[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dandequilleTopic starter
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: August 15, 2006, 05:58:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

I just sent you a private email that has a lot of information(in German) about the battlefield I mentioned before.   Let me know if it gets to you.  If not, I will try sending it another method.  There is eight or so pages.
     I think it would be great for you and Patrick and your girlfriend to hunt the area.  Please refrain from taking others as I hope you will leave some for us.
    The first time I went to Europe I had a book called: "Battlefields of Europe."  The first one we went to was the best.  We tried others but came back to the original Thirty Year War area we started on.
    In fact it was so good, that Dan took everyone else he knew of as he wanted to impress others with his research abilities.  Of course it was my lead that got him there in the first place.
    Once he took a rich banker, who in turn hired young people to hunt for him and give him the goodies.  
    Would the area be hunted if Dan hadn't offered it to everyone?  Sure, but not hunted as much if he hadn't told every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,133.msg572.html#msg572

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: