we know for sure that the celts come from centeral Europe,and later in history migratied to the British Isles,dose not mean that the celts never existed on the Islands,as for the scots ,they where a celtic tribe from Ireland,same launguage,traditions,long before the romans ever knew the Islands existed,the irish celts developed the art of metal work to a differant level,plus Ireland "Hibernia" as the romans called it(winter land)was never invaided by them,like scotland they left certain celtic tribes in peace (paxromano)....mike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63210.html#msg63210

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 01:53:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

your entitled to your opinion mike as I am mine the difference is Ireland was not a part of Britain in those days.  Sure the inhabitants may of come from Europe im not disputing that.  Scotland too had its own kings they were not considered to be British or part of Britain.  There were many battles fought in Britain to stop the invading Irish from ever entering Britian.  And with every incursion they were defeated and beaten back to Ireland.  maybe you should read the Mynervian Archaeology if you can find a copy somewhere because unless you know the contents you will always stick with your theories which you were taught at school.  Also how do you know for sure there were no Celts in Britain you like myself were not around at the time.
This is what you cannot understand and refuse to accept that unless you read for yourself the old original documents you will see for yourself there is no mention of the word celts.
This was an invention created in 1714 for George of Hanovers benifit so the histories were change to make saxonism more politically correct.  Even today the academics follow the same lies and distortions just because we have a German Queen who should be selling saur kraut in a supermarket in Hanover.  Also because of the lies of the foundation of the Roman Church.  It is because of this that the new yet to be published book The Murder of Britain is being written in order that people like yourself will learn the truth.
But being an armchair treasure hunter wont induce you to put your money where your mouth is and go out and buy it you will probably wait until someone else buys it and you hope that you will get to learn more.
Knowledge and research costs a lot of money it also costs a fortune to get anything published today the authors are entitled to make a living too because they fund this from their own pockets without government grants the same as i do and have done for years.
i dont have to put my information on here for no reason its done to educate people who have a real desire to find out for themselves and to do some research too because if they dont then tough luck they dont deserve to know anything.  you stick to your theories dont do any research and you might as well be an ostrich or emu stick your head in the ground and pretend nothing happend. you carry on believing what the establsihments you to believe because im not going to take this any further your own you own from here alan

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63324.html#msg63324

Offline mikeK
Silver Member

purrrr
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Germany

2940.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher 1266 and f2
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 02:29:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ok alan,hold your horses here,so the celts did not exist in the pretanic islands,ok then who invaded the Islands in ca 500BC from centeral Europe?.Ending the so called bronze age,who where they then,might of been the kraut fressers 2500 years ago,or the centeral europeans as we like to be called to day....mike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63327.html#msg63327

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 09:52:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by mikeK
ok alan,hold your horses here,so the celts did not exist in the pretanic islands,ok then who invaded the Islands in ca 500BC from centeral Europe?.Ending the so called bronze age,who where they then,might of been the kraut fressers 2500 years ago,or the centeral europeans as we like to be called to day....mike

you hold your horses mike i never said there were no Celts anywhere in the world your taking things out of context i said the ancient britons were not celts there is no mention of them in the ancient british records. The academics used the Celts in 1714 as a ploy to cover up the ancient British histories thats something you cant comprehend in my opinion. 
Also you failing to recognise known territories, boundaries within Britain namely Wales. Even Julius Caesar knew there were no Celts in Britain as he wrote in his writings.  You must understand that you are dealing with one country and one country only Britain (Wales) not the rest of the planet or bringing outsiders into this matter as you continually keep doing.  Your comments so far have done nothing to prove there were Celts in Britain maybe your a Celt yourself and dont appreciate what im saying therefore your offended by it and trying to change the histories sorry its all documented do some reading on real ancient british history first before making another reply.   And please restrict your replies to ancient british history not the rest of the planet thank  you   alan

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63345.html#msg63345

Offline mikeK
Silver Member

purrrr
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Germany

2940.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher 1266 and f2
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2009, 11:38:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

I know you never said there where no celts any where in the world alan,and as to say Im taking things out of  context come on Alan??
All I done was to mention the Pretanic Islands and not the rest of the world,I never brought the house of hannover into this subject alan(pretanic which is derived from "priteni" is definitely a celtic word)
In the last centuries of BC,the rest of celtic Europe fell to the expanding Roman empire,the celts of southren Britian where conquard in 45AD,(which I know you know Alan)
stoping short of the picts of modern-day Scotland,The Iron age tribes from Ireland (celts as I like to call them) did invade
Britian,celtic colonies "on main land britian"
1.Erainn (Cornwall and south East England)
2.Laig in (South Wales) or the rest of the world as some person would call it Funny
3.Isle of Man
4 Dal Riata (West Scotland)
Celtic tribes on the British Islands (Geographic term)
Monaig,also in Gaul
Coraind,Wales
The Brigantes in Northren England

Your a very Interesting lad Alan and we could go on all night about this,Ok the ancient Britans might not of been celts,but the celts did occupie Britian,ok maybe they did not invade with force,Well I fly to Ireland tuesday morning looking forward to doing a bit of detecting,If I find any thing nice Alan you will be the first to Know,
Wish you and your Family all the best for christmas..mikek

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63347.html#msg63347

Offline craftyboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

XS2A PRO,Laser b2/b3,1220B, PI
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2009, 02:39:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

BLOODY HELL I SHALL NEVER MENTION THE WORD CELTS AGAIN I WILL JUST DIG THE GEAR UP  Boxing MERRY CHRISTMAS

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63370.html#msg63370

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2009, 04:16:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by craftyboy
BLOODY HELL I SHALL NEVER MENTION THE WORD CELTS AGAIN I WILL JUST DIG THE GEAR UP  Boxing MERRY CHRISTMAS

Fear not. Healthy, active debate is what loosens ideas and brings them to the front. This kind of thing is very good for our minds.

Now, back off or the Celt dies! This is your only warning!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63382.html#msg63382

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 04:17:44 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2009, 05:11:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
In the last centuries of BC,the rest of celtic Europe fell to the expanding Roman empire,the celts of southren Britian where [conquard in 45AD,(which I know you know Alan[/qoute]
until you read Artoriious Rex Discovered you know nothing at all about Britain or its History I dont know where you get your dribble from but its obvious you dont have the inclination or desire to find out.  Carry on with your half baked ideas about the Scots and the Irish.  They had nothing to do with Britain and on many occassions the Irish were defeated by the Brits, FACT. 
You will learn nothing in Ireland expect more bulldust but hey you revel in it so now that weve high jacked craftboys thread lets put and end to this because you have your views and ideas which you will never change and I have my information earnt by years of research and my theories can be checked double checked and cannot be disputed.  With that I am going to appologise to Craftyboy for this intrusion and I wish everyone a very happy Christmas.  This is my last post on this matter it isnt even my thread so once more Craftyboy carry in finding those old british coins you will find the words on them are in the old Coelbren Alphabet too which was distinctly British and not Celtic....  end of posting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10026.msg63390.html#msg63390

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: