[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 1185   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2011, 12:14:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Other than that turn up ya discrim and notch em out, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

john

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142359.html#msg142359

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2011, 03:43:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Okletsee
Karl - they have NEW shovels at Tractor Supply....splurge!   haha I bought a little spade like a handheld at our tractor supply last week and it was on an expandable pole.  I paid 5 bucks for it.  I may never have to bend down again?  Now I just need one of those grabber things on a pole to pick up the cans.

Pat U and John and Gimp will be Proud of Me!! I bought a few new Digging Tools today.
TSC didn't have nothing out yet, and our lowes doesn't carry the Ames brand name , so i went thru what they had and bought what I liked , Even got the 10% Military Discount at Checkout!! ( I Love Lowes )
anyways Pics are Below !!!!!!!  Smiley  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Wink  Smiley

Posted on: February 04, 2011, 03:41:39 PM
Oh Yeah , Hey Guy's I am Back !!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142420.html#msg142420

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

New Tools 01.jpg
New Tools 02.jpg
New Tools 03.jpg
New Tools 04.jpg
New Tools 05.jpg

Offline OkletseeTopic starter
A.R.T.
Bronze Member

A.R.T.
Thank you66

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2385.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug SE, Tracker IV
« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2011, 03:53:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Those tools are awesome!  I got to get me one of those folding-saw-thingys!!!  Aluminum cans here we come!

Posted on: February 04, 2011, 03:49:43 PM
Quote:Posted by auminesweeper
PAT ! go to your email in box and click on show quoted text, then click on the second lower address bar not the normal one you click on to access the topic then, after that untick when ever you send a message that you don't want a reply from :-  :-

john

Posted on: February 04, 2011, 10:17:24 AM

My email notification isn't turned on.  I thought I did that last night but I'm not getting anything.  I'll try again
Okay maybe I'm saying this wrong.  When you log on to the site, you see your own avatar in the upper left hand corner.  Right?  Well then you see messages unread posts, and REPLIES.  When I click on replies I see every frickin thread I ever osted to.  Even though I don't post there anymore and don't check thr notidy me of replies box on the post.  Is that how yours are?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142431.html#msg142431

« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 03:57:50 pm by Okletsee »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2011, 04:02:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

My email notification isn't turned on.  I thought I did that last night but I'm not getting anything.  I'll try again
Okay maybe I'm saying this wrong.  When you log on to the site, you see your own avatar in the upper left hand corner.  Right?  Well then you see messages unread posts, and REPLIES.  When I click on replies I see every frickin thread I ever osted to.  Even though I don't post there anymore and don't check thr notidy me of replies box on the post.  Is that how yours are?

Are you confusing messages in the main forum with messages sent via PM? To see your incoming Private Messages, use the middle of the three black menu items just above and to the left of the forums. It's between User Controls and Bookmarks. There you will see all of your PMs.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142434.html#msg142434

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

A.R.T.
Bronze Member

A.R.T.
Thank you66

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2385.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2011, 04:10:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

when you look at your page you can see in the upper left corner that you have 3, 4, 6 replies...whatever.  When I click on those, I see threads I've posted to and now someone else has put a new posting there.  But sometimes I only post once to a thread and then I see that thread forever when someone posts a new reply to it.  The only way to get rid of it is mark it as read, or open it.  I tried going to reply notifications in my account administration, but the thread I want to get rid of is not showing up there.  I am using Internet explorer so that might be some of the issue.  Then again I might just be doomed to have to read the electronic dowsing thread the rest of my days.  Aurrrgh

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142436.html#msg142436

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #155 on: February 04, 2011, 04:11:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Now you got the good gear Dude, we'll make a 49er out of you yet now for some shine ( chugalug , chugalug ) mercy!!!! thats better

where was i, Oh yeah i got a cast iron pick with the flat blade on the back there good fer when th ground is hard i swear by em

WTG how was miss k and did MRS Karl go tooooo Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

john

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142438.html#msg142438

A.R.T.
Bronze Member

A.R.T.
Thank you66

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2385.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2011, 04:16:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well its Friday.  Woo Hoo.  I'm off of work.  Hip hip hurraaaayyyy.  Now on to my chores....Yipeeee.  Gotta have a roaring fire tonght, sorry homefire, so I need to go chop up some pallets and put some alien chicken on the grill to be poked and probed.

Posted on: February 04, 2011, 04:13:44 PM
We need to have a moment of silence later on tonight for poor gimp.  That little feller did his best but he done got lost and can't find his way back.   Cry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142442.html#msg142442

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2011, 04:24:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by auminesweeper
Now you got the good gear Dude, we'll make a 49er out of you yet now for some shine ( chugalug , chugalug ) mercy!!!! thats better

where was i, Oh yeah i got a cast iron pick with the flat blade on the back there good fer when th ground is hard i swear by em  WTG how was miss k and did MRS Karl go tooooo Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
john

It was just my Daughter and I, She took me to TSC and Lowes and I enjoy spending time with her , She is Married so i dont get to spend a lot of time with her.

No the Wife just now got home from Work, She has to make money to buy me toys !!  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Posted on: February 04, 2011, 04:18:35 PM
Okletsee - Well its Friday.  Woo Hoo.  I'm off of work.  Shouldnt u take the Wife out Kiss ??

We need to have a moment of silence later on tonight for poor gimp.  That little feller did his best but he done got lost and can't find his way back.   Cry

Oh No - Poor Gimp  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Posted on: February 04, 2011, 04:22:31 PM
John & GD --> Pat is talking about his Thread Replies not PM or Emails.  :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142453.html#msg142453

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #158 on: February 04, 2011, 04:24:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well pickle me grandmother you got Ladies runnin every which way Kiss Kiss Kiss

john

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142455.html#msg142455

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2011, 04:28:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

when you look at your page you can see in the upper left corner that you have 3, 4, 6 replies...whatever.  When I click on those, I see threads I've posted to and now someone else has put a new posting there.  But sometimes I only post once to a thread and then I see that thread forever when someone posts a new reply to it.  The only way to get rid of it is mark it as read, or open it.  I tried going to reply notifications in my account administration, but the thread I want to get rid of is not showing up there.  I am using Internet explorer so that might be some of the issue.  Then again I might just be doomed to have to read the electronic dowsing thread the rest of my days.  Aurrrgh

OK, that shows threads in which you have participated that now have replies within the topic. It doesn't mean that people have replied directly to your posts. It just means the discussion is still going on, in case you are interested. Someone may have replied directly to you and others afterward. You'll see them all.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21129.msg142458.html#msg142458

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 1185   Go Up
Jump to: